OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)

Go down 
+19
SoupWithSauce
Meatlocker
Jet
Burkman
Yeet
Branch
Boba
CollaWars
The Mortonator
Grimeth
Daroska
Hypah
Spankster
Mistress Morrigan
Scott
Ulyaoth
Ban-Anad
Callin
Causa
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Scott, just to mention: the comics in my post actually had sources which quote the politicians.
They want to do those things. And that is why the republican candidates are complete crap.

Better to stick with Obama untill a Bush-like-failure doesn't crop up.

No way man...
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Daroska wrote:

Former President Bush was hardly a failure. Everything simply broke down while he was in office and he lacked the speech skills to blame someone. All in all, he wasn't the worst or the best.

But ya, the current crop is a bunch of idiots.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Daroska wrote:
Scott, just to mention: the comics in my post actually had sources which quote the politicians.
They want to do those things. And that is why the republican candidates are complete crap.

No way man...

Good to have an outsider's point of view, Daroska. Just.... do more research. 1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 2568419665
I don't think that any republican canidate in office will lead to the same result: "crap", it might be similar. But don't generalize.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Daroska wrote:

No way man...

Your comics quote them just as much as mine do (it's called referencing not quoting btw)... ;) Dar... you obviously don't actually watch American politics... half of these "quotes" are inferred... on both sides of the fence. Thank the media for that...

Again... I think I'm going to be doing a write in... as I'm not thrilled with ANY of the candidates. And I'm opposed to a lot of Obama's policies... Why the hell would I want him to stay in office?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Scott wrote:
Again... I think I'm going to be doing a write in... as I'm not thrilled with ANY of the candidates. And I'm opposed to a lot of Obama's policies... Why the hell would I want him to stay in office?

I feel the same way. Who are you going to write in?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:02 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:

As of right now? Callin... Alucard Scott
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Scott wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:

Thanks for your Support but alas im too young to be President. other than that i meet all Constitutional Requirements. you gotta be 35 to run.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:

Thanks for your Support but alas im too young to be President. other than that i meet all Constitutional Requirements. you gotta be 35 to run.

Psh... just a little edit on the birth certificate and we're good to go!
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Causa wrote:
Daroska wrote:

No way man...

Good to have an outsider's point of view, Daroska. Just.... do more research. 1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 2568419665
I don't think that any republican canidate in office will lead to the same result: "crap", it might be similar. But don't generalize.

Oh really Causa.. I hate when americans go and give foreigners this automatic kick away.
Ahem, I've done the research, valued my neutral opinion and came to a healthy conclusion.

'Crap' is the best and brightest summary of republicans in authority. Just complete, utter crap.
My parliament's idiotic groups couldn't even dare to match the bad apple that has consumed most republicans who dwell on power too long. They are revolting, sickening and I can't believe you guys actually vote these idiots in office.

Seriously- anyone with too strong on a subject shouldn't be a president, priminister or any leader. Opinionated leaders make dictators through the 'loudest voice' system where like sheep, people will follow the guy with the biggest piercing on their dick. It's as simple as that. But of course someone will disagree.

Otherwise I would be the one with the crusade banner on top of this here political debate.

Last edited by Daroska on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Daroska wrote:
Causa wrote:
Daroska wrote:

No way man...

Oh really Causa.. I hate when americans go and give foreigners this is automatic kick away.
Ahem, I've done the research, valued my neutral opinion and came to a healthy conclusion.

'Crap' is the best and brightest summary of republicans in authority. Just complete, utter crap.
My parliament's idiotic groups couldn't even dare to match the bad apple that has consumed most republicans who dwell on power too long. They are revolting, sickening and I can't believe you guys actually these vote these idiots in office.

Seriously- anyone with too strong on a subject shouldn't be a president, priminister or any leader. Opinionated leaders make dictators through the 'loudest voice' system where like sheep, people will follow the guy with the biggest piercing on their dick. It's as simple as that. But of course someone will disagree.

Otherwise I would be the one with the crusade banner on top of this here political debate.

You forgot the troll
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:21 pm

i really wish i knew where i stood. Democrat.. Republican. i honestly dont know.

Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Causa wrote:

Oh really Causa.. I hate when americans go and give foreigners this is automatic kick away.

My parliament's idiotic groups couldn't even dare to match the bad apple that has consumed most republicans who dwell on power too long. They are revolting, sickening and I can't believe you guys actually these vote these idiots in office.

You forgot the troll

Why because I disagree with an obviously republican centralised forum's opinion?

It's good to stick a crossbow bolt through a corrupt american system's already gigantic ego.

For Wil.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Callin wrote:
i really wish i knew where i stood. Democrat.. Republican. i honestly dont know.

The majority of us are in the middle... we agree with different parts of different ideas on both sides of the fence. TBH we shouldn't even have parties... it's not how the country was set up.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Causa wrote:

You forgot the troll

Why because I disagree with an obviously republican centralised forum's opinion?

It's good to stick a crossbow bolt through a corrupt american system's already gigantic ego.

For Wil.

No this is a blatant attack on an incorrect american stereotype... nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

You forgot the troll

For Wil.

No this is a blatant attack on an incorrect american stereotype... nothing more.

You've just proved it right by dictating an opinion and reinforcing it with your own power.

Pssh, americans. After we blew up the white house we should of drove them back into the atlantic.
Ahh.. I could be a tea tradesman making a deal with a native american casino owner right now.

What is this.. I don

Last edited by Daroska on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:27 pm

FUCK... took another test.. are you a Repulican or a Democrat... came back 100% Republican and 84% Democrat...

I done caught the Republican!!!! Imma kill da bitch that gave it to me!

(though this does explain why i like American Dad so much)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

You forgot the troll

For Wil.

You've just proved it right by dictating an opinion and reinforcing it with your own power.

Pssh, americans. After we blew up the white house we should of drove them back into the atlantic.
Ahh.. I could be a tea tradesman making a deal with a native american casino owner right now.

What is this.. I don

YOU were the one that started it by calling REPUBLICANS idiots... I disagreed. YOU further attacked the subject. YOU were the one who dictated an opinion and tried reinforcing it with your own power. Now you seem to be upset that no one agrees with you (or at least seems not to agree with you). I DON'T think all liberal ideals are bad. I DON'T think all conservative ideals are good. I disagree with what Obama is doing... that's MY opinion... and was called an IDIOT for not agreeing with YOU. These are ALL opinions... you can't label one correct or "idiotic".
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:43 pm

In other news... it appears that Callin is the winner... >.>

Soooo... who's makin' the next one?

Last edited by Scott on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:44 pm

CONGRATS TO BAN FOR WINNING THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Scott wrote:

HUH? i just counted and i came up with BAN.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:

HUH? i just counted and i came up with BAN.

Wha... I just counted back 22 from my post before last... whatever... someone is our winner... for god's sake lets start a new L12PW now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41