OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Mass Effect 3!

Go down 
+12
Meatlocker
Callin
Grimeth
CollaWars
Branch
Yeet
Causa
Boba
Daroska
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 640
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:37 pm

CollaWars wrote:

Haaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:37 pm

CollaWars wrote:

Dammit Dale...

Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 Tumblr_lfi014Y34y1qzex76o1_500
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm

So do you guys actually believe the indoctrination theory?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:50 pm

It makes a whole lot of sense. I never played ME3 so I can't really know, but the videos and stuff about it make so much sense.

I don't think the ending of ME3 is all that bad, anyway... what the hell were you people expecting? Shepard gets to the end and stops the reapers, he even gets to live in the "right" ending.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
It makes a whole lot of sense. I never played ME3 so I can't really know, but the videos and stuff about it make so much sense.

I don't think the ending of ME3 is all that bad, anyway... what the hell were you people expecting? Shepard gets to the end and stops the reapers, he even gets to live in the "right" ending.

The Mass Relays going kablooey is a serious problem considering relay that exploded in the Arrival ME2 DLC destroyed an entire system with a large ass colony.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:00 am

Meatlocker wrote:
So do you guys actually believe the indoctrination theory?

lolno
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:55 am

Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

The Mass Relays going kablooey is a serious problem considering relay that exploded in the Arrival ME2 DLC destroyed an entire system with a large ass colony.

No, Burkman... They explained that the relays exploded differently than in the Arrival DLC...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:36 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

No, Burkman... They explained that the relays exploded differently than in the Arrival DLC...

Did they? I thought the whole point was that you just did the "hard math" to quote Garrus and decided that it was better to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of people than have the entirety of civilization destroyed and turned into a reaper called Shepard.

Also loss would have been slightly less as many planets near Mass Relays had already been evacuated back to core systems.

The Mass Relays did destroy differently than the one in Arrival as these Mass Relays were depowered not smashed with asteroids. So maybe that lessened the damage?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:12 am

I wonder if Admiral Hackett survived...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:15 am

Well guys... apparently the extended cut DLC will be released this coming Monday. O.o

http://www.masseffect.com/about/extended_cut/
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:09 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Did they? I thought the whole point was that you just did the "hard math" to quote Garrus and decided that it was better to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of people than have the entirety of civilization destroyed and turned into a reaper called Shepard.

Also loss would have been slightly less as many planets near Mass Relays had already been evacuated back to core systems.

The Mass Relays did destroy differently than the one in Arrival as these Mass Relays were depowered not smashed with asteroids. So maybe that lessened the damage?

They explained there was no damage... All the relays did was (according to color) 1. Destroy the Reapers. 2. Do the organic/synthetic hybrid thing. Or 3. Reprogram the Reapers. The planets and people on them were left alive...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:10 am

Scott wrote:
Well guys... apparently the extended cut DLC will be released this coming Monday. O.o

The 26th is Tuesday...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:10 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

That's lazy.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:14 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

They explained there was no damage... All the relays did was (according to color) 1. Destroy the Reapers. 2. Do the organic/synthetic hybrid thing. Or 3. Reprogram the Reapers. The planets and people on them were left alive...

The cut scene didn't really show, link please?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:38 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

It was in a series of twitter and blog posts...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

It was in a series of twitter and blog posts...

Damn now I have to go look for that.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

The 26th is Tuesday...

Bite me... it's soon...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:32 am

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

The 26th is Tuesday...

Bite me... it's soon...

*takes a chunk off Scotts leg*
Alucard Scott
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 pm

The ending is still a incoherent mess no matter how you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:28 am

Well at least I'll get some kind of closure even though it's still a bad ending.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:11 am

I'm gearing up to scream bloody murder at my XBAWKS... and quite possibly give Burkman the addresses of BW folk.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:17 am

Scott wrote:
I'm gearing up to scream bloody murder at my XBAWKS... and quite possibly give Burkman the addresses of BW folk.

Please do. I have some ideas on how to make them make a better ending.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:56 am

I don't think I'm going to even download it. Maybe eventually though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3!
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next