OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Last One to Post Wins

Go down 
+23
Boba
jedibantha
Tureil
Laughter
Matieu
The Mortonator
Fiat The Hutt
MrEvilDude
Vaseline
Ulyaoth
Barbelith
Branch
Burkman
Astraeos
RalphTheWonderLlama
CollaWars
Soulgazer
Scott
Grimeth
Causa
Aximand
PJsnaks
unvincible
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:10 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

sry bro but she is fine as hell!!!!!!
I love scene girls. Thats why i fell in love with Megan.
If i showed you the pic you would follow her around like a puppy. I dont want to do that to you. I hate to see a young man become a slave to an older woman.

I don't look like that anymore. I have a couple of recent pictures but don't know whether to post them on here...

I wouldn't recomend you doing that. As much as i would like to see how hot you still are. (or possibly arn't ) i would hate to see a bunch of zombies (the men) try to eat you up.

Nah, I wouldn't anyway.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:11 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I don't look like that anymore. I have a couple of recent pictures but don't know whether to post them on here...

I wouldn't recomend you doing that. As much as i would like to see how hot you still are. (or possibly arn't ) i would hate to see a bunch of zombies (the men) try to eat you up.

What's this? Someone on these forums being considerate?

GTFO MY LAND. NOW.

Canadians. :roll:
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

GTFO MY LAND. NOW.

Americans. :cover shot:
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:14 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

GTFO MY LAND. NOW.

We are pretty fucking awesome, I know.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:16 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

GTFO MY LAND. NOW.

You peice of eurotrash.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Aximand wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:

Let me ask you a question. Do you know your meats?
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:17 pm

CollaWars wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:

You peice of eurotrash.

Rage?

I didn't mean to offend anyone.

And I'll have you know that I take out the trash, good sir!
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Aximand wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Chicken beef or pork? I'm not too knowledgeable on exotics like ostrich or reptile but I'm pretty good with domestics, I cook a lot.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Aximand wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Chicken beef or pork? I'm not too knowledgeable on exotics like ostrich or reptile but I'm pretty good with domestics, I cook a lot.

:O

Good with cooking, you say? Well, I suppose you would get a lot of experience from frying dead babies.

Domestics, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Aximand wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Good with cooking, you say? Well, I suppose you would get a lot of experience from frying dead babies.

Domestics, by the way.
What do you want to know?

If you're going to make some correlation between the American meat industry and how they treat their animals, save it, I don't care.

Know what veal tastes like? Shattered dreams and innocents crying out in pain. Its delicious.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Ohh shit I left to long now It's page 20. :scratch:
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Aximand wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Domestics, by the way.
What do you want to know?

If you're going to make some correlation between the American meat industry and how they treat their animals, save it, I don't care.

Know what veal tastes like? Shattered dreams and innocents crying out in pain. Its delicious.

I don't know, just felt like talking about meats.

And no, I have care for that stuff either.

That's too kind. I step on my veal before I eat it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:28 pm

(Causa) wrote:
Ohh shit I left to long now It's page 20. :scratch:

now its page 21. Tell these sheep that their will never be a winner already. I think you have trolled them long enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Nah, I wouldn't anyway.

I however do want to see if the present time period vaseline is still hot and scene so i will trade you a pic of the sexy me for a pic of the still hopefully sexy you.

Deal?:)
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:32 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Nah, I wouldn't anyway.

I however do want to see if the present time period vaseline is still hot and scene so i will trade you a pic of the sexy me for a pic of the still hopefully sexy you.

I'm sexy. I don't see you asking for pictures of me!
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:34 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Nah, I wouldn't anyway.

Tis true. 🐱
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:35 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Nah, I wouldn't anyway.

tell you what soup. Ill give you a pic of my wife. Ill pm it to you later. I dont want the rest of these losers to see her.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:37 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

tell you what soup. Ill give you a pic of my wife. Ill pm it to you later. I dont want the rest of these losers to see her.
To be fair, I don't want to see your emo wife, either.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:38 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Taking a picture of you playing Final Fantasy does not count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last One to Post Wins
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17