OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF

Go down 
+2
Scott
Branch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF Empty
PostSubject: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:38 pm

This is the greatest day of my life... Sooo happy
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:51 pm

I absolutely do not fucking care about this new Battlefront. Only games I'm looking forward to:

Dark Souls 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
The Last of Us
Saints Row IV
Starbound

I'm willing to give Dragon Age: Inquisition a chance. I'm keeping my hopes up despite DAII's mediocrity.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:19 pm

I think there's only one thing in that list I'm remotely interested in... >.>
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:31 pm

I don't care what you're interested in. I disagree with a lot of your tastes anyways so I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:55 am

Then why did you make a list of games other than the one listed in a thread about people who do care about the game and don't care what you like?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:45 am

Oh fuck excuse me while I fucking jerk my meat stick to this glorious mother-of-goddamn sexual fucking beaver coat celery sticks fuck me in the ass shit FUCK holy goddamn Wal-Greens $20 gift cards this is fucking better than getting a rim job from Chevy Chase my sphincter is about to implode THANK YOU TAMMY FOR BEING A WONDERFUL LADY.

Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Aaron Paul was at E3 which was inciting..
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Burkman wrote:
I absolutely do not fucking care about this new Battlefront. Only games I'm looking forward to:

Dark Souls 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
The Last of Us
Saints Row IV
Starbound

I'm willing to give Dragon Age: Inquisition a chance. I'm keeping my hopes up despite DAII's mediocrity.

Wow, I wish I was cool enough to be that angsty.

On subject, wow finally. I think this is probably in the top 5 games that was on and off as a work in progress the most.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Dark Souls 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
The Last of Us
Saints Row IV
Starbound

On subject, wow finally. I think this is probably in the top 5 games that was on and off as a work in progress the most.

Jet, please kindly shut the fuck up.

Also, Scott, because I wanted to. Is there a problem?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Dark Souls 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
The Last of Us
Saints Row IV
Starbound

I'm honestly curious what you intend to do, if I don't, lol. It's the internet, Burkman, calm the fuck down.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Dark Souls 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
The Last of Us
Saints Row IV
Starbound

I'm honestly curious what you intend to do, if I don't, lol. It's the internet, Burkman, calm the fuck down.

I'm going to tell you one more time: shut up. Also, please don't tempt me. I'm in a shitty mood right now.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:22 am

IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF 1913415122
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:19 am

Look, it's fine.  It's fine it's fine it's fiiiiine.  Everything is fiiiine.  Playing an mmo all day makes me that way sometimes.  It's an annoying habit and I'm disappointed on how I handled the situation.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:32 pm

*Burkman plays the game for more than 30 minutes*

*Jet is banned*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:59 pm

IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF Hurrdurrplz
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:12 pm

IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF 3790828050
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF Empty

Back to top Go down

IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF
Page 1 of 1