OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Ask GSG about Australia

Go down 
+2
Spankster
GSG
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:43 pm

What happened on the last season of H20? My daughters and I were watching it over here and they dropped it before we could see the rest.

Wait. You're a guy, you probably don't know the answer to this question. Darn.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
What happened on the last season of H20? My daughters and I were watching it over here and they dropped it before we could see the rest.

Is that the one where they turn into mermaids? Most likely lost funding. The best Australian kid's show ever was 'round the twist. I still have a crush on the girl from it. I calculate that she is about 2 years older than me.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:46 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Is that the one where they turn into mermaids? Most likely lost funding. The best Australian kid's show ever was 'round the twist. I still have a crush on the girl from it. I calculate that she is about 2 years older than me.

Yeah it's the mermaid one.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Yeah it's the mermaid one.

I saw the show once. My friend and I thought the hand sign they did was so funny. There are quite a few pictures of us doing it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Do you really call your kids 'wallaby' when they're little? Cause that is sooo fucking cute...
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

holy shit you totally just knew what I was typing. You are only saying that because you don't want to go with me.

I HAVE to go with you! You're an Anglophile! you

This is true, what I mean is you don't want myself OR you to go. I think you're afraid I will leave you for a welshman.

You have a self admitted fetish for everything English. I don't think it's a matter of you "leaving me" per say.

...well...unless you meet Jason Statham that is.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:55 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Do you really call your kids 'wallaby' when they're little? Cause that is sooo fucking cute...

No....But I could imagine some people doing that and some people do call kids lil joey (baby roo). Me? until I was about 16 I was reffered too as boy.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:03 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

No....But I could imagine some people doing that and some people do call kids lil joey (baby roo). Me? until I was about 16 I was reffered too as boy.

HA! That's Spanky Jr.s name too! OMG!

Well...besides PaPa Bear.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

I HAVE to go with you! You're an Anglophile! you

This is true, what I mean is you don't want myself OR you to go. I think you're afraid I will leave you for a welshman.

You have a self admitted fetish for everything English. I don't think it's a matter of you "leaving me" per say.

I am going to tell you something I probably shouldn't.

But.

If I ever met Jason Statham and he propositioned me. Even though I think he is awesome.
He couldn't ever compare to you.

NO SERIOUSLY.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

But.

If I ever met Jason Statham and he propositioned me. Even though I think he is awesome.

NO SERIOUSLY.

This is the right answer! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

But.

NO SERIOUSLY.

This is the right answer! OMG!

It's the real answer. All I want is you, me, and our kids. That's heaven right there. I don't need anything else.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Anyway...back on topic....

Do your toilets really flush counter-clockwise? uh huh
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Spanky wrote:
Anyway...back on topic....

Do your toilets really flush counter-clockwise? uh huh

I think Mythbusters had something on that... I think it was busted...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:48 pm

How often do you hear the term "shela"?
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:56 am

Burkman wrote:

Only from bogans and people from the north
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Burkman wrote:

WTF is a Bogan? Auh
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Burkman wrote:

WTF is a Bogan? Auh

A bum...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Scott wrote:
Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

WTF is a Bogan? Auh

A bum...

They have bums in Austria too?!?!

I thought Arnold got rid of all of them years ago!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask GSG about Australia   Ask GSG about Australia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask GSG about Australia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2