OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Rage Or Darksouls? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Rage Or Darksouls? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Rage Or Darksouls?

Go down 
+2
Ban-Anad
GSG
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am

I can not decide between the 2. At the moment I'm leaning towards Dark Souls. Being an uberhard game intrigues me and makes me want play it. Then again Rage looks sick too. Im going too watch the rage gameplay series thingy and see what I like after that.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 pm

RAGE looks like the hybrid offspring of Fallout after a wild one-nighter with a vehicle-combat game (P.A.M?)... Sooo... Yeah... I already know where I'm leaning to... If you haven't caught my point:

Bethesda + Fallout (also by Bethesda) + post-nuclear vehicle mayhem + better graphics than Fallout + co-op and multiplayer....

Just get RAGE...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:14 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
RAGE looks like the hybrid offspring of Fallout after a wild one-nighter with a vehicle-combat game (P.A.M?)... Sooo... Yeah... I already know where I'm leaning to... If you haven't caught my point:

Bethesda + Fallout (also by Bethesda) + post-nuclear vehicle mayhem + better graphics than Fallout + co-op and multiplayer....

Just get RAGE...

I hope Rage has character customization.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Rage looks bad. Go with Daroksoul.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:19 pm

CollaWars wrote:

You Think everything looks bad.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Causa wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

You Think everything looks bad.

I don't think Darksoul looks bad.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:23 pm

CollaWars wrote:

By everything I mean most things >_>
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Causa wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

By everything I mean most things >_>

You don't know what I think, I lost my thinker in Nam.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Just get RAGE...

I hope Rage has character customization.

That might be it's only - against Fallout... It's meant as a First Person Shooter RPG and there's no mention of third person 'over-the-shoulder' view... So I doubt they'd put in as much stress on character customization...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:27 pm

CollaWars wrote:

.....when you left Jowan behind.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:28 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

That might be it's only - against Fallout... It's meant as a First Person Shooter RPG and there's no mention of third person 'over-the-shoulder' view... So I doubt they'd put in as much stress on character customization...

Lame.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:30 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

Just get RAGE...

You're thinking of Bethesda Game studios. This isn't the same company.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Causa wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

I liked Jowan, I let him go.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Just get RAGE...

You're thinking of Bethesda Game studios. This isn't the same company.

There's more than one Bethesda? *The sound a soul makes when it's crushed.* But why!?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:37 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Causa wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

I liked Jowan, I let him go.

Me too. You'll see him again later in the game /spoilerz
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:39 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

There's more than one Bethesda? *The sound a soul makes when it's crushed.* But why!?

Actually there is, Bethesda Game studios and Bethesda softworks. Bethesda softworks is publishing RAGE but ID software is doing every thing else. (Art, writing, etc.)
Back to top Go down
TheErebus
OT'er
TheErebus

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Just this quote itself is enough to make me want to buy Dark Souls

Quote :
You will die, a lot. You will die on the end of a sword, on the edge of an axe, crushed by a boulder, impaled on fangs; you will be poisoned, eaten, stabbed, assassinated and pushed off cliffs. Death is everything in Dark Souls. It's education, it's progress, it's the recurring stylistic and thematic motif that runs through all of its spectacularly varied, decaying and depraved environments. The first thing that you have to understand about this game is that survival is in itself a tremendous accomplishment. It can be punishing, cruel, sadistic and uncompromising. It can also be the purest, most thrilling adrenaline rush in gaming – it can take over your life and reward you like nothing else can. Exactly because your chances of success are so slim, each victory feels monumental.

But I already bought Rage. I'll have to spend some time with that before buying a new game. Not to mention, I still need to beat Witcher 2 as well...

Oh man
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Actually there is, Bethesda Game studios and Bethesda softworks. Bethesda softworks is publishing RAGE but ID software is doing every thing else. (Art, writing, etc.)

I feel... Betrayed... Deceived... Had... Swindled... Used... no...just no

Still... Looks like a nice game...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:13 pm

I would buy Darksouls if it was me.

DARK SOULS! WHY U NO ON PC!~!
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Thanks. Yeah Judging on the gameplay and the few reviews that are out. Darksouls is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:24 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Thanks. Yeah Judging on the gameplay and the few reviews that are out. Darksouls is the way to go.

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Grimeth wrote:

Rage is on PC. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Causa wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

Rage is on PC. OMG!

But I don't want rage! I dun wanna...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Causa wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

Rage is on PC. OMG!

I do. Can you see nao?!
Back to top Go down
TheErebus
OT'er
TheErebus

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Causa wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

Rage is on PC. OMG!

I'll definitely be playing Rage. But yeah, I wish Dark Souls was on PC >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rage Or Darksouls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Or Darksouls?   Rage Or Darksouls? Empty