OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Marijuana Medical Practice

Go down 
+7
Vaseline
Spankster
Scott
Matieu
SoupWithSauce
GSG
Daroska
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Daroska wrote:
Matieu wrote:
uh huh

I turned on my brain and made things overly complicated again I bet. What is this.. I don

Luckily I just developed a new disease that turns your brains to liquids! I can test it on you if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
I need Miss Causa for my lesbian avatar experiment. Yep, that's what we'll do. Not me just sucking his blood in a back alleyway.

iamhorrifiedplz
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Daroska wrote:

#Treatment of the day: act less like what people say you are and maybe they will call you something different.

What the hell is your problem? I don't act like a whore because I'm not a whore.

To act promiscuous or to suggest promiscuity makes one only need to take a final step before being called a whore. To act less promiscuous or to suggest less promiscuity would therefore make the answer to not being called a whore.

But my calling someone names is simply to follow the forum stereotype, to entertain people reading. It is not designed to be harmful. Just to follow a trend, as it were. Taking such threads as this to be serious is but a fool's errand. Might I remind you the OT was not full of serious threads and serious people, it was full of trolls who joke too much and often forget about most peoples feelings.

You piss me off.

xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

What the hell is your problem? I don't act like a whore because I'm not a whore.

To act promiscuous or to suggest promiscuity makes one only need to take a final step before being called a whore. To act less promiscuous or to suggest less promiscuity would therefore make the answer to not being called a whore.

But my calling someone names is simply to follow the forum stereotype, to entertain people reading. It is not designed to be harmful. Just to follow a trend, as it were. Taking such threads as this to be serious is but a fool's errand. Might I remind you the OT was not full of serious threads and serious people, it was full of trolls who joke too much and often forget about most peoples feelings.

You piss me off.

xoxoxox

You piss me off too, my dear woman. Rose

But I can tell you are a good person at heart.
And sometimes you are not caring, sometimes angry for the most silliest of reasons.
However I look away from all that and hope for the day when the joyful Vas will return.

If it is too much to wait for that, then I shall just keep myself content to what I do now.

*tips fedora hat and goes on steam train to Spanky's place*
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Yeah, how much for 43 pounds of weed, and the girls?

yeah Step right through to my office, Mr. Soup was it? we'll settle an agreement in there.

*ahem*

*tosses cash bundle across desk*

yeah
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Yeah, how much for 43 pounds of weed, and the girls?

yeah Step right through to my office, Mr. Soup was it? we'll settle an agreement in there.

*ahem*

yeah

*flicks through the money*

Not enough.

You see, there is difficulty in traversing these ladies.. oh, what the heck, I'll be honest:
Give me 20k more and you got yourself a deal. I'll even add Miss Causa over there as a bonus.

Hitlah!
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:

*ahem*

yeah

Not enough.

You see, there is difficulty in traversing these ladies.. oh, what the heck, I'll be honest:
Give me 20k more and you got yourself a deal. I'll even add Miss Causa over there as a bonus.

Hitlah!

Mmm.

YOU GOT IT!

*throws $20k at Daroska*
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

*ahem*

yeah

Not enough.

Hitlah!

Mmm.

YOU GOT IT!

*throws $20k at Daroska*

I didn't know Canadian money was good anywhere.... OMG!
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:49 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:

Mmm.

YOU GOT IT!

*throws $20k at Daroska*

/Dramatic jump through one window to grab the 20k and then out the other window with the 20k.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Matieu wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Mmm.

YOU GOT IT!

*throws $20k at Daroska*

/Dramatic jump through one window to grab the 20k and then out the other window with the 20k.

*looks at Matieu's wallet left on table*

Enough money in here to more than compensate for that loss.
Now to think up racist nicknames.. "The Flying Finnishman" "The Flying Fishman" "The Flying Fish.."
Matieu's a flying fish! ha! how humourous to my posh british tastes.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Why does it have to be medical? Okay. I'll try.
"Doctor, I become depressed when I have no weed."
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Daroska wrote:
Matieu wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Mmm.

YOU GOT IT!

*throws $20k at Daroska*

Now to think up racist nicknames.. "The Flying Finnishman" "The Flying Fishman" "The Flying Fish.."

/Dramatic jump through one window to grab the wallet and then out the other window with the wallet and the 20k
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Matieu wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Matieu wrote:

/Dramatic jump through one window to grab the wallet and then out the other window with the wallet and the 20k

/Dramatic jesus jump from the sky to grab the wallet / 20k and then back up to return to wherever I came from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Medical Practice   Marijuana Medical Practice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marijuana Medical Practice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: