OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+13
LeetYourMakeup
Yeet
Daroska
Grimeth
Burkman
Ulyaoth
Jet
Ban-Anad
Branch
Callin
CollaWars
Scott
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:56 am

The cool kids play PS4. I don't have a PS4. Which just goes to show you that only the cool kids have them. But if I had a console, it'd be a PS4. Except I bought grimeth's Wii U just recently. >_>

But I mean, if I were gonna be for reals console gaming... I'd get a PS4.

I have a PT test tomorrow. Wish me luck. I really need it. This is gonna be the closest one yet. I fucked up bad, man... and the PT reaper is at my door. Gonna drink some monster beforehand. Not sure if that'll help or hinder. Maybe I should get some of that fancy pre-workout people talk about...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:07 am

Energy drinks help you work out in the sense that vomiting expels demons. Which is to say, that's a stupid idea. Eat a banana for breakfast and get/take some GNC Energy vitamins.

These Uly:
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 PGNC1-13592589t300x300

Also, at least what I do, if you get them don't take the whole pack every day. Instead take all but one of the multi vitamins and one of the thermo boost vitamins (the red one). Then the next day take the two you didn't the day before. And just alternate back and forth every day. The packs are a little pricey (not so much if you have a Sam's Club membership). Your body wouldn't do much with the extra two pills (and those two are the most important to take), so might as well get two days out of each pack for your money. :D
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:37 am

I agree with Scott. Also if you're going to take something, take something along the lines of what he recommended, not a straight up pre-workout. The pre-workout I use (Rhino BLACK) has 400 mg of caffeine, so while that gives me a lot of short term energy to lift, I couldn't imagine doing something cardio-focused with it. It seems like it would be a huge strain on the heart, especially for someone that hasn't used a pre-workout before
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Wilbourn wrote:
I agree with Scott. Also if you're going to take something, take something along the lines of what he recommended, not a straight up pre-workout. The pre-workout I use (Rhino BLACK) has 400 mg of caffeine, so while that gives me a lot of short term energy to lift, I couldn't imagine doing something cardio-focused with it. It seems like it would be a huge strain on the heart, especially for someone that hasn't used a pre-workout before

Lol I remember being back in HS when the pre-workout stuff like the No Explode was getting big. A bunch of friends and myself would take it before just about any practice. I remember my face feeling numb for like 2 hours and my heart making funny beats.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Wilbourn wrote:
Stellaris looks pretty complicated. Although this is coming from a guy who still can't understand how trade steering works in EU4...

Update: It's not that complicated and it's fun as fuck

I'm downloading it right now. I am excited.

Take B vitamins Uly.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:40 am

Passed my PT test, babay! Time to live like a king! We gettin' domino's tonight!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptySat May 14, 2016 8:47 am

I don't order dominos anymore. I get headaches every time I eat it now.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:47 am

Scott that was the Cocaine working its way through your system. Its the best pre-workout there is!
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 10:55 pm

p

o

o

p
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:49 am

You're my favorite turd. I would never shit you.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:26 am

They had me on nights last week. This week I'm working days. Then nights again next week. Then days the week after that. Can you believe dat shit? I can't believe dat shit.

From then on out, though... I'm days. I don't want to be days. I want to be nights. But there's nothing that can be done for it... I gotta work days at some point. They say I need more face time with leadership. You drop off the face of the earth when you on nights. But that's where ulys belong. Lurking in the dead of night.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:13 am

The Silent Watchdog of the Night. Our Nocturnal Guardian.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
They had me on nights last week. This week I'm working days. Then nights again next week. Then days the week after that. Can you believe dat shit? I can't believe dat shit.

From then on out, though... I'm days. I don't want to be days. I want to be nights. But there's nothing that can be done for it... I gotta work days at some point. They say I need more face time with leadership. You drop off the face of the earth when you on nights. But that's where ulys belong. Lurking in the dead of night.

Now you know how I felt when I worked in the oil field. -_-
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:13 pm

You know what, now I wanna know... do you only get headaches from domino's pizza, Scott? Like, does pizza hut or mountain mike's do anything to you? Does all pizza? What a peculiar thing...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:56 pm

No just Dominos. TBH I think it's all the salt in their food. Just dehydrates and does weird things to your body. Y'know that yellowish stuff they put on their pizza? Yeah that stuff is basically a pseudo chemical.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:46 am

Yeah, I see what you talkin' about. N-not that I have a domino's pizza here. I don't get domino's very often. In fact, I never get it. I also don't weigh 190 lbs like some people. I weigh 161 lbs, same as when I left basic training. Yes, siree. Good to be thin. I mean, who would go and gain 30 lbs like that? Not this guy.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:18 am

I actually just lost 15 lbs at the start of this new job. Haven't been below 200 lbs since... well like the start of college. So like a decade ago.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:59 pm

I'm sitting at exactly 150. I gained 30 lbs since August and planning on gaining more over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
I'm sitting at exactly 150. I gained 30 lbs since August and planning on gaining more over the summer.

I keep trying to gain weight but can't get over fucking 195 ever The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:44 am

Wilbourn wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:

I keep trying to gain weight but can't get over fucking 195 ever The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 2238782717

We're in the same weight class now! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Scott wrote:
Energy drinks help you work out in the sense that vomiting expels demons. Which is to say, that's a stupid idea. Eat a banana for breakfast and get/take some GNC Energy vitamins.

These Uly:
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 PGNC1-13592589t300x300

There's an energy vitamin called "Mega Men"?
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 959519-mega_man
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 3:34 pm

So, I got my wallet stolen.
Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 11:32 pm

God damn you.

Last edited by Ulyaoth on Mon May 30, 2016 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptySun May 29, 2016 1:42 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I fucking love to suck dick.

what
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:19 am

I got a $200 speaker system stolen two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next