OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+13
LeetYourMakeup
Yeet
Daroska
Grimeth
Burkman
Ulyaoth
Jet
Ban-Anad
Branch
Callin
CollaWars
Scott
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title
Callin

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Please Hurt Me! Please Hurt Me! Some More! Smartass
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:49 pm

Callin wrote:
Please Hurt Me! Please Hurt Me! Some More! Smartass

Callin's into some kinky shit.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 5:01 pm

le tit
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:07 pm

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 SJwUrzq
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Memoirs of an Uly (alternatively, The Last Uly-Samurai)

February 2016. I'll never forget it.

It was the height of the OT Wars. Our own little OT Civil War, if you will, though the battles fought were much more personal as the bulk of the OT horde lied dead or dormant at this point in time. The two states were indistinguishable. We could only hope for the latter.

I knew from the first day Daroska sat in on the Inner Council that his intentions were to shatter the bonds that held it together. I voiced such opposition in the early days but sadly, my words fell on deaf ears. And truthfully, in my naiveté, I had hoped that the battle scars and still-open wounds of our personal struggles could be mended. A new friend gained for the Uly for all time. I was a fool.

I still have difficulty believing it. Yet I am forced to. For what was once thought impossible had come to pass. Daroska's campaign was successful. My longtime ally, Grimeth, had been turned against me. They say all good things come to an end. I see now that there are no exceptions, no matter how much we wish it. Now Grimeth stood before Uly on behalf of Daroska, demanding more censorship, more kowtowing, and the death of disparaging humor against the crown. All the while Daroska sat back and savored every moment of it from outside the Inner Council, feigning weakness and victimization at the hands of his "oppressor"  while his work was being done for him by his new puppet. His plans had finally come to fruition.

Causa had always been somewhat aloof. A fair-weather friend, even. However, his apathy for friendship with fellow OT members had turned to outright evasiveness. It seems he had recently been inducted into a Bahrainian terrorist cell that held unfriendly sentiments for the nations of the OT Alliance. This cell's hostility was laid bare in early days for all to see, yet when it proved ineffective, they quickly turned to flattery and seduction by transsexual gypsies. Seeking to slither in and poison the OT with their gypsy venom. No method or tactic is beneath those known as terrorists. Their new stratagem was proof of it.

Our Dear Glorious Leader, Scott, had fallen on hard times. His part in the OT Wars was minimal as he was focused almost entirely on internal issues. The state of his nation's economy had dropped drastically, you see. I lent what aid I could, offering paying, temporary work to sate the grumbling bellies of his nation's young. Scott was ever a champion of the ideal of only able-bodied, hard workers receiving aid. However, in true Republican fashion, Scott turned down the paying work as "beneath him" and suggested I find someone "out in front of the Home Depot" to perform the task. I cannot say I was surprised.

Burkman... well, Burkman was Burkman. And he would continue to remain so. His hatred for others waxed and waned with the stages of the moon. It was however, during this time, the season of reaping Ulys. When it rains, it pours.

The times had turned harsh, their outlook bleak, and I grew weary. Though I may be an Uly, known for a will as unbreakable as iron, even iron turns to rust in time. As far as Ulys go, I was quite long in the tooth. The majority of my kind take their lives well before their 30th earth-year. Those few who do reach that age never go much farther beyond it. At twenty-eight and one half earth-years, my time was nigh. The inevitably of my fate was growing more and more apparent. To see the Alliance whose success my kind proved so pivotal in crumble around me in the dusk of my life gave me both sadness and a queer satisfaction. That it should decline as I do was proof of my contributions, so seldomly recognized. The dilapidated halls and crumbling statues of our golden age serve as mute testimony of the Alliance's karmic punishment. At last, the leadership and it's puppets' injustices, discrimination, and suffering inflicted upon the Uly people, upon whom the empire was built, was finally catching up with them. The countless lives the Uly lost, their corpses unceremoniously tossed aside and built over, would finally know solace. Still, to watch the sun set on the OT has brought me no small measure of grief.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 3:46 am

Alright, I woke up, had my bagel bites... time to see the posts. I better prepare myself for this one, gonna have to do some damage control. But hate will bring the OT back. Uly sacrifices for the good of... the... what is this? No posts? How can this be? Surely they are furious at my diatribe. Their hatred would bring them all back... bring them back to life. Why are they not here? What has befallen my precious OT? My family?

But seriously, stop being dead. Post about the smelly person with long ass hair on the subway. The video game you're playing... or looking forward to. Somebody post... something... stop beeeing deeeaaaaaddd.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:18 am

The first half is totally true though. About grimeth and daroska. That legit happened. Feb 2016, never forget.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:29 pm

I'm really looking forward to Dark Souls 3. My feet get cold a lot. Why is it that I always get a runny nose when I wake up, but after 30 minutes I don't get another for the rest of the day?

Help me.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 3:10 pm

I wish I could think up more stuff to say about burkman in my Uly Memoirs but we haven't had any real wars lately. My favorite part is probably the causa part.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:36 am

I noticed no Callin in there... Your mentor and confidant. I\'m not crazy
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:03 pm

I thought it was funny. llol
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:17 pm

I didn't know what to say about you, callin. Other than like... you're off in your own nation governing it and it's numerous younglings.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:25 pm

I let my younglings roam wild and feral so I can up their survival and hunting instincts. Makes better warriors that way.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Colla is forgotten like a petal in the wind, like a whisper in a deaf man's ear.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:28 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Colla is forgotten like a petal in the wind, like a whisper in a deaf man's ear.

You aren't meeting your daily posting quota. Get to it!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:06 pm

https://www.pottermore.com/

You gotta register with an email, but then you can do the sorting hat quiz thingy and get a wand assigned to you. Kinda neato, it's an official site or some shit, so there you go.

Uly and Grimeth are both Slytherin. Go fig. At least we're slytherin together.

I took a couple puush screenshots of it.

http://puu.sh/nwbZH/800497f0b8.jpg
http://puu.sh/nwcoJ/b9d43eb2df.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Causa got Gryffindor. I'm sure the OT will be pouring in their house placements soon.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Remember how uly got democratically elected to adminship, then went to basic and had it stripped from him and he never got it back over one year later? The higher ups sure do hate democracy around here. And the military. Lot of military-haters 'round here. And people who work in an IT career field. Certainly wouldn't want one of those as admin. Fuckin' IT faggots, amirite?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:44 pm

I am going camping tomorrow. This is my first time so I hope it is gentle.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Google taiwan mcdonald's and click the images tab. That shit's crazy, yo. I wanna go to taiwan.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Daroska's a judge. He gets a black guy in his courtroom who has a conviction for theft on his record. He's being accused of stealing by daroska's white friend. Daroska doesn't even ask him how he pleads, his verdict is guilty. Then daroska calls the guy in jail and talks a bunch of shit at him and then hangs up and refuses to answer his phone. Never forget.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:51 pm

I got new glasses yesterday. Pretty surprising how much of a difference it was from my old prescription.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 12:49 pm

If y'all haven't seen KonoSuba, I'd recommend it. The full name being Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo. It's a good show, it's funny too. Me and Grimeth started watching it together but now he's watching it with someone else. But I'm watching it myself and it's good.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
If y'all haven't seen KonoSuba, I'd recommend it. The full name being Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo. It's a good show, it's funny too. Me and Grimeth started watching it together but now he's watching it with someone else. But I'm watching it myself and it's good.

We're still watching it together...

Also, I wouldn't recommend the show to people who aren't already into anime to one degree or another. But I think most of us here at least dabble in it.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Nah dude, it's funny. You don't have to be into anime or japanese culture to get it, it's just plain ol' good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 24 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next