OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Server Assignment EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Server Assignment EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Server Assignment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Server Assignment Empty
PostServer Assignment

All right guys, so we'll be assigned to the Twin Spears server. It's a PvP US EST Server, and one where, from what I've gathered, we're one of the largest guilds. Unfortunately, it appears we won't be going in with any of our pre-launch allies, but we'll make do. When you guys start playing the game, you'll see a small flag next to the Twin Spears server, and you guys will just click to join there and an invite will be waiting to join our Guild. If you're not yet in our Guild, just go to that server and apply, Wilbourn, being the officer who will be playing from the 13th, will let you in. One day until early access, let's have fun and dominate our server. Well, mostly have fun. Also, our site will be receiving some small updates in the next few days, just so you know, nothing major.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Server Assignment :: Comments

CollaWars
Re: Server Assignment
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:24 pm  CollaWars
Okay.
Ban-Anad
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm  Ban-Anad
You made a great job of copying the e-mail form BioWare I just got...

yeah
Scott
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 pm  Scott
The Fonz wrote:
You made a great job of copying the e-mail form BioWare I just got...

yeah

Why do you think we call him Copyposta Mat? OMG!
CollaWars
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:34 pm  CollaWars
I assume he will be Lancendo, right?
Yeet
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:56 pm  Yeet
To those not applied to our pre-launch guild site...

I will be on around 3:15 P.M. CST or 4:45 P.M. CST tomorrow, depending on what time I have practice. My characters name will be Lancendo. Send me a whisper and I'll invite you to the guild.
Post   Sponsored content

Server Assignment

Page 1 of 1