I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 What the hell other states?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Yeah, uh Mexico? Besides, I'm pretty sure we'll still be allies with America plus allies with surrounding ex-states. We should, if any politicians are smart, we'll negotiate with European nations.

America is not on the best terms with some of it's other ex-colonies.

Also why is it whenever a black guy is elected Texas wants to secede, it's not like there are that many liquor stores in that state.

And now you pissed me off. Prepare for rage:

We dont hate him for being black. If that were the case, why the fuck is NY and Jersey trying to leave? There are PLENTY of African Americans that I would prefer over Obama. Obama is shifty and cant stabilize the economy. I understand Bush left it in fucking crappy condition, but Obama hasn't helped the economy AT ALL. He hasn't kept to his promises AT ALL. And the only fucking change I've seen are the pennies that people actually try to save so they have a little leftover cash.

(I may be wrong, but hasnt the usage of pennies gone up in the last few years? That may have been just a rumor or something but I heard it somewhere.)

And if electing a black president was the reason we were seceding, why the hell didn't we do it WHEN HE WAS FIRST ELECTED?

You ASSUME we hate him for his race because why? We're just racist stereotypes down here with our good ole hounds and dem damn injuns and ponies?

So basically what you're saying is...you don't like him because he's black?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Ryan wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


America is not on the best terms with some of it's other ex-colonies.

Also why is it whenever a black guy is elected Texas wants to secede, it's not like there are that many liquor stores in that state.

And now you pissed me off. Prepare for rage:

We dont hate him for being black. If that were the case, why the fuck is NY and Jersey trying to leave? There are PLENTY of African Americans that I would prefer over Obama. Obama is shifty and cant stabilize the economy. I understand Bush left it in fucking crappy condition, but Obama hasn't helped the economy AT ALL. He hasn't kept to his promises AT ALL. And the only fucking change I've seen are the pennies that people actually try to save so they have a little leftover cash.

(I may be wrong, but hasnt the usage of pennies gone up in the last few years? That may have been just a rumor or something but I heard it somewhere.)

And if electing a black president was the reason we were seceding, why the hell didn't we do it WHEN HE WAS FIRST ELECTED?

You ASSUME we hate him for his race because why? We're just racist stereotypes down here with our good ole hounds and dem damn injuns and ponies?

So basically what you're saying is...you don't like him because he's black?

Fail troll is fail.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
New Petition legally declare that Houston Toads are the natural defenders of Texas.

I shall wreak a just vengeance on their people!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
New Petition legally declare that Houston Toads are the natural defenders of Texas.

I shall wreak a just vengeance on their people!


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Petition to get a real ending to the Sopranos.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Petition to get a real ending to Mass Effect 3 and remake of the prequels.

Fix't.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Petition to get a real ending to Reservoir Dogs and SWB 3.

Fix't.

Fix't more.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Petition to get a real ending to Mass Effect 3 and licenses to kill sucky singers.

Fix't.

Fix't more.

Fix't more more.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Petition to get AMC to stop splitting shows in half and make rvb the national machinma.

Fix't more.

Fix't more more.

Fix't more more more.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Petition to get Cartoon Network to GIVE US OUR NEXT FUCKING YOUNG JUSTICE EPISODE.

Fix't more.

Fix't more more more.

Fix't more more more more.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Petition to get George Lucas to KEEP DARTH VADER OUT OF EPISODE VII.

Fix't more more more.

Fix't more more more more.

Fix't more more more more more.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leginox
Mod's Pet


Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-02-12
Location : Valhalla

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


Fix't more more more.

Fix't more more more more.

Fix't more more more more more.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Leginox wrote:



_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leginox
Mod's Pet


Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-02-12
Location : Valhalla

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Callin wrote:
Leginox wrote:


no...just no

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Leginox wrote:
Callin wrote:
Leginox wrote:


no...just no


_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:38 pm

also its now EVERY state

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Callin wrote:
also its now EVERY state

Every state has wackos in them?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Callin wrote:
also its now EVERY state

Every state has wackos in them?

I feel the eastcost has an abundance of wackos...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Callin wrote:
also its now EVERY state

Every state has wackos in them?

I feel the eastcost has an abundance of wackos...

Except for Vermont which is stubbornly refusing to secede.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Callin wrote:
also its now EVERY state

Every state has wackos in them?

I feel the eastcost has an abundance of wackos...

Except for Vermont which is stubbornly refusing to secede.

No no no... I'm not talking about that... I meant in general. and lol

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:18 pm

I think if texas secedes from the nation, we should invade and capture it.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I think if texas secedes from the nation, we should invade and capture it.

That's a brilliant idea Uly. That would show all republicans to submit to the might of the government. Not to mention avoid a war!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 pm

I didn't make the republicans hate america and want to abandon it! They chose that themselves, but that land is american land. If they wanna take it away, we gotta take it back.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I didn't make the republicans hate america and want to abandon it! They chose that themselves, but that land is american land. If they wanna take it away, we gotta take it back.

We dont "hate America" we hate Liberals lolololol.

Its not taking away when its the people deciding.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Good luck Texas on functioning without a capitol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Today at 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
 
What the hell other states?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What the hell other states?
» Scratch Built Hell Talon WIP
» Wierd as hell diorama stuff...
» Battle In a frozen hell.
» Seraphiel's Hell Hole of Characters.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: