OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Server Transfers EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Server Transfers EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Server Transfers

Go down 
+2
Branch
Boba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz
Boba

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:48 pm

In order to transfer your character, go to swtor.com and click on My Account. From there, on the left, hit Character Transfer.

We're all moving to Prophecy of Five and starting anew, pretty much. Hoping for other people to join in and play.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Should've made thread in Gaming!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Branch wrote:
Should've made thread in Gaming!

Tsk tsk tsk silly me.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Uly is immovable object. Also, you all will quit before hitting lv 30 and leave uly to play alone and subsequently quit.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly is immovable object. Also, you all will quit before hitting lv 30 and leave uly to play alone and subsequently quit.

You quit first last time! Dont be pullin that lonely Uly shit. I got to 50. So did Meat, Wilbourn AND Matieu. Matieu got like.... 4 or 5 to 50
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:32 am

I did because I had to! But now things are different. None of you play! YOU DUN PLAY! I've started new dudes in WoW with peeps before. I know how it goes. The spark is gone. S'GONE!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I did because I had to! But now things are different. None of you play! YOU DUN PLAY! I've started new dudes in WoW with peeps before. I know how it goes. The spark is gone. S'GONE!

I wouldn't leave How dare you...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

You're such a hypocrite...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:59 am

Prophecy of Five is so big. I feel so lonely.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 pm

I thought it I saw Uly earlier but it was just someone using Uly's name. I have no idea where any of my friends from The Twin Blades are. no...just no

I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:29 am

Meatlocker wrote:
I thought it I saw Uly earlier but it was just someone using Uly's name. I have no idea where any of my friends from The Twin Blades are. no...just no

I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you... I hate you...

I added you but you are never on.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 am

Gannicus wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Twin Blades or Prophecy of Five?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:11 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Gannicus wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Oh I meant prophecy of Five
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 am

I might start off on Ebon Hawk...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:14 am

Scott wrote:

What's the point in starting on a server away from your friends.

no...just no
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 am

Gannicus wrote:
Scott wrote:

no...just no

I have friends on that server... what are you talking about (I also don't have a wish to play PvP). >.>

And you all sound like you're on a bunch of diff servers as is.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 am

Scott wrote:
Gannicus wrote:
Scott wrote:

no...just no

I have friends on that server... what are you talking about (I also don't have a wish to play PvP). >.>

And you all sound like you're on a bunch of diff servers as is.

Most of us are on Prophecy of Five. And who needs regular, sane friends when you have dysfunctional, perverted friends?

Wilbz
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 am

Gannicus wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Gannicus wrote:

Oh I meant prophecy of Five

Yeah I'm on not as much as I am leveling a bounty hunter for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transfers   Server Transfers Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Transfers
Page 1 of 1