OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans

Go down 
+13
Grimeth
Dayze2
MrEvilDude
CollaWars
Burkman
Meatlocker
GSG
Mistress Morrigan
Ulyaoth
Scott
Ban-Anad
Callin
Spankster
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:55 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
And Uly. Ummm. So you went back on the internet, after masterbating, and forgot that 1. your sock was still on, and I am assuming *ahem* filled, and 2. your pants were still off. And you remembered it while typing. INSTEAD of going to go clean up, you finished typing? Ummm. Considering like most of the members here are male, isn't that kind of gay? Not to mention how the hell do you NOT remember that you were pantsless and freaking like covered in yourself?

I was still sitting here with my pants undone and wearing my third sock. but know that I am scarred by it

That's only gay if he dosen't have a third foot. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:04 pm

SpankyV wrote:

Fuck you too, spanky.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

Fuck you too, spanky.

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 Sock_puppet
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

Fuck you too, spanky.

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 Sock_puppet

You mad bro?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
And Uly. Ummm. So you went back on the internet, after masterbating, and forgot that 1. your sock was still on, and I am assuming *ahem* filled, and 2. your pants were still off. And you remembered it while typing. INSTEAD of going to go clean up, you finished typing? Ummm. Considering like most of the members here are male, isn't that kind of gay? Not to mention how the hell do you NOT remember that you were pantsless and freaking like covered in yourself?

Ok, here's the story... I masturbated. Then I turned off private browsing mode, which usually brings me back here. Also, GameFAQs. Anyway, I think nobody had posted in L12PW in a while so I wanted to post. I didn't know what to say, but I realized that I was still sitting here with my pants undone and wearing my third sock. I felt that'd give you guys a laugh, so I posted about it.

I don't see why you gotta call me gay for that...
but know that I am scarred by it

I wasn't calling you gay, I was questioning whether the act of posting while still in like masterbation mode was gay.

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I wasn't calling you gay, I was questioning whether the act of posting while still in like masterbation mode was gay.

.......... I wasn't in masturbation mode... I assure you, I was flaccid!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Ok, here's the story... I masturbated. Then I turned off private browsing mode, which usually brings me back here. Also, GameFAQs. Anyway, I think nobody had posted in L12PW in a while so I wanted to post. I didn't know what to say, but I realized that I was still sitting here with my pants undone and wearing my third sock. I felt that'd give you guys a laugh, so I posted about it.

Not really.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You wrong.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 pm

*sigh*

I wish my mom were as kewl as Morrigan...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:34 am

Hey folks, been busy and im just checking in. Im on the ratikki server I forget the rest of the name though and my name is vindo.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:41 am

Scott wrote:
*sigh*

that implies that morrigan is cool... L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Wtf is this.

Uly, you gotta sort yourself out dude.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
*sigh*

that implies that morrigan is cool... L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 2238782717

It does...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
*sigh*

It does...

That's a problem. you
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
*sigh*

It does...

That's a problem. you

Not for me... OMG!
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

It does...

That's a problem. you

Not for me... OMG!

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

It does...

That's a problem. you

Not for me... OMG!

Me either. Hitlah!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:38 am

Me thrither.... lololololol.

Get it? Like... me three.... only me thriether... it's funny, damnit.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

I laughed
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I laughed

And I couldn't even pronounce it... L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:43 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I laughed

And I couldn't even pronounce it... L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 2238782717

I gave up trying
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Man, I had gone a week without girl-at-work showing up in my dreams, but last night I had a dream with her in it.

Maybe I have dreams about her all the time, I just don't remember them...

And hey, hey... hey... before you say it... it's not like I'm in control of what I dream about. It just happens. Poor, defenseless uly... his mind assaulted by visions of what could have been.

You should be sending me cookies or something, really.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:19 am

I was up all night. I shouldn't have done that. I masturbated, though. Erotic story. Felt you should know this.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:26 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I was up all night. I shouldn't have done that. I masturbated, though. Erotic story. Felt you should know this.

Shouldn't you have posted that in your tally keeping thread? ha ha.

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Can I get an awesome count on this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next