OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Admin Election 2012 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Admin Election 2012 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Admin Election 2012

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Admin Election 2012
Uly
Admin Election 2012 I_vote_lcap60%Admin Election 2012 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Boba
Admin Election 2012 I_vote_lcap10%Admin Election 2012 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Branch
Admin Election 2012 I_vote_lcap30%Admin Election 2012 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Ban
Admin Election 2012 I_vote_lcap0%Admin Election 2012 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Admin Election 2012 Empty
PostAdmin Election 2012

Well... those that volunteered are listed... take yer pick.

Last edited by Officer Danson on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Admin Election 2012 :: Comments

Ban-Anad
Re: Admin Election 2012
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:58 am  Ban-Anad
Scott wrote:

If any of them get to admin, I'm leaving.
Just letting you know...
Admin Election 2012 2238782717
Scott
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:14 am  Scott
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Just letting you know...

Then perhaps you should have volunteered rather than whining about it, yes? uh huh
Ban-Anad
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 am  Ban-Anad
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Just letting you know...

Then perhaps you should have volunteered rather than whining about it, yes? uh huh

When will you actually start listening to me? I said this when Burk made me a mod, I'll tell you again- I don't want responsibility! I'm terrible with that thing! Especially for a place I go to relax and get a cheap laugh out of...
Scott
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:48 am  Scott
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Just letting you know...

When will you actually start listening to me? I said this when Burk made me a mod, I'll tell you again- I don't want responsibility! I'm terrible with that thing! Especially for a place I go to relax and get a cheap laugh out of...

So you're not going to take any responsibility... and you're going to leave if any of the three volunteers is admin. So basically what you're saying is... bye. Because there are no other volunteers, and I'm not always going to be here so I need one.
Ban-Anad
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:50 am  Ban-Anad
You can put me up there for consideration, if it makes you feel better... Just don't expect me to jump to the occasion if anything comes of it...
Also- "not always gonna be here"? The fuck's with all the doom and gloom? You're not dying, are you?
Auh
Scott
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:58 am  Scott
Ban-Anad wrote:
You can put me up there for consideration, if it makes you feel better... Just don't expect me to jump to the occasion if anything comes of it...
Also- "not always gonna be here"? The fuck's with all the doom and gloom? You're not dying, are you?
Auh

No... but I'm looking at mudlogging/field positions out west and talking with some companies out there. That would mean I could be gone for months at a time.
Ban-Anad
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:06 pm  Ban-Anad
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Auh

No... but I'm looking at mudlogging/field positions out west and talking with some companies out there. That would mean I could be gone for months at a time.

Oh... Mudlogging... Soo... That's a thing now?
Scott
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:35 pm  Scott
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Auh

I don't... mudlogging is what they do when they pull up the drilled rock in the mud they put down there to keep the pressure equivalent.
Ban-Anad
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:00 pm  Ban-Anad
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

I don't... mudlogging is what they do when they pull up the drilled rock in the mud they put down there to keep the pressure equivalent.

See, I knew you were into geology and rocks, but I never pictured you as the hands-on guy... I always thought you'd be that manager person with the clipboard that unsuccessfully tries to keep his tie clean while overseeing the drilling...
Scott
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:06 pm  Scott
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

See, I knew you were into geology and rocks, but I never pictured you as the hands-on guy... I always thought you'd be that manager person with the clipboard that unsuccessfully tries to keep his tie clean while overseeing the drilling...

xD No nono... In fact one of the things I like about going into a field position is the lack I have to wear of suits (I hate formal ware). I tell them what they're drilling up and geosteer the curve for horizontal fracking. Then after a couple years I'd go into an exploration geologist position where I'm out in the field less and I deal more with mapping. Of course I'm not exactly thrilled with going into the oil and gas industry in the first place as I want to do PGE/copper/nickle/etc. mining, but hey experience is experience.
Ban-Anad
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:11 pm  Ban-Anad
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

xD No nono... In fact one of the things I like about going into a field position is the lack I have to wear of suits (I hate formal ware). I tell them what they're drilling up and geosteer the curve for horizontal fracking. Then after a couple years I'd go into an exploration geologist position where I'm out in the field less and I deal more with mapping. Of course I'm not exactly thrilled with going into the oil and gas industry in the first place as I want to do PGE/copper/nickle/etc. mining, but hey experience is experience.

Ah, yes... The troublesome curve for horizontal fracking (is that even a word?)... It must always be steered...
Scott
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:56 pm  Scott
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Ah, yes... The troublesome curve for horizontal fracking (is that even a word?)... It must always be steered...

"Fracking" is a term used in the oil and gas industry, yes (slang I guess you could say for hydraulic fracturing)... and yeah it's sort of a challenge to hit a 10 foot pay-zone (horizontally) at 10,000 feet below the surface.
Ban-Anad
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:26 pm  Ban-Anad
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

"Fracking" is a term used in the oil and gas industry, yes (slang I guess you could say for hydraulic fracturing)... and yeah it's sort of a challenge to hit a 10 foot pay-zone (horizontally) at 10,000 feet below the surface.

You do know I do actually google terms I don't know, right?
Scott
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:05 pm  Scott
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

You do know I do actually google terms I don't know, right?

What's a google? leleleplz
Boba
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:22 pm  Boba
I voted for myself.
Ban-Anad
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:29 am  Ban-Anad
Boba wrote:
I voted for myself.

You terrible, terrible person...
Scott
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:18 am  Scott
I voted for myself as well... Popo
Ban-Anad
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 am  Ban-Anad
Scott wrote:

You're not even on the poll! That makes no God-damn sense!
no...just no
Scott
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:42 am  Scott
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

You're not even on the poll! That makes no God-damn sense!
no...just no

STOP MAKING LOGIC! IT'S KILLING MY METH! So high
Burkman
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:38 pm  Burkman
This election is now pointless.
Branch
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:07 pm  Branch
Burkman wrote:
This election is now pointless.

No its not. Your term is running to an end by the end of the year as said by Scott in his New Admin Time post.
Burkman
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:10 pm  Burkman
Uly is up there? How did he manage to throw his name in and not get shot down?
Branch
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:12 pm  Branch
Burkman wrote:

It was a simple volunteer thing. He's winning you
Ban-Anad
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:47 pm  Ban-Anad
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:

It was a simple volunteer thing. He's winning you

Which is the more disturbing part...
But then again... People have made worse mistakes... Hitler... Chairman Mao... That guy you voted for before Obama...
Post   Sponsored content

Admin Election 2012

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next