OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
So in your honest opinion EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
So in your honest opinion EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

So in your honest opinion

Go down 
+5
Yoclema
Burkman
Jet
CollaWars
Meatlocker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

So in your honest opinion Empty
PostSubject: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 pm

what is this poem about?

A.D.

The metallic horse spoke to me.

It whirred that muddy voice in my mind. A rotating sound that chimed every three seconds. Thick and wrapping those tendrils around my brain I stood no chance against the beasts allure.

It culled my hunger and whispered naughty secrets in my ear.

It whimpered a monotone challenge to the earth and pleaded with me to except. My bleeding heart opened up to the bleating calls of powerless beast. It pounded the cracked earth and I wished to grasp it.

Lying on its side rumbling into the dirt stained grass, the beast offered hope. It was a magical wish that finally came true. It was a smooth as leather and coarse as sand. It was as beautiful as the asphalt.

The most beautiful thing about was the way it just lay there with the glassy eye that stared up and me.

Begging me. Taunting me. Loving me.

Even if the blood burned down my throat like hot whiskey and proceeded to rise in my stomach like hot ash. Even if the rotating eyes spun endlessly in a mesmerizing dance. Even if that last dance was painful enough for a life time.

The hills we would have ridden would be as ugly and fierce as we wanted.

The blacked trail we would have left itched path in my brain. The ruby words etched into the side. The rotating keys rich with fire. The red burn marks on my skin, the bite marks of the road.

I was not made for it though. Our red heart keychains did not match. The beast sparked as it began to roar.

The sound ripped into my chest. It was the dying battle cry of our meeting. I walked away leaving the unliving monster to a fate of hellfire. Black. Damned. Hellfire.

I was thrown from the motorcycle as the front wheel popped. My body skittered under a truck which claimed my head and I died.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Sounds like having sex with a mechanical horse.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:12 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Sounds like having sex with a mechanical horse.

This.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:30 am

Somebody couldn't handle the sex power of a mechanical horse. Amateur.
Back to top Go down
Yoclema
GD Member
Yoclema

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:02 am

That poem is way to advanced for you meat locker. I never want you to speak again.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:21 am

It's a tale about a lonely man and the girl he works with who won't talk to him. Certainly.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:35 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
It's a tale about a lonely man and the girl he works with who won't talk to him. Certainly.

Dear Uly,

Shut the hell up.

Sent with Love, Jetbounty/Gaming Misfit
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:41 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Dear Uly,

Shut the hell up.

No...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 am

Yoclema wrote:
That poem is way to advanced for you meat locker. I never want you to speak again.

Am I who?

I am a caged animal who has been repeatedly forced into a corner. In that small corner where I am surrounded by hostile shadows, I revive my religious side. It’s like a holy fire that burns only me and causes everyone else to think I am crazy. It’s hard to explain it since it is only revived under extreme frustration and anger when I am excluded from just being considered normal.

I am a quilt sewn together from a thousand different fabrics known as Irish, German, Danish, Catholic, Psyhco, Movie, Love, Hate, Boy Scout, and more. They were twisted together into a rag doll creation that rose from the laboratory table and stitched itself to life.

I am music video slashed together from pirated footage and a stolen song, beating myself to Ana Ng. I live on youtube where people post comments discussing how this has been done before and so and so’s version was much better. People dislike me and it hurts my feelings.

I am a box beaten and wet lying down on the sidewalk where they left me after they moved on. Bird’s tear at my skin and rat’s make nests with my brains. I feel lonely and cold while the world continual turns from fall to winter and maybe I’ll see spring.

I am a pair of old torn blue jeans sitting in the back of a closet where I was left one summer with a chocolate cake stain and a folded ten dollar bill in my pocket. I don’t feel angry but I wish to see the sunshine.

I am a lost cat strapped down to a high school biology table where they cut me open and stare at my organs. They prod around in my belly to see what I ate and find half digested rats and birds along with dirt and string. I am cold very cold as they put me in a bag and toss me in a trashcan.

I am a word on a piece of paper that floats through a room and lands on a table where I am crumpled and thrown in the trash without ever being looked at. I sit beneath a thrown out box of moldy graham crackers and discarded egg shells. Eventually I will be moved to a landfill where I will sit beneath an old tv and a new skateboard that was run over by a dwi.

I am an old cabbage that was grown by a proud second grader and later discarded by his mother who knew no recipes for the vegetable. She didn’t know I was the only one of my group to survive and that made her child very proud. She didn’t he fought to take my home so he could share me with his family she didn’t know or she didn’t care.

I am all there ever was and all there ever will be. I am the word, the future, the past. This has all happened before and will all happen again. So say I.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Yoclema wrote:

Am I who?

I am a caged animal who has been repeatedly forced into a corner. In that small corner where I am surrounded by hostile shadows, I revive my religious side. It’s like a holy fire that burns only me and causes everyone else to think I am crazy. It’s hard to explain it since it is only revived under extreme frustration and anger when I am excluded from just being considered normal.

I am a quilt sewn together from a thousand different fabrics known as Irish, German, Danish, Catholic, Psyhco, Movie, Love, Hate, Boy Scout, and more. They were twisted together into a rag doll creation that rose from the laboratory table and stitched itself to life.

I am music video slashed together from pirated footage and a stolen song, beating myself to Ana Ng. I live on youtube where people post comments discussing how this has been done before and so and so’s version was much better. People dislike me and it hurts my feelings.

I am a box beaten and wet lying down on the sidewalk where they left me after they moved on. Bird’s tear at my skin and rat’s make nests with my brains. I feel lonely and cold while the world continual turns from fall to winter and maybe I’ll see spring.

I am a pair of old torn blue jeans sitting in the back of a closet where I was left one summer with a chocolate cake stain and a folded ten dollar bill in my pocket. I don’t feel angry but I wish to see the sunshine.

I am a lost cat strapped down to a high school biology table where they cut me open and stare at my organs. They prod around in my belly to see what I ate and find half digested rats and birds along with dirt and string. I am cold very cold as they put me in a bag and toss me in a trashcan.

I am a word on a piece of paper that floats through a room and lands on a table where I am crumpled and thrown in the trash without ever being looked at. I sit beneath a thrown out box of moldy graham crackers and discarded egg shells. Eventually I will be moved to a landfill where I will sit beneath an old tv and a new skateboard that was run over by a dwi.

I am an old cabbage that was grown by a proud second grader and later discarded by his mother who knew no recipes for the vegetable. She didn’t know I was the only one of my group to survive and that made her child very proud. She didn’t he fought to take my home so he could share me with his family she didn’t know or she didn’t care.

I am all there ever was and all there ever will be. I am the word, the future, the past. This has all happened before and will all happen again. So say I.

Sounds like Uly...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Matieu wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Yoclema wrote:

Am I who?

Sounds like Uly...

That's...actually realistically scary. you
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Am I who?

Sounds like Uly...

In what way?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:03 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Sounds like Uly...

In what way?

He's got a point. Just read it.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:31 am

Yoclema wrote:

I would roll the 8D on this..
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Scott wrote:
Yoclema wrote:

But why!?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Yoclema wrote:

But why!?

You still have a 1/8th chance... relax...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:

But why!?

You still have a 1/8th chance... relax...

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:01 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Dear Uly,

Shut the hell up.

No...

/Causa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So in your honest opinion   So in your honest opinion Empty

Back to top Go down