OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The pack is back

Go down 
+5
Meatlocker
SoupWithSauce
Burkman
Branch
Yeet
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

YEAAAAH
FUCK YEAH
The pack is back - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%The pack is back - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
AWWWWOOOOO
The pack is back - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%The pack is back - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
YEAH CRIME IS COOL
The pack is back - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%The pack is back - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
You know, I don't see why some people dislike Uly.
The pack is back - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%The pack is back - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

The pack is back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:42 am

Blackstone Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:

I'm like the French in WW2. Lol.

What I read

Hey, some French actually did fight against the Nazis. It was called the French Legion of Fighters.

Any idiot can fight. They dont always win though.

EDIT: lol french and win... lolwut
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:44 am

Branch wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:

I'm like the French in WW2. Lol.

What I read

Hey, some French actually did fight against the Nazis. It was called the French Legion of Fighters.

At least they fought. Besides, stop this French hate shit right now. It was WWII, and if you were one of those French volunteers, you'd very well fight against the Nazis, too. Do us all a favor and stop thinking about things. You too, Jet.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:44 am

Ryan wrote:

No, you're like Poland that keeps getting taken over.

You clearly couldn't tell I was making fun of myself when I referred to myself as the Soviet Union.

They were arguably the weakest army in WW2. But...just forget it.

Um... No? You clearly don't know your WW2 history. Soviet Union was the one who launched that final attack on Stalingrad and succeeded.

I was just implying they were an overall weak army. They had outdated technology during that era.

you
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 am

Ryan wrote:
Ryan wrote:

No, you're like Poland that keeps getting taken over.

You clearly couldn't tell I was making fun of myself when I referred to myself as the Soviet Union.

They were arguably the weakest army in WW2. But...just forget it.

Um... No? You clearly don't know your WW2 history. Soviet Union was the one who launched that final attack on Stalingrad and succeeded.

I was just implying they were an overall weak army. They had outdated technology during that era.

you

Please... Just... stop talking about things you don't know... The Nazis were a strong force. Ever heard of the Normandy landings?

Last edited by Blackstone Burkman on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 am

Branch wrote:

At least they fought. Besides, stop this French hate shit right now. It was WWII, and if you were one of those French volunteers, you'd very well fight against the Nazis, too. Do us all a favor and stop thinking about things. You too, Jet.

Atleast I am thinking you fucktard. Its a fucking joke about the French. I am French so fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 am

Branch wrote:
Branch wrote:

Atleast I am thinking you fucktard. Its a fucking joke about the French. I am French so fuck you.

SO YEAH ABOUT THAT PACK.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:47 am

Branch wrote:
Branch wrote:

Well stop thinking. You sound a complete moron when say such retarded shit about different nations.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:49 am

Branch wrote:

Excuse me, sir, but if you could perhaps stop trying to snag as many 1-Ups as you can then perhaps things wouldn't go in this direction. I'm not even mad, hey, maybe I'm even wrong, I don't know. But it was a joke. You don't have to act all superior either way.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 am

Ryan wrote:
Branch wrote:

Excuse me, sir, but if you could perhaps stop trying to snag as many 1-Ups as you can then perhaps things wouldn't go in this direction. I'm not even mad, hey, maybe I'm even wrong, I don't know. But it was a joke. You don't have to act all superior either way.

I'm not acting superior. I don't HAVE to act superior when you guys are saying such stupid shit. And you were so not joking. Don't back out of a debate with such tactics. Seriously, though, it wouldn't hurt to know more about WWII history, though. Learning is always a plus.

Last edited by Blackstone Burkman on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 am

Ryan wrote:

I'm not acting superior. I don't HAVE to act superior when you guys are saying such stupid shit. And you were so not joking.

I wasn't joking when I said I was like the Soviet Union? Um, I think I know when I'm joking and when I'm serious...and okay fine, if I was wrong that's cool, just go jump off of a bridge or something you socially awkward man.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:54 am

Ryan wrote:
Ryan wrote:

I'm not acting superior. I don't HAVE to act superior when you guys are saying such stupid shit. And you were so not joking.

I wasn't joking when I said I was like the Soviet Union? Um, I think I know when I'm joking and when I'm serious...and okay fine, if I was wrong that's cool, just go jump off of a bridge or something you socially awkward man.

And yet you continue to say stuff that you think makes you look smart. Boy, you are all kinds of pathetic. Me? I'm anything but socially awkward. I have so many real life friends, it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 am

Ryan wrote:

And yet you continue to say stuff that you think makes you look smart. Boy, you are all kinds of pathetic.

But I'm not acting smart, I just admitted I was wrong.

I legit feel bad for you, because based on what you've told about yourself I can tell you have issues, so I have an idea on why you feel the need to react this way.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 am

The pack is back - Page 2 Eb166a6d8e6ea2604cc2e3e0f6cf807e
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Ryan wrote:
Ryan wrote:

And yet you continue to say stuff that you think makes you look smart. Boy, you are all kinds of pathetic.

I legit feel bad for you, because based on what you've told about yourself I can tell you have issues, so I have an idea on why you feel the need to react this way.

Well, you shouldn't feel bad for me, because I feel just fine. Keep your pity to yourself and same for your ideas on why I react whatever way. I have my own reasons, and you clearly wouldn't understand them even if I told you right out. (I technically did, by the way) Because when people assume they know me based on what happens on the internet, it continues to turn them into a complete jackass. Like you, for example. So can we now agree to disagree and change the subject?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Well, you shouldn't feel bad for me, because I feel just fine. Keep your pity to yourself and same for your ideas on why I react whatever way. I have my own reasons, and you clearly wouldn't understand them even if I told you right out. (I technically did, by the way) Because when people assume they know me based on what happens on the internet, it continues to turn them into a complete jackass. Like you, for example. So can we now agree to disagree and change the subject?

This is kind of sad.

The subject was the wolfpack and you managed to totally switch it around. Yeah, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ryan wrote:

And yet you continue to say stuff that you think makes you look smart. Boy, you are all kinds of pathetic. Me? I'm anything but socially awkward. I have so many real life friends, it's not even funny.

Then go be a stupid ass with them. Im personally tired of you getting so fucking tense when someone makes a joke. I can make fun of whoever the fuck I want on the Internet. If you dont like it, put me on ignore or do the adult thing and ignore me yourself.

You dont have to fucking acknowledge everything posted. Just fucking shut your face.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Puhleez, try fighting France when they had Napoleon. Arguably one of the greatest generals of all time. Easily top 5.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Ryan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ryan wrote:

This is kind of sad.

lol Whatever makes you feel better, bud.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:17 pm

So uhh Wolfpack yay woooo!

howl
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Yeah! Let's all get out our Jet beating stix!

*pulls out pool noodle*

GET 'EM!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Scott wrote:

*pulls out pool noodle*

GET 'EM!

I wanted to get a pic of kids with the pool noodles, but Im scared what I'll find if I typed "pool noodle" into Google images.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:

*pulls out pool noodle*

GET 'EM!

I wanted to get a pic of kids with the pool noodles, but Im scared what I'll find if I typed "pool noodle" into Google images.

The pack is back - Page 2 42191.shared.noodle

This was the first image in the results.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:07 pm

So this is what I've been ripping off. See I realized my meme pictures probably didn't make much sense without reference.

The pack is back - Page 2 Tumblr_m66rmnWdms1rz8xs7o1_400
Back to top Go down
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
So this is what I've been ripping off. See I realized my meme pictures probably didn't make much sense without reference.

The pack is back - Page 2 Tumblr_m66rmnWdms1rz8xs7o1_400

Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Ryan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ryan wrote:

This is kind of sad.

The subject was the wolfpack and you managed to totally switch it around. Yeah, whatever.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pack is back   The pack is back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The pack is back
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next