OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Mass Effect 3!

Go down 
+14
JvS
The Mortonator
MrEvilDude
Grimeth
Yeet
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Branch
Causa
Burkman
Hypah
Ban-Anad
Scott
Meatlocker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Wilby-san wrote:

Causa wrote:
I promptly came while switching it to the Femshep side.

lolgross

Well, I did. I also like the synthesized voice she has with a helmet, it sounds pretty cool to me. Heard it when I equipped Blood Dragon Armor for the first time... and then she start talking, to sum it up my face was similar too '@_@'.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Causa wrote:
Wilby-san wrote:

Causa wrote:
I promptly came while switching it to the Femshep side.

lolgross

Well, I did. I also like the synthesized voice she has with a helmet, it sounds pretty cool to me. Heard it when I equipped Blood Dragon Armor for the first time... and then she start talking, to sum it up my face was similar too '@_@'.

You uhh... Romanced teh Garrus... Correct? :3
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Wilby-san wrote:
Causa wrote:
Wilby-san wrote:

lolgross

No, I tried too. But things didn't go my way and my Shepard Masturbated instead, as I have previously explained. On a slightly related note.... James Vega isn't romancable right?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Causa wrote:
Wilby-san wrote:
Causa wrote:

No, I tried too. But things didn't go my way and my Shepard Masturbated instead, as I have previously explained. James Vega isn't romancable right?

From what I've heard he isn't. I think he flirts around with Femshep a lot but nothing more. Odd that they wouldn't have Beefy McLargePecs as a romance option. He's a cool guy though.

Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Wilby-san wrote:
Causa wrote:
Wilby-san wrote:

No, I tried too. But things didn't go my way and my Shepard Masturbated instead, as I have previously explained. James Vega isn't romancable right?

From what I've heard he isn't. I think he flirts around with Femshep a lot but nothing more. Odd that they wouldn't have Beefy McLargePecs as a romance option. He's a cool guy though.

It just reminded me, that there is a mass effect 3 anime being made with James Vega as the main character (and default shepard as secondary)
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:15 pm

I'm a bit pissed that Vega does not have a Hispanic accent... Like he should (he is intended to have a Hispanic background)...

In any case... Dammit, I still can't get used to it being over... It's like... Dammit! Why did it have to end?!
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:22 pm

The Joker wrote:
I'm a bit pissed that Vega does not have a Hispanic accent... Like he should (he is intended to have a Hispanic background)...

In any case... Dammit, I still can't get used to it being over... It's like... Dammit! Why did it have to end?!

Strange, Vega is the name of a hispanic bullfighter in Street Fighter.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Good Cole wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Just... Shut the fuck up and go pleasure yourself watching Sonic hentai... I'm in no mood for your shit...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:28 pm

I am not looking forward to the ending.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Burkman wrote:

It's a good ending, don't let anyone tell you otherwise... But it's the saddest ending I've ever seen... I guess that is what so many people are going /rage about... There's not going to be a 'Happily Ever After'...

Even you'll shed a couple tears in the end...
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:04 pm

The Joker wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Just... Shut the fuck up and go pleasure yourself watching Sonic hentai... I'm in no mood for your shit...

Thanks for the hads up, and By the way, you don't even nail at pretending to be the joker, the joker is hilarious, a maniac, badass and actually funny character, you just look like someone's drunk father-in-law doing it's best, being a pain in the fucking ass, it doesn't matter you try to act like TAS Joker or Heath Ledger or Nicholson, you will still be a tiny ant, a tiny insect which bugs the crap out of you and bites you when you stomp in their anthill by accident.

Spike.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:12 pm

This... this pre-final battle talk is already making me extremely sad.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:39 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

It's a good ending, don't let anyone tell you otherwise... But it's the saddest ending I've ever seen... I guess that is what so many people are going /rage about... There's not going to be a 'Happily Ever After'...

The ending fucking sucked...

I would have been fine with a sad ending, but those endings made no sense at all...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:43 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I would have been fine with a sad ending, but those endings made no sense at all...

99% of the game was fan-fucking-tastic at least OMG!
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Wilby-san wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

99% of the game was fan-fucking-tastic at least OMG!

At least there is that. OMG!
ending soured the whole game for me though...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:36 pm

The ending sucked? Are you fucking kidding me? Are you dense? Are you retarded or something? I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN

And that was one HELL of an ending. Fuck all who say otherwise.

Spoiler:

I'm curious at how...

Spoiler:

At any rate. I am extremely satisfied that ending. That way, I can speculate on what I'd like to see what happened after that.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 949
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Causa wrote:

I strongly disagree.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Burkman wrote:
Causa wrote:

I strongly disagree.

Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EDI

I apologize for my excessive use of Image-posts.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:01 am

How are you at the ending already? You just got the game...

And for once, we agree on something...

And maybe the races and species of the galaxy manage to reverse-engineer all those debris from both Reapers and the Citadel, using the data gathered alongside other Prothean knowledge to create new relays... Plus, Mass Relays are basically massive Mass Effect fields used to slingshot ships between each other... After all, the Protheans built a miniature relay on Ilos- the Conduit, successfully linking it to the Citadel.

FTL travel is still possible between systems in the same sector (cluster) using a ships' own drives... My interest is how would the different species communicate between each other so the new relays could be linked... There would probably be expeditions like the Manswell Expedition- sending out ships running on FTL towards each species' capital and hoping they reach it... Once there they would each probably deploy some sort of buoys like the ones used for the extranet...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 am

In my post ending, they fixed everything, brought civilizations back within 5 years magically, Shepard and Garrus bought a place somewhere and had turian/human babies. Hey, if they can have sex and not get any kind of infection, then I say they will have babies... with a doctor around just in case something happened.

And then Shepard will collect on all of those drinks that people owe him.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:03 am

Burkman wrote:
In my post ending, they fixed everything, brought civilizations back within 5 years magically, Shepard and Garrus bought a place somewhere and had turian/human babies. Hey, if they can have sex and not get any kind of infection, then I say they will have babies... with a doctor around just in case something happened.

I would assume you went with a female Shepard then...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:22 am

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Yes. How else would I have bumped uglies with Garrus?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 am

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Yes. How else would I have bumped uglies with Garrus?

Uuugh... I dunno... No, let me rephrase that- I don't want to know...

Now, if only my Liara romance save worked...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Just saw a commercial that had Brandon Keener (Voice of Garrus) in it.

It made me happy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3!
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next