OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine

Go down 
+14
Daroska
Causa
Boba
Vidgamer
Yeet
CollaWars
Branch
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Scott
Burkman
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Callin
Grimeth
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title
Callin

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:34 pm

all you bitches be modding but not me. oh no.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:02 am

Dafaq?!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:29 am

HORRY SHIT. IM A MOD?!?!?!?!?! why?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:15 am

So, two $5 charges were made with my debit card at fast food restaurants in missouri and I had a message from a "fraud prevention department" from my bank. I had to call the number and answer verification questions and then talked to someone. Now I'm getting a new card in the mail soon...

Who in missouri has my credit card info... AND HOW DID THEY USE IT AT A FAST FOOD PLACE? TWICE?!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:14 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
So, two $5 charges were made with my debit card at fast food restaurants in missouri and I had a message from a "fraud prevention department" from my bank. I had to call the number and answer verification questions and then talked to someone. Now I'm getting a new card in the mail soon...

Who in missouri has my credit card info... AND HOW DID THEY USE IT AT A FAST FOOD PLACE? TWICE?!

Pron sites, Uly...

Anyderp... So the Almighty Kim Jong-un decided to start a nuclear threat...
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:19 am

Who fucked up the OT catchphrase? It's supposed to say "An OTer always pays his debts."
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:40 am

Dunno but i like the Walking Dead reference
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:12 pm

It was uly... and uly set the one before. It's a game of thrones reference, "a lannister always pays his debts"

And the one before that! But before that... we had "now with less sodium" for a coon's age. A COON'S AGE!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
Who fucked up the OT catchphrase? It's supposed to say "An OTer always pays his debts."

We've never stuck to just one. The last one was only put up a few weeks before you got here.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Fuck you

Last edited by Wilzor on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Just a friendly reminder... be sure to use a VPN before purchasing high seas edition products.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:54 pm

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 TKUhzLK
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Grimeth was up till 6am playing runescape again. We've been playing the old runescape. It is... unbearable... You could probably play a whole 8 hours and advance a skill by 10-15. Hardly anyone even has 99 in any skill, cuz it takes for-fucking-ever to advance skills once they get in the upper ranges.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Grimeth was up till 6am playing runescape again. We've been playing the old runescape. It is... unbearable... You could probably play a whole 8 hours and advance a skill by 10-15. Hardly anyone even has 99 in any skill, cuz it takes for-fucking-ever to advance skills once they get in the upper ranges.

I was playing Bioshock Infinite.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:00 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████████ ████ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓██░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▓▓▓███▓█▒▓█░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▓▓██▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█▓▒▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓█▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓█▓▒▓█░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓█▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▓▓█▓▒▓▓█░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░█▒▓▓▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▓█▓▓▒▓█░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░█▒▓▓░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▓█▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░█▒▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▓▓█▓▓█░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▓▓░░░████░░▒▒░█████░░▒▓▓███▒░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▓█▒▒░█▒▒▒▒█░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▓▓█▓██░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒██░▒█░▓▓░██░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▓▒▒▒░▒▒░░▒▓▒▒▒░░▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓██▓░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▓▓▒▒░░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒█▓▒░░▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓░░▒▒▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▒░░▒▓███████▓▓░░▒▒▒▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▒░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▒▒▓████▓████▓▒▓▓█▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▓█▓█▓██░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▓██░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▓▒▓▓███░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓█▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▓▓▓██████░░░░░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░▓▓███████▓▓▓▒░░▓▓███████████░░ ░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒░░░░▓██████████████ █░░█ █░░░░░░░███████████░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▓▓░░░▓▓██████████████ ████ █░░░░░██████████████░░░▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▓░░▓████████████████ ████ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████ █▓░▓░▓░█▓▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░RON▒PAUL░16▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒░ ░░▒▒█ █░▓░▓░▓███████████████████████████████████████████ ████ █▓░▓░▓░█▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Wilbs that was me by the way. For some stupid reason they gave me mod powers. They really need to take them away from me before i get banned. I honestly dont want em that much.

Just opens up a whole new possibilities for fucking with people.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Callin wrote:
Wilbs that was me by the way. For some stupid reason they gave me mod powers. They really need to take them away from me before i get banned. I honestly dont want em that much.

Just opens up a whole new possibilities for fucking with people.

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Thanks Burkman. Honest

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:20 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY MOD COLLECTION! YOU'VE RUINED IT! THAT CALLIN MOD TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:54 pm

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/how_big_corporations_are_unpatriotic_20130328/?ln

I found this an interesting read. I'm too sleepy to finish the last 3 or 4 paragraphs... but as I was reading... I thought "this is conservative republican america... this is how they like it"

I'm jussayin, that's how uly feels. Tell uly he is wrong and that republicans love america and want us to have jobs... but uly... he finds this hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:36 am

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 Tumblr_ltwnh8qkmG1qbi1f7o1_500
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:32 am

Wilzor wrote:
L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 Tumblr_ltwnh8qkmG1qbi1f7o1_500

Spirited Away. That was a really nice anime movie. :)
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 am

Vidgamer wrote:
Wilzor wrote:

I love Miyazaki movies so much. There was also this one movie called Paprika. It's not a Studio Ghibli or Miyazaki film, but it's such an incredible mindfuck. You should look it up.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:11 am

Wish my mom wouldn't keep my niece overnight. My niece walks around here till noon watching TV and trying to wake my mom up till noon. If I wasn't here, she'd make a mess and go hungry.

"grandma, grandma! I..."

"SSSSSSHHHHH!! grandma's sleeping"
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:34 am

Burkman wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:
Wilzor wrote:

I love Miyazaki movies so much. There was also this one movie called Paprika. It's not a Studio Ghibli or Miyazaki film, but it's such an incredible mindfuck. You should look it up.

I've never got to watch a Miyazaki movie or Paprika, though I heard great things about it.
I did watch Metropolis though, really awesome film
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next