OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Mass Effect 3!

Go down 
+14
JvS
The Mortonator
MrEvilDude
Grimeth
Yeet
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Branch
Causa
Burkman
Hypah
Ban-Anad
Scott
Meatlocker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 am

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
I'm still upset about a certain extremely important character being dlc only...

Who that?

Oooh... And look at this:
Day One DLC for ME3!
More on it.

Might this be what you're talking about Grimmie? Don't see nothing upsetting... It'll be available from the start... And free for DD and CE buyers...

The problem is the fact that it's a huge story character for the mass effect series...

And they cut it out for dlc...

/upset

We don't really know yet if it's gonna be a huge story pillar... I mean sure, he's a Protean squad mate and the DLC would reveal some sort of secrets from the past... But it might not be anything greatly story-changing... We just don't know yet...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Cynical Brit on ME3:
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:38 pm

The Joker wrote:
Cynical Brit on ME3:

Damn he really gives them a real hard time...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Damn, just lost two Vet packs due to some sort of glitch preventing them from coming through...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:23 pm

The Joker wrote:
Cynical Brit on ME3:

My thoughts:

-Knew about the prothean...
-I agree with him about the DLC and all the diff merchandise for it. you
-I agree with him about cutting content before release for more money. Here we made this game for you... would you like more of the finished product you paid for? -__-
-I dun think I have his conviction on boycotting... I can't NOT play ME3. @__@

PS: Fuck EA...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Cynical Brit on ME3:

My thoughts:

-I agree with him about cutting content before release for more money. Here we made this game for you... would you like more of the finished product you paid for? -__-

They're still far from Capcom's level on being asshats...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:32 pm

B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Cynical Brit on ME3:

My thoughts:

I don't buy Capcom games... >.>
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Scott wrote:
B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
Scott wrote:

My thoughts:

I don't buy Capcom games... >.>

Then you're already on the smart path.

I love my Street Fighter, I really do. That's why I wait until they release an upgraded version of their games before I buy it. Like they always do... I did the same with Super Street Fighter 4 and I will do the same with many other future games.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Cynical Brit on ME3:

My thoughts:

It's hard not to agree with TB...

But he does make one slight mistake... He takes the position of assuming that the DLC and pre-order weapons and stuff will be available in MP, which BioWare has stated as not being the case... Otherwise I do agree with him on every point, besides boycotting ME3...
Yes, EA are assholes, but considering other shit they've been pulling recently, I wouldn't say that this would be enough to boycott ME3...
Having already pre-ordered a DD (is it weird I keep thinking of breasts when I say it?), the day-one DLC won't be much of a problem for me...

Plus guys, lets stay reasonable here... EA has about two more weeks to back down again; the DLC was originally planned to be paid for all, not just free for CE and DD, but they folded after the leak as to avoid major flak...
My guess is they'll cave once more once the flak from this latest development bites a significant portion of their overly celluloid ass. Which shouldn't be too long now that major critics are involved...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:27 pm

He also assumes the Prothian plays a major roll... while as interesting as it would be to meet a live one... does not make that so.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Scott wrote:
He also assumes the Prothian plays a major roll...

It's a Prothean...

it probably does...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:30 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

It's a Prothian...

it probably does...

Maybe... maybe not... what if it's just a prothian that has been in cryofreeze since his species was wiped out... what if he doesn't know anything!? What if he's the result of Cerberus cloning in an attempt to recreate the prothian? WE DUN KNOW!

Also... I'm not sure if I'm spelling Prothian right... >.>
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Scott wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

It's a Prothian...

it probably does...

Maybe... maybe not... what if it's just a prothian that has been in cryofreeze since his species was wiped out... what if he doesn't know anything!? What if he's the result of Cerberus cloning in an attempt to recreate the prothian? WE DUN KNOW!

I'll bet $10 he is important. yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:12 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:

It's a Prothian...

it probably does...

First, it's "Prothean". Second, Grimeth, you could be using that 10$ for the DLC.

Me, I don't like the shit EA is pulling despite me getting for the 360. It's unfair and ridiculous. Fuck you, EA.

"Like Saren, they thought they could control the indoctrination and master it, but then the opposite turned out to be the case. It's just eerie how much ME's storyline acts a metaphor for the Bioware-EA relationship."

-Quoted from random guy on Bioware Social forums
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:31 pm

B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

First, it's "Prothean". Second, Grimeth, you could be using that 10$ for the DLC.

I was just gonna get the collectors edition. OMG!

Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:03 pm

B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Me, I don't like the shit EA is pulling despite me getting for the 360. It's unfair and ridiculous. Fuck you, EA.

"Like Saren, they thought they could control the indoctrination and master it, but then the opposite turned out to be the case. It's just eerie how much ME's storyline acts a metaphor for the Bioware-EA relationship."

-Quoted from random guy on Bioware Social forums

Wow that quote is perfect.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:49 pm

I know it is easy to get on the "fuck EA train", but Bioware is a big boy. Don't act like are being held hostage in these choices.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:51 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I know it is easy to get on the "fuck EA train", but Bioware is a big boy. Don't act like are being held hostage in these choices.

Of course they're not that is the problem.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:25 pm

CollaWars wrote:

Oh I saw EA... those were real thermal clips in those avengers... >.>
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Mass Effect had no clips....

*strokes Mass Effect*
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:41 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

*strokes Mass Effect*

Mass Effect had the worst storage system ever.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:

*strokes Mass Effect*

Full inventory? Time to delete every goddamn useless thing I don't need... I hated that storage system.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 pm

B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

*strokes Mass Effect*

Full inventory? Time to delete every goddamn useless thing I don't need... I hated that storage system.

I wasted so much time trying to be efficient with my selling and buying. Probably more time than exploring with the mako.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:26 am

Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:42 am

The Joker wrote:
Lol...

Lol again:
Is the UK Government hiding little gray men under the queens' royal skirts? According to one ME Publisher- Yes!

Those cynical brits no wonder the reapers hit them first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next