I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Order VS Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Well?
Tighter moderation, please.
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Keep it the way it is.
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Why can't you just be fucking Jetbounty?
50%
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:38 pm

G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
I will never again make a suggestion, because it seems that every time I do, noone cares, or it's the worst idea ever.

Anyways, you're telling me, we have no chat drama? We haven't had any forum drama either (Buddy's thread says hello), and other members haven't had their feelings hurt?

You do realize that garbage has been done and over with rather quickly, right? Besides, that thread was nothing compared to what we had in the past. And I never said that we never had any drama, bub. I'm not stupid.

Need I remind you of Wilbourn's horror movie thread drama? And the countless chat drama we see EVERY FUCKING DAY. Anyways, I'm PM'ing it to Mat now, so this is pretty much done.

That was barely drama. It was a spontaneous moment that again, ended rather quickly. So I still see no reason to change the moderation. And with the way you're arguing, isn't that considered drama too? Hell, why not just fucking call every damn post you see drama?

_________________


Last edited by Burkman on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:


You do realize that garbage has been done and over with rather quickly, right? Besides, that thread was nothing compared to what we had in the past. And I never said that we never had any drama, bub. I'm not stupid.

Need I remind you of Wilbourn's horror movie thread drama? And the countless chat drama we see EVERY FUCKING DAY. Anyways, I'm PM'ing it to Mat now, so this is pretty much done.

That was barely drama. It was a spontaneous moment that again, ended rather quickly. So I still see no reason to change the moderation.

I would consider that drama. I see you didn't respond to the chat drama. And once again, I'm PM'ing Mat.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 pm

G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:


Need I remind you of Wilbourn's horror movie thread drama? And the countless chat drama we see EVERY FUCKING DAY. Anyways, I'm PM'ing it to Mat now, so this is pretty much done.

That was barely drama. It was a spontaneous moment that again, ended rather quickly. So I still see no reason to change the moderation.

I would consider that drama. I see you didn't respond to the chat drama. And once again, I'm PM'ing Mat.

The chat is technically not part of the forum, guy. And seeing how it's chat and I'm not a mod of the chat, that's out of my jurisdiction. And that thread was not drama. It's plain as day that is wasn't drama, considering I wasn't even being SERIOUS.

_________________


Last edited by Burkman on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Cake anyone?


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Branch wrote:
Cake anyone?


Yes, please.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:


That was barely drama. It was a spontaneous moment that again, ended rather quickly. So I still see no reason to change the moderation.

I would consider that drama. I see you didn't respond to the chat drama. And once again, I'm PM'ing Mat.

The chat is technically not part of the forum, guy. And seeing how it's chat and I'm not a mod of the chat, that's out of my jurisdiction.

Odd, I thought I already responded, but it didn't show up. Oh well.

Anyways,

I may have said forum, but you know well I mean chat too. And I never titled this thread "Buddy Burkman is a shitty mod". I made a suggestion for moderation in general, including chat moderation.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:47 pm

G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:


I would consider that drama. I see you didn't respond to the chat drama. And once again, I'm PM'ing Mat.

The chat is technically not part of the forum, guy. And seeing how it's chat and I'm not a mod of the chat, that's out of my jurisdiction.

Odd, I thought I already responded, but it didn't show up. Oh well.

Anyways,

I may have said forum, but you know well I mean chat too. And I never titled this thread "Buddy Burkman is a shitty mod". I made a suggestion for moderation in general, including chat moderation.

Which yet you were still vague on the details of your suggestion. I'm not calling you stupid, Jet. Yes, I know you want this place to change, but again, nothing over the top has shown itself, recently, and I see no reason to change the moderation.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:


The chat is technically not part of the forum, guy. And seeing how it's chat and I'm not a mod of the chat, that's out of my jurisdiction.

Odd, I thought I already responded, but it didn't show up. Oh well.

Anyways,

I may have said forum, but you know well I mean chat too. And I never titled this thread "Buddy Burkman is a shitty mod". I made a suggestion for moderation in general, including chat moderation.

Which yet you were still vague on the details of your suggestion. I'm not calling you stupid, Jet. Yes, I know you want this place to change, but again, nothing over the top has shown itself, recently, and I see no reason to change the moderation.

I was vague on the details, because I don't want to be ripped to shreds. I'm PM'ing Mat the idea, for the third time now.

Well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, that's your's, this is mine.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 pm

G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:


Odd, I thought I already responded, but it didn't show up. Oh well.

Anyways,

I may have said forum, but you know well I mean chat too. And I never titled this thread "Buddy Burkman is a shitty mod". I made a suggestion for moderation in general, including chat moderation.

Which yet you were still vague on the details of your suggestion. I'm not calling you stupid, Jet. Yes, I know you want this place to change, but again, nothing over the top has shown itself, recently, and I see no reason to change the moderation.

I was vague on the details, because I don't want to be ripped to shreds. I'm PM'ing Mat the idea, for the third time now.

Well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, that's your's, this is mine.

Fine enough for me. Now let's just put this all in the past and let it blow over.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:57 am

This thread makes me chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:05 pm

The thread title sounds so intelligent... then I opened it up... and read it.


"You have been... deceived." yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Vaseline wrote:
This thread makes me chuckle.

The fact that I just made a suggestion? You folks are a real unfriendly lot, know that?

Scott wrote:
The thread title sounds so intelligent... then I opened it up... and read it.


"You have been... deceived." yeah

Well pardon me, for having a differing opinion.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:51 pm

G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
This thread makes me chuckle.

The fact that I just made a suggestion? You folks are a real unfriendly lot, know that?

Erm, did I say that? No.

You need to stop being so selfish and realise that what you are suggesting isn't as easy as you are making out/think it is. All you keep going on about now is how everyone's being unfair, "me me me". No one is saying that it's a bad idea; all we are saying is that it's not that easy and we need to know specifically what people think needs improving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Vaseline wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
This thread makes me chuckle.

The fact that I just made a suggestion? You folks are a real unfriendly lot, know that?

Erm, did I say that? No.

You need to stop being so selfish and realise that what you are suggesting isn't as easy as you are making out/think it is. All you keep going on about now is how everyone's being unfair, "me me me". No one is saying that it's a bad idea; all we are saying is that it's not that easy and we need to know specifically what people think needs improving.

When you say "This thread makes me chuckle" it comes off as offensive and very rude. Also, WTF are you talking about me being selfish? That has nothing to do with this.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:28 pm

G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
G.M. wrote:


The fact that I just made a suggestion? You folks are a real unfriendly lot, know that?

Erm, did I say that? No.

You need to stop being so selfish and realise that what you are suggesting isn't as easy as you are making out/think it is. All you keep going on about now is how everyone's being unfair, "me me me". No one is saying that it's a bad idea; all we are saying is that it's not that easy and we need to know specifically what people think needs improving.

When you say "This thread makes me chuckle" it comes off as offensive and very rude. Also, WTF are you talking about me being selfish? That has nothing to do with this.

Just the impression I'm getting from you. Everytime someone replies you quickly retaliate with "Oh I can't make any suggestions without being shouted out" etc. Also, how ironic is it that you created this thread hoping that the admins and moderators could cancel out/minimize the drama yet this whole thread is the only thing causing drama at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:41 pm

So... will I be getting that PM anytime soon then?

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:25 pm

I have a great day at school and then I read this...

Killed my buzz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Okay, I'm done with the bullshit here.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:58 pm

G.M. wrote:
Okay, I'm done with the bullshit here.

Like Mat said... PM?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Scott wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Okay, I'm done with the bullshit here.

Like Mat said... PM?

I'm getting around to it, you know how you have those periods of time which you have a flare to type and other times you don't. Well I don't right now. And I'm having 3 conversations at once, SEGA forums, Chat, and EG. So I'm not in the mood. Please, I will do it.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:20 pm

G.M. wrote:
Scott wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Okay, I'm done with the bullshit here.

Like Mat said... PM?

I'm getting around to it, you know how you have those periods of time which you have a flare to type and other times you don't. Well I don't right now. And I'm having 3 conversations at once, SEGA forums, Chat, and EG. So I'm not in the mood. Please, I will do it.

So technically you're typing in three places...


_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Matieu wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Scott wrote:


Like Mat said... PM?

I'm getting around to it, you know how you have those periods of time which you have a flare to type and other times you don't. Well I don't right now. And I'm having 3 conversations at once, SEGA forums, Chat, and EG. So I'm not in the mood. Please, I will do it.

So technically you're typing in three places...


Um, yes. That's what I said, isn't it? you

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:37 pm

G.M. wrote:


Um, yes. That's what I said, isn't it? you

And yet you don't have the "flare to type"?

Paradox!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Matieu wrote:
G.M. wrote:


Um, yes. That's what I said, isn't it? you

And yet you don't have the "flare to type"?

Paradox!

I'm having conversations, mind you. yeah

I don't have the flare to type a wall of text.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:20 pm

I'm in a good mood today.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Today at 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Order VS Chaos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Order & Chaos (Iphone/Ipad)
» Order VS Chaos
» 40K League 1750 vs Chaos Daemons
» Salamanders vs Chaos Space Marines
» Chaos Daemons

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Site Specifics :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: