OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+11
Branch
Causa
GSG
Jet
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

I honestly don't see the appeal of a circle jerk...  A bukake?  yeah, I can get behind that.  But a circle jerk is just like " we all just jack it over here? "  seems a little gay to me.  >_>

Yes. It is gay... There's whole clubs dedicated to that shit down in Soho...
Don't ask me how I know,, I just do...

It's OK... We know how you know...  hehehe 

I told you that in confidence...
 yeah 
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:46 pm

I kinda wanna play skyrim again but I wanna do it with some sweet modz. All I've ever really used is a nude mod that I used since day 1 and a mod to change the moon into the moon from majora's mask. Also one that makes unread books glow. Fun little ones. I think I want some more major mods to change the game some. But not requiem, grimeth... Grimeth hates requiem as much as he loves it, more even.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Uly worries about his car overheating sometimes.

"Carry a bottle of water in your car so you can pour it in the carburetor." -Grimeth 2014
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:19 pm

I'm not a good driver. I get nervous easily. Nervous... and sweaty. I want to leave for grimeth's house at like 5 or 5:30 in the morning. I plan to arrive at about 7. I'm hoping that'll avoid traffic. I also worry about my car overheating. I don't now how high the needle can go and it be an acceptable temperature but it gets up there and it makes me nervous... Grimeth seems to think it'd be better to be driving up there from like 7:30-9:00. He'd rather I get there at like 10 or 11, even. So he can sleep in like he always does.

One day of the week, I ask that he wake up at 7 and he adamantly refuses. This is why he quit mcdonald's, they asked him to come in to work at 9am and he said "whoa whoa whoa, no... no.. earliest I can do is 1pm and that's the crack of dawn in my book."
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:28 am

No... Don't pour water into your coolant tank... Buy some coolant from a gas station, Walmart, target or wherever
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:51 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

"Carry a bottle of water in your car so you can pour it in the carburetor." -Grimeth 2014

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 2f91faed64720057c6948a521d0bd26df1a6706b2b526274018e653850737f07

Serious note. Water can be used in a pinch but causes rust. Get coolant from Walmart and be sure to put it in the RADIATOR (check owners manual for further instuctions, either by directly into the Radiator or into the Overflow Container). Also use a rag. Steam is hot and will scald the fuck outta you. Release pressure slowly and let it seep out after you break the seal. Step back. OR you could wait and let the engine cool off some before you do this. (both is acceptable)
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:53 am

This is why EVERYONE should take some sort of Auto mechanics course in High School. Just to learn the basics.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:28 am

Callin wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 2f91faed64720057c6948a521d0bd26df1a6706b2b526274018e653850737f07

Serious note. Water can be used in a pinch but causes rust.

Also it has a lower boiling point than normal radiator coolant. And water vapour in your radiator is never a good thing...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:50 am

Callin wrote:
This is why EVERYONE should take some sort of Auto mechanics course in High School. Just to learn the basics.

Lug nutz... My doin it right?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:47 am

Anybody else think the B on the Google homepage today stands for Bing and not Boss? I thought it was pretty humorous.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:41 am

Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:02 am

Pretty
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:15 am

YOUR FACE IS PRETTY!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:19 am

Scott wrote:
YOUR FACE IS PRETTY!

Highlighted to try to find the hidden words... was disappointed. No Homo
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Callin wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Serious note. Water can be used in a pinch but causes rust. Get coolant from Walmart and be sure to put it in the RADIATOR (check owners manual for further instuctions, either by directly into the Radiator or into the Overflow Container). Also use a rag. Steam is hot and will scald the fuck outta you. Release pressure slowly and let it seep out after you break the seal. Step back. OR you could wait and let the engine cool off some before you do this. (both is acceptable)

Uly didn't tell you that I corrected myself a second after I said that...

Also... don't know shit about cars. I should probably do something about that.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Paper Please is a cool little indie game.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Today was my last day at Kohl's. It's just now really starting to sink in that I won't be going back there anymore. It's kind of a weird feeling. When I went to clock out, my supervisor and a co-worker, the last two ad set employees besides myself, were waiting with a small cake. I kinda wish I took a picture of it. >_>

The cake said "Congrats on getting out of here!" and they gave me a card, too. With $10 gift cards to little caeser's and burger king. We ate cake and got a hug from both of them. It was nice. Now, I'm gone for good. It's still a weird feeling, and like I said, it's just now really sinking in. I'm never going back to kohl's. I'll never see any of the people I worked with again. It was going to happen eventually anyway, I suppose. It's bittersweet.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Happy for ya
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Christ Callin loves that giant cock... I mean congrats Uly you now leave the memories of gaw behind.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:20 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Today was my last day at Kohl's. It's just now really starting to sink in that I won't be going back there anymore. It's kind of a weird feeling. When I went to clock out, my supervisor and a co-worker, the last two ad set employees besides myself, were waiting with a small cake. I kinda wish I took a picture of it. >_>

The cake said "Congrats on getting out of here!" and they gave me a card, too. With $10 gift cards to little caeser's and burger king. We ate cake and got a hug from both of them. It was nice. Now, I'm gone for good. It's still a weird feeling, and like I said, it's just now really sinking in. I'm never going back to kohl's. I'll never see any of the people I worked with again. It was going to happen eventually anyway, I suppose. It's bittersweet.

Wait... Aren't you leaving for your Army thing in September?
What are you gonna do between now and then?
(Also, congrats... Kohl's really didn't sound like something you were enjoying too much...)
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:33 pm

I do so love the cock.... I mean. I love Lamp.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Wait... Aren't you leaving for your Army thing in September?
What are you gonna do between now and then?
(Also, congrats... Kohl's really didn't sound like something you were enjoying too much...)

Yes, I'm leaving in september. I have to be out of the house this friday and the plan is to stay with Grimeth's family until I leave. I talked with his mother and everything. The plan's still on... r-right, grimeth?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Ulys mother decided to be a total waste of a cunt and not work and try to use the system. Now they have to move out of their place. The last week he has not had appliances, now soon he will be living with Grimeth. I keep telling him that he needs to break ties with his mother and not let her talk him into signing anything because in Sept he leaves for Basic and if he breaks contract it will SCREW him over big time. Also to not give the lazy bitch shit for money. At all.

(I really dislike his mother btw if you cant already tell)
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Yeah, she told me she's going to ask me for money before I leave for pine grove...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:48 am

Tell her NO! Tell her you need it to pay Rent at Grimeths. Dont give her a damn thing. You need to stay in good standing till you ship off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next