OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster

Go down 
+10
Scott
Vidgamer
Boba
Ulyaoth
Callin
Branch
Ban-Anad
CollaWars
Grimeth
Matured Yoshikage Kira
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:29 am

If you're getting at something, why don't you get at it, mister man...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:32 am

Hey, hey, hey... If Obama is good enough to be the new president of Bulgaria as suggested by a random assembly of old folks in a diner, advised by the omnipotent "Dora, the waitress"... I don't see where this man can go wrong...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:46 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Fuck you too, scott and branch.

Also, we don't live in an obamanation yet. You'll know it when all is well again. No, we're still suffering from a conservative republican world... but cancer can't be cured in a day.

I blame the south.

for the love of God i hope this is in jest
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:51 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Hey, hey, hey... If Obama is good enough to be the new president of Bulgaria as suggested by a random assembly of old folks in a diner, advised by the omnipotent "Dora, the waitress"... I don't see where this man can go wrong...

lmao
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:53 am

Callin wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Fuck you too, scott and branch.

Also, we don't live in an obamanation yet. You'll know it when all is well again. No, we're still suffering from a conservative republican world... but cancer can't be cured in a day.

I blame the south.

for the love of God i hope this is in jest

Uly's just pissed he isn't livin the life of a conserv... The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 Scatman
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:54 am

Honestly, I kinda believe it. The recession is where conservative republicans have taken us and it could've gotten worse but hopefully things will get better now that more and more people are becoming liberal democrats and not extremely religious.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:55 am

If I went about saying I was conservative republican I'd be even less liked IRL than I am now. Everyone I know at work is very... well, let's say progressive. The young peoples... they're liberal democratz.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:03 am

The generation that brought us Hipsters/Dubstep/Beiber... yea. Yall have done so much for the world. Keep up the good work. The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 3817709046
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:19 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Honestly, I kinda believe it. The recession is where high taxing liberals have taken us and it could've gotten worse but hopefully things will get better now that more and more people are becoming "ride the fence" and not extremely religious.

Fixed that thur for ya... see kids... the above post happens when you seclude yourself from society and know nothing of what goes on beyond your front door.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 am

Callin wrote:
The generation that brought us Hipsters/Dubstep/Beiber... yea. Yall have done so much for the world. Keep up the good work. The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 3817709046

Ya kinda forgot things like adv. in medicine, health, disease, disability. Adv. in science (all fields). Also technically literate in order to perform todays jobs and advancing on networking and communication skills. Callin... don't be so closed minded. The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 1948760740
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:31 am

Branch thinks he's better than everybody now lol... he seems a little bit snobby and is trying waaaay too hard...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:35 am

And to put this thread out of its misery...

Obama is a commie bastard
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:52 am

The fact is, I'm right. The world is changing and you can't stop it. But people are trying and it's hurting progress.

EDIT: Your ad hominem attacks are just showing how angry you are and how much you don't give a shit about treating people with respect because you don't like them and they disagree with you.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:16 am

I see my sarcasm is wasted on you people
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:23 am

I didn't think you were being sarcastic, I thought you were being serious.

Also... I thought scott was the one who said that thing about abortion. It was banana. But that sure sounds like something scott would say... and he'd mean it, too.

I begrudgingly apologize for saying fuck you, scott... but the rest!! The rest is true! Y'all delete anything you don't like when it's about you, but when it's uly? Oh, let's have a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:25 am

But if we deleted the Uly we wouldnt have anything to point and laugh at to make us feel better about ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:27 am

It's more true than anyone cares to admit. Except callin...

Uly is everyone's self-esteem booster. You look down on uly and smile smugly and think of yourself as worlds better. It gives you satisfaction to say shit to uly... to join in on talking shit to uly. Makes you feel good.

I'm mostly referring to branch at this point, BUT THE REST OF YOU, TOO!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:29 am

Look, look, look.... look.... you might be mad, branch... but I'm just saying... every time somebody says something negative about uly, there you are patting them on the shoulder and flipping me off for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:36 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The fact is, I'm right. The world is changing and you can't stop it. But people are trying and it's hurting progress.

EDIT: Your ad hominem attacks are just showing how angry you are and how much you don't give a shit about treating people with respect because you don't like them and they disagree with you.

You are right... the world is changing... it's the how it's changing part that you got wrong.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:37 am

lolthatulyisadminandwhiningaboutpeopledeletinghisposts
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:43 am

It's not like I can magic them back into existence! Uly doesn't delete posts! You know another way to say that?

Uly doesn't murder children.

Each post I make is my child. The same for all OTers. And uly doesn't kill children.

Uly 2016
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:52 am

Perhaps you shouldn't breed then? OMG!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Boba wrote:
Branch thinks he's better than everybody now lol... he seems a little bit snobby and is trying waaaay too hard...

Or maybe I just feel superior towards you. Considering my posts usually contain more than "genital eruption" or "anal".

And since this is obviously a reaction to my post earlier, let me clarify:

My post about Obama's birth certificate was only opinion towards Obama and how I think he's a damn liar.

Your post was insulting any OTers that might've voted for Obama. While I enjoy the occasional "make fun of Uly" session, I wouldn't go as far as to tell him or any other person to die.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:11 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Look, look, look.... look.... you might be mad, branch... but I'm just saying... every time somebody says something negative about uly, there you are patting them on the shoulder and flipping me off for good measure.

Well to be honest, most of my anger towards you is your mentality and that you won't try and change your life. And I do actually hate it when new people come by and are mean to you when they barely know anything about you.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Unfortunately WE know plenty about Uly... yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next