OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Ask GSG about Australia EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Ask GSG about Australia EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Ask GSG about Australia

Go down 
+2
Spankster
GSG
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

Ask GSG about Australia Empty
PostSubject: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:59 am

Yes I am stealing from Morrigan. But I am bored and having too stay up so I can sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Do you really ride kangaroos and ostriches?

Did you vote for Crocodile Dundee for President?

How can you drink Fosters?

What's a Veggimite sammich?

Do boomerangs really come back?

Are you related to The Mighty Humongous?

Did the dingo really eat her baby?

Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Do you really ride kangaroos and ostriches?

Actually we grind them up and use them for fuel.

Did you vote for Crocodile Dundee for President?

He had a long run and helped quell the crocodile revolution. But he is nothing compared too Bob Hawke

How can you drink Fosters?

No one drinks fosters here. It's crap that we export too other countries.

What's a Veggimite sammich?

It's a type of spread made from the left overs of beer.

Do boomerangs really come back?

yes, but a hard skill to master.

Are you related to The Mighty Humongous?

nope

Did the dingo really eat her baby?

It did, but then she ate the dingo's baby.

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:14 pm

OMG I was so gonna ask about the veggimite sammich.

@ GSG I heard there are snakes there that can crawl on the ceiling, are there really? What about massive spiders? I heard there are like spiders the size of mens hands there.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

@ GSG I heard there are snakes there that can crawl on the ceiling, are there really? What about massive spiders? I heard there are like spiders the size of mens hands there.

Well I've never herd of the crawling on ceilings ala upside down. I think someone was pulling your leg there. But yeah there are massive fucking spiders in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Well I've never herd of the crawling on ceilings ala upside down. I think someone was pulling your leg there. But yeah there are massive fucking spiders in Australia.

Ok, that right there seals it. I am NEVER setting foot in Australia.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

It's not that bad. You won't run into that stuff much in the city. I don't get people's fear of spiders and stuff. I use to sneak off into the bush when I was really young to catch tadpoles.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You'd better avoid the deep south, midwest, and Rocky's states then...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

They have giant flying spiders in England though. OMG!

I saw one carry off a dingo.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I've been to the south and never saw a spider that big.... but I have no desire to leave NY other than to go to the UK so I'm good.

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

holy shit you totally just knew what I was typing. You are only saying that because you don't want to go with me.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I've been to the south and never saw a spider that big.... but I have no desire to leave NY other than to go to the UK so I'm good.

They're there... anywhere from wolf spiders to orb weavers... they get damn big. I remember finding orb weavers on the farm all the time as a kid... I thought they were going to try and catch a cow in their web. >.>
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Ummm can we answer the veggmite sammich question and stop talking about spiders now?

Because apparently I can't go anywhere
But why!?
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

They're there... anywhere from wolf spiders to orb weavers... they get damn big. I remember finding orb weavers on the farm all the time as a kid... I thought they were going to try and catch a cow in their web. >.>

I remember seeing a lot of giant spiders. Normally in more out doorsy areas. I'm terrified of snakes, although I can kill them.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

holy shit you totally just knew what I was typing. You are only saying that because you don't want to go with me.

I HAVE to go with you! You're an Anglophile! you
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ummm can we answer the veggmite sammich question and stop talking about spiders now?

Because apparently I can't go anywhere
But why!?

It's made from starch and tastes good on toast with some cheese and tomato.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Does it taste like Starch?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

I remember seeing a lot of giant spiders. Normally in more out doorsy areas. I'm terrified of snakes, although I can kill them.

Yeah... we don't have that many poisonous snakes... we have rattlers and some other fun ones like in Florida. But we mostly have garder snakes... and those just eat bugs.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Does it taste like Starch?

Not really. It's a taste you have to get use too.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:

Yeah... we don't have that many poisonous snakes... we have rattlers and some other fun ones like in Florida. But we mostly have garder snakes... and those just eat bugs.

I hate snakes so fucking much. We have lot's of poisonous ones. When I lived next to the bush we use to get so many.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

This is true, what I mean is you don't want myself OR you to go. I think you're afraid I will leave you for a welshman.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:33 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:

I hate snakes so fucking much. We have lot's of poisonous ones. When I lived next to the bush we use to get so many.

That would prob give me a phobia of snakes too... >.>
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

This is true, what I mean is you don't want myself OR you to go. I think you're afraid I will leave you for a welshman.

In Australia most brits (poms) are considered whiners. Mainly because of the sterotype whining pom. Apparently in the 70's and 80's Australia was very Anit-Britain though.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:

That would prob give me a phobia of snakes too... >.>

I remember hastily striking at one with a shovel, until I decapitated it.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

In Australia most brits (poms) are considered whiners. Mainly because of the sterotype whining pom. Apparently in the 70's and 80's Australia was very Anit-Britain though.

Weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask GSG about Australia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next