I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Being attracted to children is a mental disorder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:


But non-gay people have an opinion on that all the time... and nobody tries to invalidate their opinion...

As long as it's the right way of looking at it. you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:01 pm

ok seriously.. WTF has gotten into the California air?

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Callin wrote:
ok seriously.. WTF has gotten into the California air?

It's only Uly.... Grim seems perfectly normal...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Uly has always believed this, we just never really talked about it. At least not this in-depth.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
ok seriously.. WTF has gotten into the California air?

It's only Uly.... Grim seems perfectly normal...

Grim wants to have butt sex and he's a polar bear. He ain't normal mon.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:32 pm

The OT....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
ok seriously.. WTF has gotten into the California air?

It's only Uly.... Grim seems perfectly normal...

Grim wants to have butt sex and he's a polar bear. He ain't normal mon.

That's Uly... and you're an extinct cold blooded reptile... what's yer point?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 pm

This is getting uncomfortable... Like that time I dropped the soap in the Asylum's showers with Killer Croc on the next douche...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
ok seriously.. WTF has gotten into the California air?

It's only Uly.... Grim seems perfectly normal...

Grim wants to have butt sex and he's a polar bear. He ain't normal mon.

Ya, I think you have a point. I'm going to blame pot for this until I have a real reason. That's how it's done right?

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 pm

I'd reply to your sarcastic remarks but I'm too busy dancing to Starlight by Muse to give a damn.

Awwwnuuuuu ()_() I dunno lol What the fu- howl :3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:08 am




I don't care if I've already posted this.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 am

I don't get it... because I'm straight I'm boring? Well call me straight and grab the syrup, honey... we're gonna go have some good ol' fashion borin' sex on the trampoline.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:14 am

Scott wrote:
I don't get it... because I'm straight I'm boring? Well call me straight and grab the syrup, honey... we're gonna go have some good ol' fashion borin' sex on the trampoline.


I don't know. The person who made it probably meant "standard" more than "boring".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 am

Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
I don't get it... because I'm straight I'm boring? Well call me straight and grab the syrup, honey... we're gonna go have some good ol' fashion borin' sex on the trampoline.


I don't know. The person who made it probably meant "standard" more than "boring".

I made myself laugh... that's all that matters here.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:18 am

Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
I don't get it... because I'm straight I'm boring? Well call me straight and grab the syrup, honey... we're gonna go have some good ol' fashion borin' sex on the trampoline.


I don't know. The person who made it probably meant "standard" more than "boring".

I made myself laugh... that's all that matters here.



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:50 am

Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
I don't get it... because I'm straight I'm boring? Well call me straight and grab the syrup, honey... we're gonna go have some good ol' fashion borin' sex on the trampoline.


I don't know. The person who made it probably meant "standard" more than "boring".

I made myself laugh... that's all that matters here.

I laughed too Scotty.

Also, I am pretty sure I recognize that art style. Unless I'm wrong, it's worth noting that it's a massive guy-on-guy fangirl. She probably did mean "boring" judging by how often her stories have straight people. (They don't.) In my annoyance at writers completely mishandling character's sexuality just to be "tolerant," "interesting," or prove some idiotic point she is enemy one.


Case in point, which seems like a real person to you:
HEY LOOK GUYS, I'M GAY! LOOK AT MY FLAG AND PANTIES!
Uh, well I like people of my sex, but that doesn't define everything about me. I'm a complex person.





Oh, not what you were expecting? As a Christian writer I was supposed to make all gays my enemies? Pfff, that seems really in keeping with the scripture. I'll stick to realistic characters. Kthxbia.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Lolwut?
Gay, straight, platypus-enthusiast... We all love... cookies! Right? Why can't we all just get behind that and forget about our petty difference in taste?

If I were to ask you right now "Why do you not approve of homosexuals (or whatever you don't approve of)?" could you actually give me a non-clichéd reason (by which proving it as your own)? You know, besides "They're gross/repulsive/Jesus doesn't love them/it ain't 'natural'..." Have a try at it and if you find any, I'll listen to your argument....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:21 pm

i actually thought of this last night and came to the conclusion that letting the Gay/Lesbians marry is good for the economy!

You gotta pay to get a liscense. straight up $ into the governments pockets
you know for a fact that they will spend cash on a fancy wedding. supporting jobs!
paying money for DIVORCE lawyers.
a couple is more likely to use medical services to get pregnant or adopt. win win for all.
easier to file taxes. government gettin its due!

see its good business!!!


Vote For Me. I want to put my Congressional Seat to work for YOU! LOL

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:01 pm

The Joker wrote:
Lolwut?
Gay, straight, platypus-enthusiast... We all love... cookies! Right? Why can't we all just get behind that and forget about our petty difference in taste?

If I were to ask you right now "Why do you not approve of homosexuals (or whatever you don't approve of)?" could you actually give me a non-clichéd reason (by which proving it as your own)? You know, besides "They're gross/repulsive/Jesus doesn't love them/it ain't 'natural'..." Have a try at it and if you find any, I'll listen to your argument....

Winning campaign slogan right thur... Hello Clarice

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Lolwut?
Gay, straight, platypus-enthusiast... We all love... cookies! Right? Why can't we all just get behind that and forget about our petty difference in taste?

If I were to ask you right now "Why do you not approve of homosexuals (or whatever you don't approve of)?" could you actually give me a non-clichéd reason (by which proving it as your own)? You know, besides "They're gross/repulsive/Jesus doesn't love them/it ain't 'natural'..." Have a try at it and if you find any, I'll listen to your argument....

Winning campaign slogan right thur... Hello Clarice

*Looks at Scott and Dar*
I say we run for office... You in?
Hello Clarice

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:47 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Lolwut?
Gay, straight, platypus-enthusiast... We all love... cookies! Right? Why can't we all just get behind that and forget about our petty difference in taste?

If I were to ask you right now "Why do you not approve of homosexuals (or whatever you don't approve of)?" could you actually give me a non-clichéd reason (by which proving it as your own)? You know, besides "They're gross/repulsive/Jesus doesn't love them/it ain't 'natural'..." Have a try at it and if you find any, I'll listen to your argument....

Winning campaign slogan right thur... Hello Clarice

*Looks at Scott and Dar*
I say we run for office... You in?
Hello Clarice

I'd love to run for president of Mars personally... however it's lacking in support... and a population. >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:


Winning campaign slogan right thur... Hello Clarice

*Looks at Scott and Dar*
I say we run for office... You in?
Hello Clarice

I'd love to run for president of Mars personally... however it's lacking in support... and a population. >.>

Well... I'll always be the president of Uranus...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:19 pm

The Joker wrote:
'it ain't 'natural'..."

Valid argument! It ISN'T natural. What is a penis if not a dual-purpose tool for allowing urine to leave the body and a semen delivery system the right shape to reach the uterus of the female of our species? The anus is what... the end of a tube through our bodies for pushing out waste material after we've absorbed what we can from the food we eat, right? The anus clearly wasn't designed for anything but that purpose. It even tries to keep foreign objects out. Hilarious.

And this next bit is an argument that's always cast aside, but I don't see why. If everyone were gay, we wouldn't reproduce. Our species would die out. That's counterproductive to survival. I know overpopulation is an issue, we're not in any threat of dying out from a lack of procreation. But it's still true. How can homosexuality be a natural occurrence? Is it evolution? Are we on some instinctive level aware of overpopulation occurring? Homosexuality might be a mutation of sorts to protect against overpopulation. This leads to one conclusion.

Homosexuality = The Human Genophage

I rest my case.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Also, I said I would vote for gay marriage. That means I get to criticize it in any way I want and nobody is allowed to get angry. I'm a saint. The rulebook says so.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Also, I said I would vote for gay marriage. That means I get to criticize it in any way I want and nobody is allowed to get angry. I'm a saint. The rulebook says so.

I still like that idea that south park had...


Last edited by PandaBot on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Today at 3:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
Being attracted to children is a mental disorder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» People go AWOL
» improved cleric
» My mental image of Malkav is forever tainted
» Therian & Otherkin Terminlology
» Mental constructs and your thoughts on them.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: