I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mr. President wrote:
It's being changed. Deal with it.

Why am I typing white on a white background...

Also, what did callin do to you? Save your asshole 'tude for someone else. Callin didn't do shit to you!

Seriously, typing white on a white background sucks... I feel scott is responsible for this.

Don't tell me what I can and can't do, bub. Deal. With. It.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 am

Every theme takes a bit to get use to (I've heard the same things every time I change the theme)... and I'm not even done with this one. And no I'm not going back to the other bg. The reason you see the xmas buttons is because it was part of the theme template I used... don't worry... they're not staying.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:38 am

Scott wrote:
Every theme takes a bit to get use to (I've heard the same things every time I change the theme)... and I'm not even done with this one. And no I'm not going back to the other bg. The reason you see the xmas buttons is because it was part of the theme template I used... don't worry... they're not staying.

But I liked the temporary bg...

This one I mean:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:12 am

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Every theme takes a bit to get use to (I've heard the same things every time I change the theme)... and I'm not even done with this one. And no I'm not going back to the other bg. The reason you see the xmas buttons is because it was part of the theme template I used... don't worry... they're not staying.

But I liked the temporary bg...

This one I mean:

No... I'm going with a non noise bg this time... it looks cleaner... and I get to do the invisible forums thing.

Besides... I like the bg I made... I like it a lot. OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:27 am

Oh... Okay...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 am

What's the new symbol background from? It looks familiar but I don't remember where.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:36 am

Mr. President wrote:
Don't tell me what I can and can't do, bub. Deal. With. It.

Being in a position of power gives you a sense of safety in that you can be an asshole and nothing will come of it. I know everyone's prone to it but you shouldn't let it get to you like that. Just sayin.

I picture you being the DM in a game of D&D and how much yelling and screaming you'd do at people when they got a saving roll and passed one of your traps.

EDIT: Also, you don't have the common courtesy to vote in a poll in a thread you entered and post in. You don't know how much I despise you for it...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:43 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mr. President wrote:
Don't tell me what I can and can't do, bub. Deal. With. It.

Being in a position of power gives you a sense of safety in that you can be an asshole and nothing will come of it. I know everyone's prone to it but you shouldn't let it get to you like that. Just sayin.

I picture you being the DM in a game of D&D and how much yelling and screaming you'd do at people when they got a saving roll and passed one of your traps.

EDIT: Also, you don't have the common courtesy to vote in a poll in a thread you entered and post in. You don't know how much I despise you for it...

And what do you know of being in a position of power? Nothing! I don't have to listen to your dribble. I could care less about what you think. I stopped caring about your words long ago, because they contain nothing but shit 95% of the time.

Besides, I'm not voting because I don't have to. And I don't want to because it's a stupid poll based on a stupid game (referring to your girl creating game thread). Sometimes I don't vote because I have no opinion about the topic of the poll.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 am

Mr. President wrote:
And what do you know of being in a position of power? Nothing!

Look at you. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE BECOME!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:11 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mr. President wrote:
And what do you know of being in a position of power? Nothing!

Look at you. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE BECOME!

I'm always what I've always been: an extremely misunderstood guy gets too much slack.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 am

Tell me a story... a story when burkman was a little boy. A time before the rage. Before the hatred of a world gone cold and dark.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 am

Well, when I was like 5 or something, my rage was non-existent. I was a hyper kid, but also a well behaved one who just wanted to play with people. It all went down hill when I started being harassed by the kids in the trailer park at like age 8-10. The last day I ever saw them was the day I went berserk. That was the first day I raged, yet also the worst of my rage moments. I told you how I beat them down so hard.

After that day, I never saw them much again and the harassment stopped.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:46 am

Gaiz... Just fucking stop it...

Uly, stop whining. Burkman has not gone mad with rage (though I'm not sure about A1H1). I'm making sure he doesn't.

Burkie... Just stop dancing by Uly's fiddle... I've told you before...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:52 am

The Joker wrote:
Just stop dancing by Uly's fiddle...

My fifth grade teacher had nicknames for half the students in class. He called me "the fiddler" because I used to play violin. This felt relevant.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
What's the new symbol background from? It looks familiar but I don't remember where.

I made it from scratch... so I'm not sure...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 pm

The Joker wrote:
Gaiz... Just fucking stop it...

Uly, stop whining. Burkman has not gone mad with rage (though I'm not sure about A1H1). I'm making sure he doesn't.

Burkie... Just stop dancing by Uly's fiddle... I've told you before...

Y'know... maybe Uly could be a street performer! AHA!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Just stop dancing by Uly's fiddle...

My fifth grade teacher had nicknames for half the students in class. He called me "the fiddler" because I used to play violin. This felt relevant.

Fiddle and violin... Pretty sure that ain't the same instrument... Your teacher was either retarded or really, really not into classical music...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:32 pm

The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Just stop dancing by Uly's fiddle...

My fifth grade teacher had nicknames for half the students in class. He called me "the fiddler" because I used to play violin. This felt relevant.

Fiddle and violin... Pretty sure that ain't the same instrument... Your teacher was either retarded or really, really not into classical music...

Uh... Fiddle and violin are the exact same instruments... A fiddle is only a different word for them when playing non-classical music like bluegrass and such. Same instrument, different usage.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Mr. President wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:


My fifth grade teacher had nicknames for half the students in class. He called me "the fiddler" because I used to play violin. This felt relevant.

Fiddle and violin... Pretty sure that ain't the same instrument... Your teacher was either retarded or really, really not into classical music...

Uh... Fiddle and violin are the exact same instruments... A fiddle is only a different word for them when playing non-classical music like bluegrass and such. Same instrument, different usage.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:48 pm

We are getting there! OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Scott wrote:
We are getting there! OMG!

How far is this one supposed to go again?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:45 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
We are getting there! OMG!

How far is this one supposed to go again?

*pulls on doctor's rubber gloves*

Allllllllll the way... Hello Clarice

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Scott... how... many different IPs do you post from?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
We are getting there! OMG!

How far is this one supposed to go again?

*pulls on doctor's rubber gloves*

Allllllllll the way... Hello Clarice

Oooh... Imma feel that in the mornin'!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Burk.... that story makes me think that you're a superhero... like an anti-hero or something... Burk Man!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Today at 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Last Post Wins
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: