OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster

Go down 
+10
Scott
Vidgamer
Boba
Ulyaoth
Callin
Branch
Ban-Anad
CollaWars
Grimeth
Matured Yoshikage Kira
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:26 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I don't see how boba missed the point. Branch may have been quoting that movie, but the message was that he don't like boba. How dare you belittle bobabounty with your condescending gif... I'm mad on his behalf! THIS IS WHY YOU'RE KIM JONG-IL!

That wasn't the message... the message was humor... if you don't get that you shouldn't be evaluating posts... and you of all people I thought understood humor. tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:02 am

There is no humor

Only
The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYjFkamWtaThIQMjtoEVzxLp6xiCPmvTXkhQU6l9GkChVHJwKD9w

and
The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 Inspiring-burning-flames-yellow-fire

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:07 am

A non-answer or a way of confirming he didn't like him. A funny movie quote doesn't change the message...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:16 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
A non-answer or a way of confirming he didn't like him. A funny movie quote doesn't change the message...

Yes it does...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:30 am

No... it doesn't... at the very least... AT THE VERY LEAST... Branch does not care enough about boba to let him know it's a joke. No, he'll let boba think he genuinely dislikes him and is using some funny movie quote to make it seem like a joke. But the truth is just underneath.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:21 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
No... it doesn't... at the very least... AT THE VERY LEAST... Branch does not care enough about boba to let him know it's a joke. No, he'll let boba think he genuinely dislikes him and is using some funny movie quote to make it seem like a joke. But the truth is just underneath.

The Other Guys...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:43 am

NìGGA, I KNOW WILL FERREL AND WHAT'S HIS FACE SAID IT IN DAT MOVIE THE OTHER GUYS!

No... no, that's fine... fuck uly! FUCK... ULY!!

Come on, branch, let's buy you steam games. Boba don't want no steam games...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:50 am

27346782 Scott : Uly 0

=D
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:52 am

I'm still right, even if boba don't care... branch was letting boba know what he thinks of him. Which is to say, not a lot. Branch is a wicked little boy.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:15 pm

What the mother of all fucks is going on here
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:17 pm

You're not here enough to know or care... you're basically dead, wilbourn and that hurts us. Go on... answer your text from that girl... we'll see you in another week or two... *bursts into tears*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 pm

With all the tears you burst into... how do you have any left?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
You're not here enough to know or care... you're basically dead, wilbourn and that hurts us. Go on... answer your text from that girl... we'll see you in another week or two... *bursts into tears*

I tried messaging you on Steam several times ye bastard.

And you say I'M dead.

no...just no
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Boba wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
Boba wrote:

am i on dat listz

No, I don't like you. I think you're a fake cop. The sound of your piss hitting the urinal, it sounds feminine. If you were in the wild, I would attack you, even if you weren't in my food chain. I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you and then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend.

I don't like you either. You think you take things online too seriously. I think you are trying to be too mature, when you really just sound like a douchebag. I think you try way too hard. I think you're the worst mod ever in OT history. I hink you're a cancer to the OT and don't add anything to the forum.

And you say that Burk is getting worked up.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:33 pm

You know sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and ask my self what the wattage of my microwave is.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:30 pm

CollaWars wrote:
You know sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and ask my self what the wattage of my microwave is.

long as it has less than EZ Bake you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:29 pm

CollaWars wrote:

You can check that in the owner's manual...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 am

CollaWars wrote:

^
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:01 am

I wake up in the middle of the night and wonder if ashley woke up too... cold... reaching for her missing half in the dark and finding nothing and wondering why she did it at all.

I too, am missing my half, sweet ashley... one day, my sweet.... one day... we shall be reunited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster   The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The USA should throw Obama in a dumpster
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4