OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas

Go down 
+11
Burkman
Yeet
Grimeth
Boba
Matured Yoshikage Kira
CollaWars
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Scott
Callin
Branch
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 pm

You know, I was there... grimeth was on steam when this happened. I told him he should do just that. Go out and ask him, "so, how was it?"

Grimeth did nothing... in fact, he had to take a piss, but didn't want to walk out there with him there.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
You know, I was there... grimeth was on steam when this happened. I told him he should do just that. Go out and ask him, "so, how was it?"

Grimeth did nothing... in fact, he had to take a piss, but didn't want to walk out there with him there.

I'd rather die...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 am

Grimeth wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I'd rather die...

than give you control
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 am

Callin wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I'd rather die...

than give you control

He... Already kinda has it, sooo...
you
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:34 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

I'd rather die...

than give you control

He... Already kinda has it, sooo...
you

head like a hole.
black as your soul.
I'd rather die than give you control.
head like a hole.
black as your soul.
I'd rather die than give you control.

bow down before the one you serve.
you're going to get what you deserve.
bow down before the one you serve.
you're going to get what you deserve.

dont you have music in your lands?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 am

Ban thinks music is wasteful.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:54 am

Burkman wrote:

L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 2238782717

You of all people...
you

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

You of all people...
you

Hey. Hey. Hey Ban. Hey Ban. Ban. Hey. Ban.

I'm fucking joking.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

You of all people...
you

I'm fucking joking.

The Annoying Orange doesn't really befit you...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

You of all people...
you

I'm fucking joking.

The Annoying Orange doesn't really befit you...

Fuck that fucker. I wasn't even going for that anyways.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Grimeth wrote:
I was spending the night at my older sister's and her boyfriends house tonight, and as we were watching a movie my sister yawns and says she's going to bed. Now, her boyfriend (we shall call him Evil Robert) was already up and about walking around. He decided to follow her into the room and close the door. Before it closed though... we made eye contact, and I knew, and he knew I knew. He was getting a blowjob. I decided to just go to bed cause I was just sitting out there all alone.... After 5 minutes he comes back out and plays xbox...

TL;DR Evil Robert got a blowjob from my sister while I was in the next room.

I had a similar moment when I was young, though in my version, I had a shotgun yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
I was spending the night at my older sister's and her boyfriends house tonight, and as we were watching a movie my sister yawns and says she's going to bed. Now, her boyfriend (we shall call him Evil Robert) was already up and about walking around. He decided to follow her into the room and close the door. Before it closed though... we made eye contact, and I knew, and he knew I knew. He was getting a blowjob. I decided to just go to bed cause I was just sitting out there all alone.... After 5 minutes he comes back out and plays xbox...

I had a similar moment when I was young, though in my version, I had a shotgun yeah

Are you really from Brazil? Just genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Burkman wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

Yes, and just because I'm from Brazil doesn't mean Brazillians don't have shotguns hmph
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

Yes, and just because I'm from Brazil doesn't mean Brazillians don't have shotguns hmph

Of course you do... you need them to fend of the zombies down there.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:

I didn't say you didn't have shotguns...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:04 pm

I got a little over 90 hours in dark souls in the past 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I got a little over 90 hours in dark souls in the past 2 weeks.

that's far too much time spent in it...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Signing up for the elder scrolls online beta, and I've stumbled upon this...

"Why should you choose me as a beta tester?"

Uuuuh... beeecaaaaauuuusssseeee...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:21 am

the reason you should choose me as a beta tester is because i masturbate too often. Do it for my sake. I need something new to occupy my time so i might not gain arthritis in my hands at an early age. Also my penis is starting to get raw.

So please accept me as a beta tester... or at least send me more lube.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 pm

99% of mine and Uly's voice chats go like this.

Grimeth: Hey Uuuuuly

Ulyaoth: *silence*

Grimeth: Hello?

Ulyaoth *quiet chuckling*

Grimeth: You there?

Ulyaoth: "something something something reddit"

Grimeth: Why are we voice chatting if you're just gonna browse reddit and ignore me?

Ulyaoth: *didn't hear a word I just said* "Hey, Grimeth look at this fucking cat."

Grimeth: *ends voice chat*
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:19 pm

That's a dirty lie. A dirty exaggeration to be more exact.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

This reminds me of someone...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

This reminds me of someone...

Why do I feel so guilty when you say that?
Auh
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

some of you might have seen THIS

He is not what we are down here in Florence. I dont even know the guy but ya know how they plant some people to just be bad... Im hoping that was the case with this guy. I honestly dont even know ANYONE who dresses like that.

Unless he is goin to FMU. Then its possible. Cus he might not be from here.
That stands for Francis Marion University.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 am

South Park: Stick of Truth, developed by Obsidian and published by Ubisoft; Good god, how fucking glitchy will this game be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas   L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: A Very Krogan Christmas
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next