I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 So this is interesting...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: So this is interesting...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:39 pm

There is no name for the generation of kids born during the nineties.

Generation Y (Children born from 1982 to 1890)

and then Generation Z (Children born from 2000 to present)

I feel slightly disavowed now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So this is interesting...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Generation Y? More like Generation Awesome...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: So this is interesting...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:52 pm

1982 to 1890?! What is this?!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: So this is interesting...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Matieu wrote:
1982 to 1890?! What is this?!

Ohh I am sorry did I make you feel old?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So this is interesting...   Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Matieu wrote:
1982 to 1890?! What is this?!

Ohh I am sorry did I make you feel old?

Your mistake made me remember the year I was born. 1258

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: So this is interesting...   Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:29 pm

We are included in Y, you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: So this is interesting...   Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Burkman wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Matieu wrote:
1982 to 1890?! What is this?!

Ohh I am sorry did I make you feel old?

Your mistake made me remember the year I was born. 1258

No, no, no... How many times do I have to remind you? You weren't born then... That was just the last time you got reincarnated...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So this is interesting...   Today at 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
So this is interesting...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Which school subject is most interesting to you?
» My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News
» Interesting terrain generation procedures
» Interesting Wiki Articles
» Your Interesting D&D Characters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: