OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)

Go down 
+18
Barbelith
JvS
Branch
MrEvilDude
Hypah
Jet
Daroska
Burkman
Mistress Morrigan
Ulyaoth
The Mortonator
Scott
Meatlocker
Boba
Yeet
Causa
Grimeth
Ban-Anad
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Unless they fly, I'm alright with that. If they DO fly... there's no point in living anymore knowing that there is flying spiders.

Can you see nao?!

The wolf spider, jumps in such a way that it appears as though it is flying, AND they pop totally out of nowhere and scare the hell out of you. Plus apparently even if you aren't allergic to other spider bites, it's venom apparently is different and you can totally be allergic to it, and your hand can swell up if bitten there. I *hate* them (and all spiders.) It's a serious fear. That and clowns.

Aw, but spiders get rid of those other annoying pests!

Just because they are beneficial does not make them any less scary/yucky.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

The wolf spider, jumps in such a way that it appears as though it is flying, AND they pop totally out of nowhere and scare the hell out of you. Plus apparently even if you aren't allergic to other spider bites, it's venom apparently is different and you can totally be allergic to it, and your hand can swell up if bitten there. I *hate* them (and all spiders.) It's a serious fear. That and clowns.

Just because they are beneficial does not make them any less scary/yucky.

They can also be complete dicks, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Burkman wrote:

Good point.

*dumps a bucket of spiders on the OT*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:

What, you would rather this country's economy to collapse than to thrive? You fascist...

Ummmm technically he was sort of right. And it wasn't a fascist statement.... more a classical economist statement.

I never said he wasn't right. I know where he's coming from. And I joking when I called him a fascist.......

Should we ever have an even more thriving economy, other countries will take advantage of us as they usually do. We need to have stiffer immigration laws...

Other countries don't need to take advantage of us, we do that to ourselves. It's not immigration right now that's the major problem with our economy, it's the outsourcing of our jobs to third world countries that is our major problem, and our continued reliance on oil, instead of switching to different resources of energy, which would be cheaper, and greener frankly, but it's because private interests run our government, that we will see no real change in our government from either party. The USA of late, has made me very sad.

Don't even start with me... you
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:22 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Good point.

*dumps a bucket of spiders on the OT*

Now we just play the waiting game...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I never said he wasn't right. I know where he's coming from. And I joking when I called him a fascist.......

Should we ever have an even more thriving economy, other countries will take advantage of us as they usually do. We need to have stiffer immigration laws...

Other countries don't need to take advantage of us, we do that to ourselves. It's not immigration right now that's the major problem with our economy, it's the outsourcing of our jobs to third world countries that is our major problem, and our continued reliance on oil, instead of switching to different resources of energy, which would be cheaper, and greener frankly, but it's because private interests run our government, that we will see no real change in our government from either party. The USA of late, has made me very sad.

Is that agreeing or disagreeing with that statement?
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:07 pm

God, that song is catchy 1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 2238782717

Last edited by Spike09 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Please can we get off the political sphere?
Don't make me start another rant!
Cause I'm thinking about it!

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Ok... I will change the subject. Our baby is the size of a prune now, and has all it's internal organs, all of it's appendages, external sex organs... and basically has moved from the embryonic stage to the fetus stage, and no longer looks like a tadpole.

AND on Tuesday we totally get to hear the baby's heartbeat.

Is that better than politics?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 pm

The Joker wrote:

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 2238782717

But... we were talking about spiders.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm

In other news, Snookie is pregnant.

/dies
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Bobabounty wrote:

/dies

According to the news, her publicist or she herself denies this.... but god forbid it's true.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

/dies

According to the news, her publicist or she herself denies this.... but god forbid it's true.

According to my brain, she's had 4 abortions and she lives off of the money she got from doing nothing.

Hell, I could run around having sex with women and getting drunk and getting paid. But instead, they choose the lowest scum of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ok... I will change the subject. Our baby is the size of a prune now, and has all it's internal organs, all of it's appendages, external sex organs... and basically has moved from the embryonic stage to the fetus stage, and no longer looks like a tadpole.

AND on Tuesday we totally get to hear the baby's heartbeat.

Is that better than politics?

Is it an innie (girl) or an outie (boy)?

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:

But... we were talking about spiders.

That's how it starts...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

/dies

According to my brain, she's had 4 abortions and she lives off of the money she got from doing nothing.

Hell, I could run around having sex with women and getting drunk and getting paid. But instead, they choose the lowest scum of the Earth.

I agree with all the above.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Is that agreeing or disagreeing with that statement?

Disagreement... depending on where you were going with that statement.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Bobabounty wrote:

/dies

I feel bad that you live in the same state... Dude...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Scott wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

/dies

I live in New Hampshire not New Jersey...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Scott wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

/dies

Oh right... my bad. >.<
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Scott wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Scott wrote:

Oh right... my bad. >.<

Hoboken is the only cool place in NJ... lolcakeboss
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Scott wrote:

Oh right... my bad. >.<

Hoboken???
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

Oh right... my bad. >.<

Hoboken???

One of the more populated cities of New Jersey.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Hoboken???

Do they have a homelessness problem?

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 Tumblr_lad40bW1Sp1qboubo_thumb
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:41 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

Hoboken???

Do they have a homelessness problem?

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 Tumblr_lad40bW1Sp1qboubo_thumb

Dexter
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Scott says there's a fuckton of oil. So much oil we won't run out for hundreds of years.

That's what they want you to believe >_>

*refers to various youtube videos that show our growing consumption of oil and how much is estimated to be left*

*nods sagely*

We got 10-20 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next