OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans

Go down 
+13
Grimeth
Dayze2
MrEvilDude
CollaWars
Burkman
Meatlocker
GSG
Mistress Morrigan
Ulyaoth
Scott
Ban-Anad
Callin
Spankster
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:08 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:

It's called crooked... cause you aint straight.

Why, do you find me irresistable?

It's the glowing eyes and way you command others to kill Shepard...

I know you feel this...

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 Tumblr_lrhypfY0UB1r35t32o1_500

/gigitty
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:

I know you feel this...

/gigitty

yeah

*holds F*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:28 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:

I know you feel this...

/gigitty

yeah

*holds F*

Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:09 am

SpankyV wrote:
GSG wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

How's the new location GSG? Any good prospects?

I got a kick ass job and by that I mean it pays well. Apart from that I start night courses in feb. Otherwise it all goes pretty well. You?

We are doing VERY well! I get Mistress Morrigan all to myself this weekend in our new Long Island basement O' debauchery! Hello Clarice

Awesome have fun.

@Morrigan

I'm going to be studying business. With the company I am working with, there is lots of room to advance and they help you open up your own branch.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:13 am

GSG wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
GSG wrote:

I got a kick ass job and by that I mean it pays well. Apart from that I start night courses in feb. Otherwise it all goes pretty well. You?

We are doing VERY well! I get Mistress Morrigan all to myself this weekend in our new Long Island basement O' debauchery! Hello Clarice

Awesome have fun.

@Morrigan

I'm going to be studying business. With the company I am working with, there is lots of room to advance and they help you open up your own branch.

This sounds like and EPIC opportunity G! Good luck.

Any chance they have an opening in the pimp department.

I have my own uniform...
L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 Pimp
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:42 pm

SpankyV wrote:
GSG wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

Awesome have fun.

@Morrigan

This sounds like and EPIC opportunity G! Good luck.

Any chance they have an opening in the pimp department.

I have my own uniform...
L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 Pimp

Actually there are lots of openings where I am. 3 people have been fired.

That is only because they weren't doing there job though.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Uly's job is probably safe... maybe... I don't know for sure... but anyway... downloading TOR now... gonna cancel my WoW subscription, too... I guess it's time to move on...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly's job is probably safe... maybe... I don't know for sure... but anyway... downloading TOR now... gonna cancel my WoW subscription, too... I guess it's time to move on...

Yes! I've never said it before, but one of the reasons I bash on you is that you play WoW... What can I say... That game and I share a history best forgotten...

Anyways... What's wrong with your job?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Yes! I've never said it before, but one of the reasons I bash on you is that you play WoW... What can I say... That game and I share a history best forgotten...

I dipped my pen in the company ink. >_> Nah, I'm kidding. That expression just makes me laugh.

Ok, but seriously... long story short, I was spoken to by a manager about girl-at-work... and I'm never to talk to her again. They acted like I'm sort sort of predator. I'm sure you'll find that hilarious, but I'm not the sexual deviant I make myself out to be, you know. I'm not dangerous.
I'm an Uly...

A scared, timid little jellyfish.

I'm not sure how bad things are at work... I'm thinking only time will tell... but there you go, enjoy...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:25 pm

I see you browsin the forums, colla. Don't think I don't...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:18 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

I dipped my pen in the company ink. >_> Nah, I'm kidding. That expression just makes me laugh.

Ok, but seriously... long story short, I was spoken to by a manager about girl-at-work... and I'm never to talk to her again. They acted like I'm sort sort of predator. I'm sure you'll find that hilarious, but I'm not the sexual deviant I make myself out to be, you know. I'm not dangerous.
I'm an Uly...

I'm not sure how bad things are at work... I'm thinking only time will tell... but there you go, enjoy...

Wait... So she filed a harassment claim with your boss? Weak...
And you're not allowed to talk to her ever again? What is this? Kindergarten?
Anyways, I'm sure it's nothing and it will just blow over... And if they really ring it up- just tell them the truth... You really liked her and though there was something there but she turned you down and now you're done with it...

You are done with it, right?

Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:40 am

we may have to Stump Break him...

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:15 am

The Fonz wrote:
Anyways, I'm sure it's nothing and it will just blow over... And if they really ring it up- just tell them the truth... You really liked her and though there was something there but she turned you down and now you're done with it...

Yeah... this is definitely the end of it now. I STILL believe if we got to know each other we'd at least be friends, but... that's not going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:25 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Yeah... this is definitely the end of it now. I STILL believe if we got to know each other we'd at least be friends, but... that's not going to happen now.

Look... Let me put it this way- if a chick files a fucking harassment claim just because you tried asking her out a few times and were simply acting friendly to a co-worker which does not by itself prove you had any particular interest in her besides being friends... That's probably not a very shall we say 'bright' individual...
In other words- not worth it...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:47 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Look... Let me put it this way- if a chick files a fucking harassment claim just because you tried asking her out a few times and were simply acting friendly to a co-worker which does not by itself prove you had any particular interest in her besides being friends... That's probably not a very shall we say 'bright' individual...

Well, thanks banana. I thought you were going to be gloating over this and say I had it coming. I appreciate the words of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:30 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

I'm an Uly...

Uly...If you had used the roofies like I suggested then she would have had no memory of the incident to report.

Why...OH WHY....do you never listen to me???? Not helping yo case
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Well, thanks banana. I thought you were going to be gloating over this and say I had it coming. I appreciate the words of wisdom.

Aaaaaay!

*Smiles with thumbs up.*
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:47 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Aaaaaay!

*Smiles with thumbs up.*

Fucking stop it.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:20 am

Saint Burkman wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Aaaaaay!

*Smiles with thumbs up.*

Fucking stop it.

I can't fuck and stop! Pick one. I either fuck or a I stop.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:55 am

GSG wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Aaaaaay!

*Smiles with thumbs up.*

Fucking stop it.

Its called Soaking....
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 am

Anyone else see those ads for Kohl's on the site?

............... They never let me be.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Anyone else see those ads for Kohl's on the site?

............... They never let me be.

All I see is this...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:12 pm

GSG wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Aaaaaay!

*Smiles with thumbs up.*

Fucking stop it.

how about "stop fucking it?"
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 am

OK..So Morrigan picked up a PS3 for all of her minions for Christmas. Which games do you suggest are best?

The last console game I played was Pong. uh huh
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:15 am

SpankyV wrote:
OK..So Morrigan picked up a PS3 for all of her minions for Christmas. Which games do you suggest are best?

The last console game I played was Pong. uh huh

PS3?

Have they been that bad? Auh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next