OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The OT Cantina

Go down 
+11
Burkman
Yeet
Ban-Anad
Scott
MrEvilDude
Jet
Matieu
The Mortonator
Causa
jedibantha
Branch
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

The OT Cantina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:58 pm

2 months without him noticing....

OMG!

I win the bet!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Matieu wrote:

OMG!

I win the bet!

The OT Cantina - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Matieu wrote:

OMG!

I win the bet!

I noticed when he first did it. I just decided not to change it...

I'm just pissed you revived it.
The OT Cantina - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:01 pm

hehe
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
hehe

Are you trying to make me mad? Because it's not working.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
hehe

It changed on the 12th, I didn't just change it

Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
hehe

It changed on the 12th, I didn't just change it

Hello Clarice

Kay. Changed back.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 pm

*knock knock*

I forgot the secret word... and the secret knock
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:54 am

Scott walked into the dark and musky chamber... an open void for all that couldn't see as well as his T'vian eyes.

Well... let's juice the place...

With a flick in the force the lights and generators powered on. It had been a long time since he visited the place. It seemed it had been abandoned for almost as long.

"Well... she needs a bit of cleaning up... but she'll do... she'll do." Scott nodded to himself before turning around to everyone else. "Well ok let's start filling positions."

What we need:
-Bartender (possibly 2)
-waiter or waitress
-a bouncer or 2
-entertainment gals
-regulars
-maybe a band?
-suggestions
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 am

Kalbon looked at Scott who had just walked in and listened to what he was saying. He walked up to the T'vian and grinned.

"There's not that many here that can fill the spot of... entertainment." he said giving Scott and quick wink. He looked over at Shadie. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Ban-Anad walks through the cantina doors, letting them swing back and forth, at a slow, steady and rhythmic pace, the same pace of the doors. His figure is silhouetted by the light coming in from the street, casting a long shadow at the bar where he finally stops, slumping on the counter, next to a stool. He lays his hat beside him and darts a look at Scott and Branch talking in his peripheral.

"By your Force, Jedi, I never thought I'd be visiting this place again... Now get me some of that Chiss bourbon I know you've got stalled away somewhere..." taking a better look at the place, he adds in a whistling tone "This place needs a change of management."

Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:15 pm

A young Cathar wanders into the place.

"Uhh... Hey guys..."
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:23 pm

"Well that's a start... no takers for bartender? Well I guess I can bar-tend... for now. I guess I can bounce from here as well for the mean time." The massive T'vian clambered over the counter and checked the stock. "Well we're in luck... they left the place fully stocked."

He drew out a two shot glass and located the bourbon. A thick brown liquid poured into the glass and he brought it to Ban.

"That'll be 3 cred..."

Scott eye'd the Cathar briefly before starting to clean the general bar area.

"What can I get'cha?"
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Ban-Anad tossed a credit chit on the counter. "Leave the bottle." he said, before gulping down the stingy brown liquid in a single, long-arced swig. "And really? You're gonna tend the bar? Well... Guess you can't be worse than the last guy that ran the place..." Disregarding the T'vian's look, Ban reached below the counter, pulling himself a tumbler. Pouring himself more of the Chiss bourbon, he took a seat on the stool. "Now that's a drink!" he exclaimed after another long-arced swig.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Scott merely rolled his eyes and looked back over to the Cathar who was gawking aimlessly around.

"You need somethin' kid?"
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:59 pm

If it's going to play the cantina theme over and over and over again, I'm going to stab somebody.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Burkman wrote:
If it's going to play the cantina theme over and over and over again, I'm going to stab somebody.

Well if yer the DJ find something... starwarsy?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Can't I just play some classic rock and roll? Maybe some swing?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I suppose... yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I suppose... yeah

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 pm

You seriously deleted that? That was funny as shit. It added a new dude to the bar, too. You just lost a customer, you sonuva bitch!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
You seriously deleted that? That was funny as shit. It added a new dude to the bar, too. You just lost a customer, you sonuva bitch!

Use SW's slang... and not racist slurs please...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:28 pm

BAM! I edited my artistic vision for you, scott. FOR YOU, SCOTT!

So in walked a bith with a big mutha fuckin dick and all the twi'lek bitches be eyein this badass sonuvabitch's bigass bulge as he walks up to the bar and shouts, "NERF HERDER BOY, GET ME A GLASS O' YOUR FINEST CHISS BOURBON" He didn't much like to yell or be rude, but bitches dig it and a consular's gotta do what a consular's gotta do.

That's when he saw him. Some fruit with a bottle o' chiss bourbon. Grasping that bottle like his life depended on it. Was a good grip too... his hand wasn't flesh, you see. It was artificial. The Gut-Puncher 3600... and this fellow sure looked like he had punched a lot o' stomachs in his day. Had that look about him.

"Sharesies?", the bith asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Kalbon shook his head at the raging customer. Next to him was a random bum that was looking at a blaster. "May I borrow that?" Kalbon asked the man.

"Sure." he said. He handed the blaster to Kalbon. Kalbon turned to the raging man and shot him in his heart.

"Thank you." told the man as he handed the blaster back.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:54 pm

"Kalbon, force damn you!", spat the Bith as he grasped his chest. Bith can be shot in the heart and live. Little known fact.

"WE SERVED TIME TOGETHER, KALBON, YOU GOT PAYBACK COMIN' TO YOU!" the bith shouted as he sauntered out the cantina. He didn't know what sauntering was, but fuck if he didn't saunter right the fuck out of that place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OT Cantina   The OT Cantina - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The OT Cantina
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next