I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 This is what women are reading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:26 pm

http://www.cracked.com/article_19066_7-psychotic-pieces-relationship-advice-from-cosmo.html?wa_user1=1&wa_user2=Sex&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=flashback

I feel like responding to these individually...

#7- Guys say anything at any given moment for no reason... we don't think before we speak. We blurt out what's on our heads. The stereotypical guy that doesn't share info with his significant other is something dreamed up by the liberal media.

#6- WTF... I have some phlegm in my throat. Heaven forbid I make myself comfortable.

#5- WTF... what dude doesn't want some poon whenever he can get it?

#4- Some of us like to look nice... *flex*

#3- It's called "porn"... yes ladies... we still watch it.

#2- If he's happy about it, YOU did something wrong ladies.

#1- I'm not even dignifying this one with a response, it's so stupid.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Not all men want poon, Scott...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:29 pm

That means Scott's cheating on Mrs. Scott then?

I have you now...

^ I so love this smiley. Looks like my usual facial expression.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Burkman wrote:
Not all men want poon, Scott...

In general Burky...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Daroska wrote:
That means Scott's cheating on Mrs. Scott then?

I have you now...

^ I so love this smiley. Looks like my usual facial expression.

I dun need to cheat... she's the one asking for smush time. Hello Clarice

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Not all men want poon, Scott...

In general Burky...

It just depends on the man.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Scott wrote:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19066_7-psychotic-pieces-relationship-advice-from-cosmo.html?wa_user1=1&wa_user2=Sex&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=flashback

I feel like responding to these individually...

#7- Guys say anything at any given moment for no reason... we don't think before we speak. We blurt out what's on our heads. The stereotypical guy that doesn't share info with his significant other is something dreamed up by the liberal media.

#6- WTF... I have some phlegm in my throat. Heaven forbid I make myself comfortable.

#5- WTF... what dude doesn't want some poon whenever he can get it?

#4- Some of us like to look nice... *flex*

#3- It's called "porn"... yes ladies... we still watch it.

#2- If he's happy about it, YOU did something wrong ladies.

#1- I'm not even dignifying this one with a response, it's so stupid.

I agree with you. Those are retarded.

According to that, this is the perfect man:


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19066_7-psychotic-pieces-relationship-advice-from-cosmo.html?wa_user1=1&wa_user2=Sex&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=flashback

I feel like responding to these individually...

#7- Guys say anything at any given moment for no reason... we don't think before we speak. We blurt out what's on our heads. The stereotypical guy that doesn't share info with his significant other is something dreamed up by the liberal media.

#6- WTF... I have some phlegm in my throat. Heaven forbid I make myself comfortable.

#5- WTF... what dude doesn't want some poon whenever he can get it?

#4- Some of us like to look nice... *flex*

#3- It's called "porn"... yes ladies... we still watch it.

#2- If he's happy about it, YOU did something wrong ladies.

#1- I'm not even dignifying this one with a response, it's so stupid.

I agree with you. Those are retarded.

According to that, this is the perfect man:


Well then I guess I'm the perfect man.


_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Just no...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:11 pm

In reference to number six# I once had a girl tell me that she saw my eyes move in two different directions when I was talking therefore she knew I was lying...

I then informed her that if that happened I would be dead...

She then attempted to lie and move her eyes in two different directions...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
In reference to number six# I once had a girl tell me that she saw my eyes move in two different directions when I was talking therefore she knew I was lying...

I then informed her that if that happened I would be dead...

She then attempted to lie and move her eyes in two different directions...

One direction is at her and the other is at the ass that just passed you. NOT LYING

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 am

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
That means Scott's cheating on Mrs. Scott then?

I have you now...

^ I so love this smiley. Looks like my usual facial expression.

I dun need to cheat... she's the one asking for smush time. Hello Clarice

Yeah sure and while we're at it, Uly has just had sex.

No way man...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 am

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
That means Scott's cheating on Mrs. Scott then?

I have you now...

^ I so love this smiley. Looks like my usual facial expression.

I dun need to cheat... she's the one asking for smush time. Hello Clarice

Yeah sure and while we're at it, Uly has just had sex.

No way man...

Daw... is flatmate neglecting Dar Dar? Auh

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:


I dun need to cheat... she's the one asking for smush time. Hello Clarice

Yeah sure and while we're at it, Uly has just had sex.

No way man...

Daw... is flatmate neglecting Dar Dar? Auh

When is a woman not neglecting the stupidity of man?

We're like a giant drill for them, fixing their problems one by one.

Wat u drivin @..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:


I dun need to cheat... she's the one asking for smush time. Hello Clarice

Yeah sure and while we're at it, Uly has just had sex.

No way man...

Daw... is flatmate neglecting Dar Dar? Auh

When is a woman not neglecting the stupidity of man?

We're like a giant drill for them, fixing their problems one by one.

Wat u drivin @..

That... was deeper than a response I was looking for. yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Were a Drill for Women.....

hmmm. i can live with that.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:06 pm


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
That means Scott's cheating on Mrs. Scott then?

I have you now...

^ I so love this smiley. Looks like my usual facial expression.

I dun need to cheat... she's the one asking for smush time. Hello Clarice

Yeah sure and while we're at it, Uly has just had sex.

No way man...

hehe

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Scott wrote:

This is relevant.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:53 pm

I cannot tell if these articles are serious or joking.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Callin wrote:
Were a Drill for Women.....

hmmm. i can live with that.

I'm glad someone figured out the plus side to being a drill. Oh man

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:19 am

What is this shit about men, women, porn and cheating. Am I missing something here?

I'd like to say something here and maybe I'm just a retarded geek who doesn't know what being a woman is really about but at least I know how to appreciate my man and recognize the proof he gives me of his caring.

So here's what I have to say...

Men will groom themselves for us. Does that mean he's cheating? NO. Does him wanting more sex means he's cheating? NO. If he's watching porn does it mean we women are doing something wrong? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!

That said...is he ALLOWED to be ''crosseyed'' to look at another woman's ass? YES!!! Because WE WOMEN LOOK AT OTHER MEN TOO.

That being said...ONE: there is no such thing as the PERFECT man, but there is a such thing as a SUCCESSFUL and FAITHFUL relationship. How? TALK GOD DAMNIT. Talk about what it means to be monogamous. Frank and I discussed this for HOURS in order to understand each other's needs and not be jealous of random flirtations said to a waitress that there was room for a 3rd person in the bed. When she said no I suggested we ask the waiter hehe... If you agree to something, stick by it. I said, no kissing and no sleeping with other women. We agreed that so we respect that. Not because we grew up being PROGRAMMED that that was the norm. No, because we understood why it was important to either of us.

TWO: If a man watches porn, well it's easily accessible. It is not the woman's fault and maybe he has a problem and maybe he doesn't. If a woman doesn't like it, she should talk to her man and open up, be honest and tell him why she doesn't like it so that he can understand. If he never understand, a compromise can never be found.

THREE: ANY MAN WHO THINKS HE IS WATCHING PORN BECAUSE HIS WOMAN CANT SATISFY HIM CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF.

FOUR: Not all men think that and some think that that's what it means and they get confused. We grow up in a society that programs us to think this or that and what not. If you're a man watching porn, maybe it's your libido, maybe it's something else, but don't think it's cuz you're unsatisfied, because a woman likes to feel desired and she will always be there to give you more if you show her you want more. At least that's how it is for me.

FIVE: Women who think their man watches porn cuz she ain't satisfying him, is wrong. She should talk ot him if she's worried that it's so.

Do I have a problem with pron? Maybe. But that's because of some dickhead who, some of you already know this and I'm not afraid to say it, abused me is many ways. Does my man understand this? Yes. Do I think he's unsatisfied? No. Impossible, my libido is way too high for that (lulz). Am I jealous when he looks at another woman? No. Because being faithful comes with a certain freedom, while respecting the grounds, one can still admire the view, no? Do I think he's cheating just cuz he dresses up? No, because he's trying to impress my mother, or does a soemthing extra for me and women prim themselves up too.

All that being said, I apologize for the novel guys. But I am a woman, with strong opinions who learned that a relationship is nothing like ''they'' say. ''They'' have been saying for years. People will believe it. Don't! There's a reason society has been trying to make us think we should act a certain way. It's called control. But that's another subject altogether and a bit extreme.

Just, don't believe all women actually think those things and don't think them as well.

Unless I'm the only sane one in a world where ''normal'' people are trying to make me look like a freak...

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 am

I think we all pretty much all agree with you Shadie... but thanks for the essay anywho. xD

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:16 am

DarthShadie wrote:
she will always be there to give you more if you show her you want more.

Tell that to Callin! The way he tells it, she's damn near frigid!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:10 am

Shadie just did a Morrigan rant. Aye.

Not sure if like...

Women who don't overcomplicate things are on my favourites list.

Innocent

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This is what women are reading?   Today at 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
This is what women are reading?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» This is what women are reading?
» Life coaching and women empowerment!
» Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)
» Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women
» Holy men and women do not belong in prison

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: