OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Mass Effect 3!

Go down 
+14
JvS
The Mortonator
MrEvilDude
Grimeth
Yeet
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Branch
Causa
Burkman
Hypah
Ban-Anad
Scott
Meatlocker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 am

Despite the fact that Turians can't roll, they're still pretty durable.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 am

Burkman wrote:

Yeah. They're durable cause they got a fucking iron rod up their ass...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:40 am

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

How do you know when a Turian's out of ammo? He switches to the stick up his ass as a backup weapon.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:16 am

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

How do you know when a Turian's out of ammo? He switches to the stick up his ass as a backup weapon.

You're so mean... And I'm OK with that.

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:18 am

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

OMG!

I hope you realize where I got that joke. Garrus/Joker banter?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 am

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

OMG!

I hope you realize where I got that joke. Garrus/Joker banter?

Yes... I know... My bit is from Tali & Garrus...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JvS
OT'er
JvS

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 am

Relevant to the Indoctrination Theory:

Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 YKZXL

The green one is identical to the blue one except it tastes like salad.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:40 pm

JvS wrote:
Just finished the ending. Anyone else think that the supposed Ending DLC Bioware's making will just be a notepad document saying "Indoctrination theory, bitches" and a link to this video:

Yeah, I saw something like that earlier.

Kinda seems like fans graspings on straws, but it kinda makes sense
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Idk bout you guyz.

But I want that multiplayer DLC right nao. I want my Geth infiltrator.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Whatever the truth... Indoctrination theory or something else... They've dug themselves a pretty big hole to get out of...

Regardless of whether the IT turns out correct or they had something else planned... Giving what's essentially the actual ending of their trilogy out as paid DLC would bring a real shitload of flak their way. The fallout of the Prothean DLC would seem a mild summer shower compared to the fan-rage that would follow a move such as that on their part...

They've inevitably cut their safety line. Any future SP DLC must be pre-ending or they risk serious repercussions, including legal penalties as they're simply not allowed to do that.

Of the top of my head, that would be a misrepresentation & false promises charge, a failure to deliver (+ a finished product) and even downright advertising fraud...

Although a great conceptum de ideam (Latin for 'concept of idea') if true, the IT, the way it was implemented leaves them hanging on the ledge of a very steep cliff...

Even if it's free DLC, there's still the question of why was it left for DLC, in stead of being in the 'finished' game...

And if that gets to be the case... I hope to the God, though I don't believe in the guy, that they go for the:
"We aimed at instilling the false feeling of an ending in order to achieve a greater reaction from our audience. Our intention was to make our audience think it all ended there, in the 'Last fight for Earth'- just like our characters in the game thought. Like Shepard thought. It was diabolical, we know, but it was no more than a suspense-builder. The Ending DLC will be free for all."

in stead of:
"Uuugh... We couldn't really finish the game in the time slot we gave ourselves but didn't want to disappoint the fans by drawing out and postponing the release... We're sorry! Look, here's the ending DLC... Just... Well, we did spend a lot of work on this... How about 10 bucks a pop?"

Cause one would make them geniuses...
The other... Impoverished...
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Though I do admit the ending sucks, I think the fans did overeact a bit when they freaking sued bioware for an ending.

Really was it necessary to take an ending of an video game to court just because of plotholes and etc. I thought the Penny Arcade charity drive was more wiser (because not only are they protesting but also giving money to kids), while the whole court case just makes BioWare change the image of their fans in their heads (going from normal to a complete dumbass)
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Bioware, you clever girl... The indoctrination theory may be damn well true.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Good Cole wrote:
Though I do admit the ending sucks, I think the fans did overeact a bit when they freaking sued bioware for an ending.

Really was it necessary to take an ending of an video game to court just because of plotholes and etc. I thought the Penny Arcade charity drive was more wiser (because not only are they protesting but also giving money to kids), while the whole court case just makes BioWare change the image of their fans in their heads (going from normal to a complete dumbass)

People have went to court for stupider things... Bethesda with their "Scrolls is our word! You cannot use it!"... That old drunken dude that mistook his neighbors' house for his own, entered it (the other guy did not believe in locking his front door, sheltered community or something) and went to 'his' bed... When the other guy found the drunken guy sleeping in the bed, he started beating him with a pan... So both of them sued each other- one for assault and battery, the other for trespassing and burglary (entering someones' home without permission is still burglary, even if you don't steal anything)... True story... I was actually lucky enough to be in the court room... The judge's facepalm was epic... All three of them...

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Good Cole wrote:

Things get scary when nerds get mad.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

Most of the time, when nerds get mad, it's either hilarious or pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

What would you call the OTer's reactions and relocation to this forum following The Deletion?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

What would you call the OTer's reactions and relocation to this forum following The Deletion?

All of the above.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Wilby-san wrote:

Male Shep yells out 'Steeeve!' (if he helped him out with his crisis of faith thing, even if he didn't go gay)... Somehow it sounds better than 'Cortez!'... The second sound (the Aaaaargh!) like something from Dragonball Z or something...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:46 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMG I'VE SEEN TALI'S TRUE FACE. SHE GIVES YOU A PICTURE AFTER RANNOCH IF YOU ROMANCED HER.

SHE'S HAWT
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Burkman wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMG I'VE SEEN TALI'S TRUE FACE. SHE GIVES YOU A PICTURE AFTER RANNOCH IF YOU ROMANCED HER.

SHE'S HAWT

That was actually another one that blew up in BioWare's face... Apparently they used some stock photo made by some famous artist as a basis... Don't really care that much... She's hawt... But Garrus can have her... He deserves her... I want Liara.
yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:07 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

SHE'S HAWT

That was actually another one that blew up in BioWare's face... Apparently they used some stock photo made by some famous artist as a basis... Don't really care that much... She's hawt... But Garrus can have her... He deserves her... I want Liara.
yeah

My Male Shep deserves Tali more. So shut up.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

SHE'S HAWT

yeah

My Male Shep deserves Tali more. So shut up.

Aw, who are we kidding... There's only one valid option:
Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 Mass_effect__miranda_team_by_witchking00-d3dflfo
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:22 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

SHE'S HAWT

yeah

Spoiler:

Bioware can't be that lazy, they just can't...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:42 pm

GODDAMMIT I WAS AT THE END OF A GOLD MATCH AND I DISCONNECTED. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK YOU

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next