OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Mass Effect 3!

Go down 
+14
JvS
The Mortonator
MrEvilDude
Grimeth
Yeet
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Branch
Causa
Burkman
Hypah
Ban-Anad
Scott
Meatlocker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:22 am

Garrus wrote:
I hope when I import my character it shows me which character romanced who...

Because I forgot which character I did Liara on...

Yeah... I'm just hoping they do a background thing like Genesis... I wouldn't be able to port my save anyways... Apparently ME3 will be so shallow she won't recognize her STEAM born little sister...

Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 am

The Joker wrote:
Garrus wrote:

Yeah... I'm just hoping they do a background thing like Genesis... I wouldn't be able to port my save anyways... Apparently ME3 will be so shallow she won't recognize her STEAM born little sister...

*stops playing ME2* Wait... what? you
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:50 am

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Garrus wrote:

I read it somewhere on the Escapist... Don't actually know if it's true cause EA hasn't spoken about it...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:11 am

The Joker wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I read it somewhere on the Escapist... Don't actually know if it's true cause EA hasn't spoken about it...

I guess I'll find out. no...just no
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:46 am

I hate Amazon so much. ended up having to switch shipping times... It'll be here by March 13th-17th. Son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:53 am

Rafael Burkman wrote:
I hate Amazon so much. ended up having to switch shipping times... It'll be here by March 13th-17th. Son of a bitch.

You do know you can actually sue them for this...

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:58 am

The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:

Sue them for what? Apparently I didn't have enough funds on my visa gift card. I THOUGHT I was getting the $10 credit, but that was for the digital deluxe version only... So I have to wait a week longer for my copy. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:16 am

Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:

Sue them for what? Apparently I didn't have enough funds on my visa gift card. I THOUGHT I was getting the $10 credit, but that was for the digital deluxe version only... So I have to wait a week longer for my copy. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...

Wait... I'm lost... Didn't you pre-order? If you pre-ordered and it's to arrive after the release date (considerably after, not the next day) you can sue them for withholding purchased merchandise and/or misrepresentation. When you purchase something as a pre-order, the company takes responsibility for the item arriving (being available, actual delivery notwithstanding unless they deliver their own products) on time (the day of the release), meaning they can be charged with misrepresentation if they don't deliver on time. Damages for misrepresentation can usually amount to the normal 'lost expectation' damages which are in the thousands...

Though I've never pre-ordered from Amazon and they might have some sort of waiver that excludes them from liability...

And you did say you had to change your shipping time... But that doesn't make sense... Shouldn't you have been told sooner, like 2 minutes after you register your pre-order, with an e-mail telling you your order couldn't come through cause of some card-related shit, making you edit it?
Being told one day before your order should have been delivered seems to be a fault in their system, not one of yours...

Tell me if I'm missing anything... But do try to be polite... I'm trying to help you here... I might have just gone 'Ha-Ha! Screw you!' But I'm actually being a friend for once...

Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:17 am

The final 24!!!!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:40 am

The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Wait... I'm lost... Didn't you pre-order? If you pre-ordered and it's to arrive after the release date (considerably after, not the next day) you can sue them for withholding purchased merchandise and/or misrepresentation. When you purchase something as a pre-order, the company takes responsibility for the item arriving (being available, actual delivery notwithstanding unless they deliver their own products) on time (the day of the release), meaning they can be charged with misrepresentation if they don't deliver on time. Damages for misrepresentation can usually amount to the normal 'lost expectation' damages which are in the thousands...

Though I've never pre-ordered from Amazon and they might have some sort of waiver that excludes them from liability...

And you did say you had to change your shipping time... But that doesn't make sense... Shouldn't you have been told sooner, like 2 minutes after you register your pre-order, with an e-mail telling you your order couldn't come through cause of some card-related shit, making you edit it?
Being told one day before your order should have been delivered seems to be a fault in their system, not one of yours...

Tell me if I'm missing anything... But do try to be polite... I'm trying to help you here... I might have just gone 'Ha-Ha! Screw you!' But I'm actually being a friend for once...

They didn't inform me until when I checked it this morning.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am

Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:

They didn't inform me until when I checked it this morning.

Still a whopsie on their end...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 am

I know. That's why I'm blaming them.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 am

Rafael Burkman wrote:

As I said, if you're into it and don't mind the trouble of doing so, you can actually sue them...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 am

The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:

As I said, if you're into it and don't mind the trouble of doing so, you can actually sue them...

Like I have the money to afford a lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am

Just so you know, if you spoil anything before I get it, I'm going to straight out murder you in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:50 am

Rafael Burkman wrote:
Just so you know, if you spoil anything before I get it, I'm going to straight out murder you in cold blood.

Don't worry... I'm not getting mine till Friday... So I'm with you on the 'no spoilers'... Maybe make a spoiler-friendly zone where any enthusiasts can have their inevitable orgy? *Looks at Bats' shiny, new Admin-enhanced utility belt.*
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:33 pm

You could just avoid this thread...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Grim didn't know you can't import saves from steam to ME3? Oh man
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Scott wrote:

Hmm... Which makes it interesting- why can't you? I mean, the saving folder isn't in the steam directory... There's no evident difference between the actual saves between the two Origin and STEAM versions... Or maybe it's like a blue tag thing like in clubs...

Oh well... Guess we'll wait till the nerd rage flooding of the EA forums by the many homosexual-Shepard-enthusiasts screaming how they wanted to import their Kaiden-lived scenario saves...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:25 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

Hmm... Which makes it interesting- why can't you? I mean, the saving folder isn't in the steam directory... There's no evident difference between the actual saves between the two Origin and STEAM versions... Or maybe it's like a blue tag thing like in clubs...

Oh well... Guess we'll wait till the nerd rage flooding of the EA forums by the many homosexual-Shepard-enthusiasts screaming how they wanted to import their Kaiden-lived scenario saves...

I saved Kaiden for my latest round that I'm going to import... mostly because he's slightly more bearable than Ashley. -_-
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

I saved Kaiden for my latest round that I'm going to import... mostly because he's slightly more bearable than Ashley. -_-

I saved Kaiden on the playthrough where I romanced Liara... It was more like revenge for her killing Wrex than anything else (though I did sorta plan it, wanted to see Tuchanka with Wreav as Head Dumbass)... Anyways, now I'm stuck with two decisions- do I go with Kai and a dead Wrex or an Ash with Wrex still kicking...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:35 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

I saved Kaiden on the playthrough where I romanced Liara... It was more like revenge for her killing Wrex than anything else (though I did sorta plan it, wanted to see Tuchanka with Wreav as Head Dumbass)... Anyways, now I'm stuck with two decisions- do I go with Kai and a dead Wrex or an Ash with Wrex still kicking...

That should be a no-brainer... :3
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Hmmm... Do you get to change your class for ME3? Like with ME2... Though, granted, you don't fucking bite the tungsten shard (ME equivalent of a bullet) in between...

Cause I'd love to go Engineer/Vanguard (if the SP classes are anything like the MP ones) in ME3 but the ME2 Engineer and Vanguard kinda didn't really put out for me...

My previous two playthroughs are a Soldier and an Infiltrator, which are always fun... Couldn't really find the energy for any more...

Oh, also... Have you had a crew member die in ME2? Like in the last mission... I was fortunate enough (thanks to a walkthrough on GameFaqs) to not get a single casualty!

Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 Deal-with-it-Shepard
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:02 pm

The Joker wrote:
Hmmm... Do you get to change your class for ME3? Like with ME2... Though, granted, you don't fucking bite the tungsten shard (ME equivalent of a bullet) in between...

Cause I'd love to go Engineer/Vanguard (if the SP classes are anything like the MP ones) in ME3 but the ME2 Engineer and Vanguard kinda didn't really put out for me...

My previous two playthroughs are a Soldier and an Infiltrator, which are always fun... Couldn't really find the energy for any more...

Oh, also... Have you had a crew member die in ME2? Like in the last mission... I was fortunate enough (thanks to a walkthrough on GameFaqs) to not get a single casualty!

You do get to changer yer class and even appearance yes... you also get a resource bonus I think (tho from what I heard resource gathering they cut for ME3).

No crew dead for me...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

You do get to changer yer class and even appearance yes... you also get a resource bonus I think (tho from what I heard resource gathering they cut for ME3).

No crew dead for me...

The resourse, credit and XP bonus is a standard thing for save imports and new games (once you've finished your first run)... They had them on ME and ME2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3!
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next