OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The lemons are coming... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The lemons are coming...

Go down 
+7
The Mortonator
Jet
SoupWithSauce
Lemon
Scott
Branch
Yeet
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

The lemons are coming... Empty
PostSubject: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Okay everyone, it's come to my attention that all of us are in extreme danger. The lemons of Tsu'Jon have apparently broken free of Thasan rule and have branched out to create their own empire. Somehow, they got their hands on the ancient runes the old gods left behind. This is bad, they wield the power of the gods, and they're out for our blood.

Do not fret my fellow members, for we have something they don't. Old Finley of the watcher tower is a courier of the gods, he wields the magic used in the Old Kingdom. He is in development of a secret syringe that COULD make us all have a little bit of magic, at least enough too help us defeat the lemons! We are in a state of emergency friends. We must fight off these sour demons and claim our rights back! TO ARMS BROTHERS! LAY WASTE TOO THESE SOUR PUSSIES!

Last edited by KingWilbourn on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : :P)
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Smoke wrote:
Okay everyone, it's come to my attention that all of us are in extreme danger. The lemons of Tsu'Jon have apparently broken free of Thasan rule and have branched out to create their own empire. Somehow, they got their hands on the ancient runes the old gods left behind. This is bad, they wield the power of the gods, and they're out for our blood.

Do not fret my fellow members, for we have something they don't. Old Finley of the watcher tower is a courier of the gods, he wields the magic used in the Old Kingdom. He is in development of a secret syringe that COULD make us all have a little bit of magic, at least enough too help us defeat the lemons! We are in a state of emergency friends. We must fight off these sour demons and claim our rights back! TO ARMS BROTHERS! LAY WASTE TOO THESE SOUR PUSSIES!

You just had to put that in there didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:26 pm

I would so play this game...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Lemon
GD Member
Lemon

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Yesssss, yesssss, we know your plans now you fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Lemon wrote:

The lemons are coming hurray hurray. The lemons are coming hurray hurray.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Lemon wrote:

Begone with you demon! Our Cin'taro'kin warriors will make quick work of your kind!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Smoke wrote:
Lemon wrote:

Begone with you demon! Our Cin'taro'kin warriors will make quick work of your kind!

Split personality defunct...
Back to top Go down
Lemon
GD Member
Lemon

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Smoke wrote:
Lemon wrote:

Yesssssss, so you think. Our spies have already countered your actions and have assassinated your little sorcerer. You shall not have your "magic". Give up your kingdom and we may make you suffer less...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Lemon wrote:
Smoke wrote:
Lemon wrote:

Yesssssss, so you think. Our spies have already countered your actions and have assassinated your little sorcerer. You shall not have your "magic". Give up your kingdom and we may make you suffer less...

The lemons are coming... Fffuuu_The_Game_RE_unlock_wi_fi_anywhere_on_your_laptop-s395x317-59013
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Lemon wrote:
Smoke wrote:
Lemon wrote:

:trooper:
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Smap?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:55 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:

Iseewhatyoudidthere
Back to top Go down
LordGreenip
GD Member
LordGreenip

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:00 am

KingWilbourn wrote:

The lemons are coming... Fffuuu_The_Game_RE_unlock_wi_fi_anywhere_on_your_laptop-s395x317-59013
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:03 am

Im gonna make lemonade out of these mother fuckers
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Can we make spiderade out of you?

>.>

Yeah yeah... I really need sleep at this point. Night all... ^_^
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:08 am

MaynardJamesKeenan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

>.>

but then you will get my super powers
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:14 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

>.>

You know what they say, "When life gives you Mandos. Make Mando'ade."
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:47 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

>.>

That's not funny... >.>

That's fucking hilarious... xD
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:56 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:

>.>

That's not funny... >.>

That's fucking hilarious... xD

Glad you think so, now if only the metal bits would stop messing up my blender.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 am

Lemon wrote:

Hai.
Back to top Go down
Smap
OT Master
Smap

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 am

aye,

downwind and making lemonade.

We can and do.... but if something should go wrong with these lemons that persway so easily as to have an empire forged after them. It is staff and anvil required to make this drink.

Might almost be able to say that the prosperity could use a boost after having seen this glorious forshadow of workings possible. Yet today is make......

my magic eightball broke on millhouses forhead so it is not to happen just before I ask about it the day before.

besides drinking all the lemons gives me about 80% chance of falling through perhaps if not something extinguating because of.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 am

Omg Bourbon Made me understand smap. See. Smap is talking about a lemonade stand that's just starting out. But through hard work the lemonade stand makes it big. But then after time it crumbles away. Then the twist comes when it is revealed that smap is 80% lemon.
Back to top Go down
Smap
OT Master
Smap

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Omg Bourbon Made me understand smap. See. Smap is talking about a lemonade stand that's just starting out. But through hard work the lemonade stand makes it big. But then after time it crumbles away. Then the twist comes when it is revealed that smap is 80% lemon.

Something to clean up after i break the ice for the drink though.

Slike telling lady gaga she can't have someone...... tallied wrong.....

perhaps dribble..... none the less the day just started and a time frame has been drawn from the ammount of time I spent as a nun basically.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 am

<<downloading lemons>>
<<ETA: 2 moons>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lemons are coming...   The lemons are coming... Empty

Back to top Go down

The lemons are coming...
Page 1 of 1