OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition

Go down 
+15
Jet
Burkman
DarthShadie
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Yeet
Boba
Branch
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Causa
The Mortonator
Grimeth
Scott
Callin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mr. President wrote:
It's being changed. Deal with it.

Why am I typing white on a white background...

Also, what did callin do to you? Save your asshole 'tude for someone else. Callin didn't do shit to you!

Seriously, typing white on a white background sucks... I feel scott is responsible for this.

Don't tell me what I can and can't do, bub. Deal. With. It.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 am

Every theme takes a bit to get use to (I've heard the same things every time I change the theme)... and I'm not even done with this one. And no I'm not going back to the other bg. The reason you see the xmas buttons is because it was part of the theme template I used... don't worry... they're not staying.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:38 am

Scott wrote:
Every theme takes a bit to get use to (I've heard the same things every time I change the theme)... and I'm not even done with this one. And no I'm not going back to the other bg. The reason you see the xmas buttons is because it was part of the theme template I used... don't worry... they're not staying.

But I liked the temporary bg...

This one I mean:
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 Tempbg11
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:12 am

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

But I liked the temporary bg...

This one I mean:
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 Tempbg11

No... I'm going with a non noise bg this time... it looks cleaner... and I get to do the invisible forums thing.

Besides... I like the bg I made... I like it a lot. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:27 am

Oh... Okay...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 am

What's the new symbol background from? It looks familiar but I don't remember where.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:36 am

Mr. President wrote:

Being in a position of power gives you a sense of safety in that you can be an asshole and nothing will come of it. I know everyone's prone to it but you shouldn't let it get to you like that. Just sayin.

I picture you being the DM in a game of D&D and how much yelling and screaming you'd do at people when they got a saving roll and passed one of your traps.

EDIT: Also, you don't have the common courtesy to vote in a poll in a thread you entered and post in. You don't know how much I despise you for it...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:43 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mr. President wrote:

Being in a position of power gives you a sense of safety in that you can be an asshole and nothing will come of it. I know everyone's prone to it but you shouldn't let it get to you like that. Just sayin.

I picture you being the DM in a game of D&D and how much yelling and screaming you'd do at people when they got a saving roll and passed one of your traps.

EDIT: Also, you don't have the common courtesy to vote in a poll in a thread you entered and post in. You don't know how much I despise you for it...

And what do you know of being in a position of power? Nothing! I don't have to listen to your dribble. I could care less about what you think. I stopped caring about your words long ago, because they contain nothing but shit 95% of the time.

Besides, I'm not voting because I don't have to. And I don't want to because it's a stupid poll based on a stupid game (referring to your girl creating game thread). Sometimes I don't vote because I have no opinion about the topic of the poll.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 am

Mr. President wrote:
And what do you know of being in a position of power? Nothing!

Look at you. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE BECOME!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:11 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mr. President wrote:
And what do you know of being in a position of power? Nothing!

Look at you. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE BECOME!

I'm always what I've always been: an extremely misunderstood guy gets too much slack.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 am

Tell me a story... a story when burkman was a little boy. A time before the rage. Before the hatred of a world gone cold and dark.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 am

Well, when I was like 5 or something, my rage was non-existent. I was a hyper kid, but also a well behaved one who just wanted to play with people. It all went down hill when I started being harassed by the kids in the trailer park at like age 8-10. The last day I ever saw them was the day I went berserk. That was the first day I raged, yet also the worst of my rage moments. I told you how I beat them down so hard.

After that day, I never saw them much again and the harassment stopped.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:46 am

Gaiz... Just fucking stop it...

Uly, stop whining. Burkman has not gone mad with rage (though I'm not sure about A1H1). I'm making sure he doesn't.

Burkie... Just stop dancing by Uly's fiddle... I've told you before...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:52 am

The Joker wrote:
Just stop dancing by Uly's fiddle...

My fifth grade teacher had nicknames for half the students in class. He called me "the fiddler" because I used to play violin. This felt relevant.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
What's the new symbol background from? It looks familiar but I don't remember where.

I made it from scratch... so I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 pm

The Joker wrote:
Gaiz... Just fucking stop it...

Uly, stop whining. Burkman has not gone mad with rage (though I'm not sure about A1H1). I'm making sure he doesn't.

Burkie... Just stop dancing by Uly's fiddle... I've told you before...

Y'know... maybe Uly could be a street performer! AHA!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

My fifth grade teacher had nicknames for half the students in class. He called me "the fiddler" because I used to play violin. This felt relevant.

Fiddle and violin... Pretty sure that ain't the same instrument... Your teacher was either retarded or really, really not into classical music...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:32 pm

The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Fiddle and violin... Pretty sure that ain't the same instrument... Your teacher was either retarded or really, really not into classical music...

Uh... Fiddle and violin are the exact same instruments... A fiddle is only a different word for them when playing non-classical music like bluegrass and such. Same instrument, different usage.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Mr. President wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Uh... Fiddle and violin are the exact same instruments... A fiddle is only a different word for them when playing non-classical music like bluegrass and such. Same instrument, different usage.

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeL8NzWLzlx-JZFmqkCrTGVQFckenwy1qx-ztV88U6Fqmr84cu
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:48 pm

We are getting there! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Scott wrote:

How far is this one supposed to go again?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:45 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

*pulls on doctor's rubber gloves*

Allllllllll the way... Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Scott... how... many different IPs do you post from?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

*pulls on doctor's rubber gloves*

Allllllllll the way... Hello Clarice

Oooh... Imma feel that in the mornin'!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Burk.... that story makes me think that you're a superhero... like an anti-hero or something... Burk Man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next