OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Attention fuckfaces EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Attention fuckfaces EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Attention fuckfaces

Go down 
+7
Barbelith
Ulyaoth
Grimeth
Scott
Ban-Anad
Meatlocker
Burkman
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Attention fuckfaces Empty
PostSubject: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:48 am

Stop making my fucking blood pressure rise all the fucking time. The shit you all say really pisses me off, and Ban's not helping it by calling me "gullible". I don't need any of this shit.

Cut the shit. You guys are the only cause of my anger nowadays. I'm not going to bother threaten you, because it's fucking pointless. Ban, you keep your goddamn mouth shut in this thread. ANYTHING you say will only make this worse.

I might just leave... Just to keep myself from getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:37 am

So did you get the new 2 live crew album?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 am

Meatlocker wrote:
So did you get the new 2 live crew album?

yeah
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 am

Damn, buddy... I'm sorry... You know I was just playing around... Look, I'll make myself behave (at least little bit more)... I'll try not to pick on you...
Just don't leave... I would really feel bad if you leave...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:59 am

The Joker wrote:
Damn, buddy... I'm sorry... You know I was just playing around... Look, I'll make myself behave (at least little bit more)... I'll try not to pick on you...

I know... I just absolutely hate when people target me for their amusement. I had enough of that when I was in high school, and I don't need it now. Especially when I'm trying to get my life started finally.

And before you guys say anything, I don't attack people for my amusement. I sometimes attack people because I'm genuinely angry or upset. But even then I can still justify my actions. As you know.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 am

B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I know... I just absolutely hate when people target me for their amusement. I had enough of that when I was in high school, and I don't need it now. Especially when I'm trying to get my life started finally.

And before you guys say anything, I don't attack people for my amusement. I sometimes attack people because I'm genuinely angry or upset. But even then I can still justify my actions. As you know.

You know I don't target you for my amusement... That's Uly's position...
OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Where the Flying-J fuck is this coming from? What is this.. I don
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Scott wrote:

I think it's cuz I called him a high horse. Dude...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:17 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

I think it's cuz I called him a high horse. Dude...

What if he was a high horse... WHAT IF I'M A SHORT WALRUS! I... don't really know where I was going with that one. >.>
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Look... Guys... You aren't really helping much... Burkman can be a real tough guy sometimes but he's also very sensitive... So why not just lay off it and give it a rest? We kinda pushed him a bit too hard lately...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 pm

The Joker wrote:
Look... Guys... You aren't really helping much... Burkman can be a real tough guy sometimes but he's also very sensitive... So why not just lay off it and give it a rest? We kinda pushed him a bit too hard lately...

I wasn't even trying to insult him. yeah
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:37 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I know... Neither was I... But he kinda takes things a bit too seriously and takes offense when none is meant... Try to understand that and be careful around him... I would really hate it if he leaves...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:39 pm

The Joker wrote:

I don't belong to this "we" you speak of... Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:40 pm

The Joker wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I know... Neither was I... But he kinda takes things a bit too seriously and takes offense when none is meant... Try to understand that and be careful around him... I would really hate it if he leaves...

That probably just offended him. Attention fuckfaces 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Burkman... we're your buddies, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Maybe you do, maybe you don't... I'm not pointing fingers...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

yeah

I am!

Attention fuckfaces You
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:11 pm

The Joker wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

You're kinda making it sound like I'm an 8 year old... What is this.. I don

Last edited by B.U.R.K.M.A.N. on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Shit just got real.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:34 pm

B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
The Joker wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:

Lol sorry... I'm trying to be on your side here...
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

yeah

I am!

Attention fuckfaces You

Right back atcha!

Attention fuckfaces 41577_74440114906_468568_n

Wait what do you mean that wasn't the right finger?!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:40 pm

I've learned a bit of a respect for Burky, so I've laid off...mostly. Even if I'm not part of this, I'll keep this in mind...it's never fun being someone's tool for pleasure through amusement...

yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:51 pm

The Joker wrote:
B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Lol sorry... I'm trying to be on your side here...

And I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

yeah

I am!

Attention fuckfaces You

Right back atcha!

Attention fuckfaces 41577_74440114906_468568_n

Wait what do you mean that wasn't the right finger?!

No... right finger... wrong foot. FABULOUS!!
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:43 pm

So what do you think about ME3 Burkman?

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention fuckfaces   Attention fuckfaces Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention fuckfaces
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next