OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Ed Edd n Eddy Theory

Go down 
+5
Branch
Jet
CollaWars
Burkman
Meatlocker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Branch wrote:
I know all the main characters are based off the 7 Deadly Sins.

Mr. Krabs
Spongebob
Patrick
Squidward
Plankton
Sandy
Gary

Snowhite is based off of cocaine and the 7 dwarfs are the side-effects of cocaine.

Also something with Winnie the Pooh... forgot what it wass tho...

What deadly sin is Gary based off of?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:05 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:
I know all the main characters are based off the 7 Deadly Sins.

Mr. Krabs
Spongebob
Patrick
Squidward
Plankton
Sandy
Gary

Snowhite is based off of cocaine and the 7 dwarfs are the side-effects of cocaine.

Also something with Winnie the Pooh... forgot what it wass tho...

What deadly sin is Gary based off of?

Sloth?

EDIT: Gluttony.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Mr. Krabs is greed.. Patrick is gluttony, I assume... Squidward is pride. Plankton is wrath. Gary could be sloth. Sandy is lust? That makes spongebob envy?

Or is plankton envy? Then who's wrath? Squidward? WELL THEN WHO IS PRIDE? AND WHO THE FUCK HERE IS LUST?! Is is spongebob? Does he lust for sandy? Oh my god, sandy is wrath! You see how she goes apeshit sometimes? Still, who's lust?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mr. Krabs is greed.. Patrick is gluttony, I assume... Squidward is pride. Plankton is wrath. Gary could be sloth. Sandy is lust? That makes spongebob envy?

Or is plankton envy? Then who's wrath? Squidward? WELL THEN WHO IS PRIDE? AND WHO THE FUCK HERE IS LUST?! Is is spongebob? Does he lust for sandy? Oh my god, sandy is wrath! You see how she goes apeshit sometimes? Still, who's lust?

Squidward: Wrath
Mr. Krabs: Greed
Patrick: Sloth or Gluttony
Plankton: Envy
Sandy: Pride (Texas...)
Gary: Gluttony or Sloth
Spongebob: Lust

Spongebob is lust because of his love of all people. Dante originally stated that Lust was an "unwavering affection" or something of that sort. Spongebob loves everybody without condition. Therefore lust.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:14 pm

I have to read Dante's Inferno over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Squidward: Wrath
Mr. Krabs: Greed
Patrick: Sloth or Gluttony
Plankton: Envy
Sandy: Pride (Texas...)
Gary: Gluttony or Sloth
Spongebob: Lust

Spongebob is lust because of his love of all people. Dante originally stated that Lust was an "unwavering affection" or something of that sort. Spongebob loves everybody without condition. Therefore lust.

Plus his job.

Patrick is sloth and Gary is gluttony. Gary loves food.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Cartoon Network has really gone downhill. I just searched upcoming new CN shows. And this show caps off the destruction of CN and my childhood: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1659760/ne-yo-i-heart-tuesday-cartoon-network.jhtml

THANKS A BUNCH CARTOON NETWORK! THANKS FOR STOPPING YOUR RE-RUNS OF ED EDD N EDDY! THANKS FOR TAKING A BIG SHIT ON MY CHILDHOOD!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Aaaanyway, yeah. This is just people looking way too into it. It's fun to read, but come on... if the people who made the show were trying to allude to all this, wouldn't they at some point tell people? Why does every cartoon have to be some huge crazy mindfuck illusion?

Because of Lupo the Butcher.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Aaaanyway, yeah. This is just people looking way too into it. It's fun to read, but come on... if the people who made the show were trying to allude to all this, wouldn't they at some point tell people? Why does every cartoon have to be some huge crazy mindfuck illusion?

Because of Lupo the Butcher.

It's just a cartoon... stop thinking everything has a message behind it.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:33 pm

*watches lupo the butcher*

So... because the guy who made lupo the butcher made ed, edd, and eddy... it somehow means everyone in ed, edd n' eddy is actually dead. Ok...

EDIT: Also! Eddy's brother doesn't look like jefrey dahmer! YOU COULD GET ANY DUDE WITH GLASSES AND SAY THERE'S A RESEMBLANCE, I SEE NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
*watches lupo the butcher*

So... because the guy who made lupo the butcher made ed, edd, and eddy... it somehow means everyone in ed, edd n' eddy is actually dead. Ok...

EDIT: Also! Eddy's brother doesn't look like jefrey dahmer! YOU COULD GET ANY DUDE WITH GLASSES AND SAY THERE'S A RESEMBLANCE, I SEE NOTHING!

What about in this picture?

Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 Dahmer
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:57 pm

We're getting off track. They break the fourth wall too often.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:04 pm

There is absolutely no resemblance between the two.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:06 pm

I don't see the resemblance... eddy's brother has an enormous chin. Dahmer has like a cleft chin. And eddy's brother has a little button nose. Also, they put a hat on eddy's brother... you just see three strands of hair out the back... AND A LITTLE CHIN BEARD! Dahmer ain't not no chinbeard...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I don't see the resemblance... eddy's brother has an enormous chin. Dahmer has like a cleft chin. And eddy's brother has a little button nose. Also, they put a hat on eddy's brother... you just see three strands of hair out the back... AND A LITTLE CHIN BEARD! Dahmer ain't not no chinbeard...

Dahmer has the chin and glasses in the cartoon version. Imagine if he was wearing a hat you could probably only see the end of his mullet like eddy's brother.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:44 pm

And now I can't sleep...lovely...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Ryan wrote:

The thread had no affect on my childhood but I sure sleep with one eye open now....
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:

The thread had no affect on my childhood but I sure sleep with one eye open now....

I'm pretty sure Ed Edd and Eddy aren't coming to get you with hatchets in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Theory   Ed Edd n Eddy Theory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ed Edd n Eddy Theory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2