OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Mass Effect 3!

Go down 
+14
JvS
The Mortonator
MrEvilDude
Grimeth
Yeet
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Branch
Causa
Burkman
Hypah
Ban-Anad
Scott
Meatlocker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Burkman wrote:
GODDAMMIT I WAS AT THE END OF A GOLD MATCH AND I DISCONNECTED. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK YOU

Déjà vu.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Wilby-san wrote:
Burkman wrote:
GODDAMMIT I WAS AT THE END OF A GOLD MATCH AND I DISCONNECTED. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK YOU

Déjà vu.

I was on wave 10. At the very end. Then my 360 went 'lolnoz'
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:57 pm

CollaWars wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMG I'VE SEEN TALI'S TRUE FACE. SHE GIVES YOU A PICTURE AFTER RANNOCH IF YOU ROMANCED HER.

SHE'S HAWT

That was actually another one that blew up in BioWare's face... Apparently they used some stock photo made by some famous artist as a basis... Don't really care that much... She's hawt... But Garrus can have her... He deserves her... I want Liara.
yeah

Spoiler:

Bioware can't be that lazy, they just can't...

Looks like they are. OMG!
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:04 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
The Joker wrote:

That was actually another one that blew up in BioWare's face... Apparently they used some stock photo made by some famous artist as a basis... Don't really care that much... She's hawt... But Garrus can have her... He deserves her... I want Liara.
yeah

Spoiler:

You are a corrupting influence Grimeth.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:07 pm

CollaWars wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Spoiler:

You are a corrupting influence Grimeth.

I'm the shining light of the OT. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Burkman wrote:
Wilby-san wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Déjà vu.

Yeah, hate it when that happens... Which appears to be semi-often... Which makes me think they need to get Garrus to re-calibrate their servers...

And yes... Apparently BioWare are that lazy... Or maybe they just got awe-inspired and flabbergasted by the stock image and just had to have her in their game... She is hawt... Purple or not...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:30 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Wilby-san wrote:

Déjà vu.

Yeah, hate it when that happens... Which appears to be semi-often... Which makes me think they need to get Garrus to re-calibrate their servers...

And yes... Apparently BioWare are that lazy... Or maybe they just got awe-inspired and flabbergasted by the stock image and just had to have her in their game... She is hawt... Purple or not...

Luckily I haven't been disconnected yet.

BUT PEOPLE SURE TAKE THEIR FUCKING TIME TO READY UP.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Wilby-san wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

There was this one time when the 'host' of the game took like 5 minutes to ready (though he didn't actually change his loadout)... We were all like 'Dude... Come the fuck on already!' on the voice chat...
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:32 pm

The Joker wrote:
Wilby-san wrote:
The Joker wrote:

There was this one time when the 'host' of the game took like 5 minutes to ready (though he didn't actually change his loadout)... We were all like 'Dude... Come the fuck on already!' on the voice chat...

Reminds of me playing ME3 anyway pre-order the collector edition for my birthday, because the only shop that has it got the game delayed, I just hope the Shepard face (like the one in Wilby's avatar) happens to me, it would be an insta-buy to me.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Still trying to figure out what the HELL you were trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Burkman wrote:

Still trying to figure out how you became admin
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Good Cole wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Still trying to figure out how you became admin

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have no right to say such things. So I suggest you watch your tone.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Good Cole wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Wilby-san wrote:

Reminds of me playing ME3 anyway pre-order the collector edition for my birthday, because the only shop that has it got the game delayed, I just hope the Shepard face (like the one in Wilby's avatar) happens to me, it would be an insta-buy to me.

Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 Derp-m10

You might wanna take that baseball out of your mouth before you start talking...

*Hands Bats a bat.*
Want to help him with that?

Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Burkman wrote:

Oh look another batman joke, how interesting...

No offense for the post before, but I still don't get what's with you and Ban (I will call you whatever I want Ban, you better wish grace or else I will call you Douchy), you're always like "Oh shut up, Spike, for no apparent reason" "Stop spreading the stupidness here" and then comes Ban who acts like a follower of yours agreeing in everything you say and making another goddamn batman joke.

Oh and

Marvel > DC

Last edited by Good Cole on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Good Cole wrote:
Burkman wrote:

No offense for the post before, but I still don't get what's with you and Ban (I will call whatever I want Ban, you better wish grace or else I will call you Douchy), you're always like "Oh shut up, Spike, for no apparent reason" "Stop spreading the stupidness here" and then comes Ban who acts like a follower of yours agreeing in everything you say and making another goddamn batman joke.

Oh and

Marvel > DC

You are too... new... to understand it. You never will. Same goes for calling me 'Ban'

The only reason I agree with Bats is because, as far as you're concerned, he's right.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 pm

The Joker wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
Burkman wrote:

No offense for the post before, but I still don't get what's with you and Ban (I will call whatever I want Ban, you better wish grace or else I will call you Douchy), you're always like "Oh shut up, Spike, for no apparent reason" "Stop spreading the stupidness here" and then comes Ban who acts like a follower of yours agreeing in everything you say and making another goddamn batman joke.

Oh and

Marvel > DC

You are too... new... to understand it. You never will. Same goes for calling me 'Ban'

The only reason I agree with Bats is because, as far as you're concerned, he's right.

Oh stop acting in character, no offense but it's annoying not cool, it's always the same fucking comment "he's batman he is right durr hurr", don't you have a much better excuse, I bet not.

I liked you when I first came, but when all this Batman-Joker nonsense came, it started to become a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Spike. It's the fact that you act like you've known everybody for a long time. Nothing you say is funny, in fact, most of it extremely painful to read for reasons I've said plenty times before. It's just that you REFUSE to listen to what I have to say and continue on with your extremely lame and stupid shit. Stop trying so damn hard to get attention. Stop trying so damn hard to be funny.

And spike. You don't GET to say that people are a pain in the ass. The only pain in the ass is YOU. THAT'S probably why you were banned from EG.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Burkman wrote:
Spike. It's the fact that you act like you've known everybody for a long time. Nothing you say is funny, in fact, most of it extremely painful to read for reasons I've said plenty times before. It's just that you REFUSE to listen to what I have to say and continue on with your extremely lame and stupid shit. Stop trying so damn hard to get attention. Stop trying so damn hard to be funny.

And spike. You don't GET to say that people are a pain in the ass. The only pain in the ass is YOU. THAT'S probably why you were banned from EG.

Everything I say is dumb in your opnion, I tried to act natural once and then you were lke "stop acting dumb", then I dunno what to say, no offense I have no idea and I just can't remember what you said to me, in fact, I don't think you ever said anything.

And no, I'm not trying to get attention or anything, I just want to talk in the forums, just that, like normal people do.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Why do we always have to someone that the forum vents their hate at?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Good Cole wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Everything I say is dumb in your opnion, I tried to act natural once and then you were lke "stop acting dumb", then I dunno what to say, no offense I have no idea and I just can't remember what you said to me, in fact, I don't think you ever said anything.

And no, I'm not trying to get attention or anything, I just want to talk in the forums, just that, like normal people do.

Then maybe you really are dumb after all. I've said plenty of things towards you. Again, you just refuse to acknowledge that.

Colla's right. I suggest you stop and move on. This will only get worse from here.

Now shut up and talk about Mass Effect 3.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Good Cole wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

Oh and

Marvel > DC

Oh stop acting in character, no offense but it's annoying not cool, it's always the same fucking comment "he's batman he is right durr hurr", don't you have a much better excuse, I bet not.

I liked you when I first came, but when all this Batman-Joker nonsense came, it started to become a pain in the ass.

If I was acting in character, I wouldn't be agreeing with Bats, would I?
you

And let me put what Bats said in a way you might be able to understand better:
Every time I try to read your comments, I feel like I just had a concussion.
Uly's posts are bad mostly because they're... weird...
Yours are just... wrong...

Oh, and just a note- you weren't here prior the 'Batman-Joker nonsense'... So the fuck are you talking about? Like Bats said- stop acting like you actually belong here...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:57 pm

*Throws a Wild Change Topic Card*

Anybody else want a map-pack MP DLC/update with London, Palavan and that Salarian planet (where they had the krogan females)? I seriously want to play on Earth... Like have some sort of map that's more like King of the Hill or base assault or something... Anything other than co-op cage fights... Hmmm... Maybe something focusing on the guerilla resistance on Earth whilst Shepard was making nice between the species... All in all, I just want to see the fight on Anderson's end...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Burkman wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Then maybe you really are dumb after all. I've said plenty of things towards you. Again, you just refuse to acknowledge that.

Colla's right. I suggest you stop and move on. This will only get worse from here.

Now shut up and talk about Mass Effect 3.

I love how the OT has the little game of saying everything that ever comes out of my mouth is pure garbage and nothing but it. Then what happens? I'm right and you guys (or at least some of you who play this game more than others) are wrong. I told you so. Upon Spike's arrival I warned everyone that he wouldn't fit in here. Then of course Matieu stomped up and tried to act so clever and witty by saying I was wrong.

Well guess what, I wasn't.

Spike, the OT's honestly not the place for you. We've all *mostly* known each other for a very, very long time now, and you're new here. It's like having a family and then this random guy off the street jumps in and says "I want in!". That's just not how things work. You don't do that. You have to sneak your way in slowly. You're too new to get involved in our inside jokes, much less make up new ones here.

With that in mind, as Burkman said, if you didn't try too hard to fit in you might do just fine. I personally would love to see you become one of the more memorable (and less obnoxious) OT'ers. It would be awesome. But you have to understand not everyone will like you. (Take it from a pro).

So yeah, Matieu, go suck on a lightsaber why don't you because you were wrong. Even if you probably WILL never read this since you've abandoned ship.

Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:24 pm

And to be fair Spike was banned from EG for posting hentai with another banned member known as Emochu, who just wanted some cold revenge.

Spike apologized though so no need to hold that one on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3!
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next