OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: The New Order

Go down 
+12
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Grimeth
Boba
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Branch
GSG
Scott
Burkman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title
Callin

L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:29 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Now people... now is the time to get into torchlight 2. Join us and be merry. And it WILL be merry... join us. Us being me and burkman and possibly grimeth. We're not too sure on the grimeth front.

No. No more shall i follow you game to game week to week. pick something and stick with it. Become "Highly Satisfied" with something!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:40 am

Callin wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Now people... now is the time to get into torchlight 2. Join us and be merry. And it WILL be merry... join us. Us being me and burkman and possibly grimeth. We're not too sure on the grimeth front.

No. No more shall i follow you game to game week to week. pick something and stick with it. Become "Highly Satisfied" with something!

But his ADD is acting up...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 am

Look, path of exile was a fluke... torchlight 2 will be different maybe. YOU KNOW, I BEEN PLAYIN TERA LIKE A LOT, I'M JUST SAYIN.

But come oooon... torchlight 2.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 am

Btw, I'm at 64 masturbations. Like nintendo 64. Ehehehehee

EDIT: Every time I see 8x8 I think "nintendo 64." That was my way of remembering that 8x8 is 64.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Welp... I'm just gonna start a new campaign on Blood Bowl... My two star players- a level 4 Berserker and a level 3 Runner just up and died... Why? Well, apparently one couldn't tell his right foot from his left and trampled himself during a blitz, resulting in his head getting severed (yes, awesome dice rolls, game... thank you...); the other just forgot about his dodge skill and thought it a good idea to headbutt a Minotaur...

Aaaanyways...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Welp... I'm just gonna start a new campaign on Blood Bowl... My two star players- a level 4 Berserker and a level 3 Runner just up and died... Why? Well, apparently one couldn't tell his right foot from his left and trampled himself during a blitz, resulting in his head getting severed (yes, awesome dice rolls, game... thank you...); the other just forgot about his dodge skill and thought it a good idea to headbutt a Minotaur...

Aaaanyways...

RNG is a biatch
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Callin wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Aaaanyways...

RNG is a biatch

The God Nuffle is not a gracious deity... Many a sacrifice need be made, before the fabled "3 yellow dice" comes. Much bullshit must be threaded...

From TvTropes on Blood Bowl:

Quote :

The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: AI teams in the Blood Bowl video game are not bound to standard rules for XP gain and their team values are generated automatically, leading to the computer suddenly re-acquiring two new level 3 players after your last match put their star players down for good. AI vs AI matches being auto-resolved lead to hilarious score results that would be difficult, if not impossible, to achieve for a human, and their skill gain is not bound to the same rules humans must obey and leads to teams with an ungodly high frequency of doubles and stat gains, while their number of touchdowns, injuries and MVPs recorded would make it impossible for them to be that high level.

Not Playing Fair With Resources: AI teams start at a minimum of 1300 team value, while humans create teams at the standard 1000. Sure, it means 300K worth of inducements... But there's really nothing that can counter the imbalance of running your newly created lizardmen right into an orc team where all the black orcs have Block 'for free'. They also tend to get inducements for free in games without spending from their own cash box even with a higher team value.

Rules Are For Humans: Due to the above random generation of skills there is a full possibility you can encounter AI players with the Frenzy + Grab combo, which is illegal.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 am

HAHAHA that is too rich. i swear.

Gotta make for a great game though. reminds me of old NES games or even the Original Madden Football (not soccer ya euro nut). Put the computer on hard and they kicked your ass. no questions about it. Rules were for you. They just came in with perfect stats and rolled you over and didnt bother to whisper in your ear sweet nothings.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:51 am

Callin wrote:
HAHAHA that is too rich. i swear.

Gotta make for a great game though. reminds me of old NES games or even the Original Madden Football (not soccer ya euro nut). Put the computer on hard and they kicked your ass. no questions about it. Rules were for you. They just came in with perfect stats and rolled you over and didnt bother to whisper in your ear sweet nothings.

I know what the Madden Bowl is, doofus...
But yeah... Started a new campaign... First game of the entire season, literally- Day 1, Group 1. I get set versus a Chaos team with 3 level 6 players (their Chaos Warriors- the baddest, biggest motherfuckers in the game) and the rest were level 2-3... You can imagine me here flipping the water tank in the dug-outs and calling bull-fucking-shit...

Another example:
Playoffs- me versus the Wood Elves, known for their long pass and Dodge+Leap combo (which essentially means they can jump over my guys, even with my whole team having Tackle). Turn 19/20 (overtime) for them, score is 2-2, the ball is in their hands on their side of the field. They have a single catcher on my side, I got their thrower completely surrounded. What happens? The guy throws a perfect launch (required 6+ roll, even with the 3 tackle zones he was in, which means a -1 to the result for each TZ), NONE of my guys with the Catch skill (2 Linemen and my 2 Runners) manages to intercept (so four consequent 0-1 rolls, they all needed 1+ cause they were right next to the guy). The ball doesn't scatter due to wind, even though the weather was supposedly windy AND raining, so it basically travels the diagonal distance of the entire field. The catcher manages to pull off a perfect catch (so another 6+ roll, again with a -1 due to rain and a -1 due to wind) and runs, "going for it" (moving outside your movement allowance) for 3 squares, throwing a D6 in the rain should guarantee a 1-2 and you need 3+ to "go for it" even one square... And the fucker scores a touchdown in one bloody turn. From across the field. Because the game needed a winner, because playoffs. Because fuck me, right?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:32 am

Well, it sounds like a terrible game if the computer cheats so blatantly, why are you still playing it...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:44 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, it sounds like a terrible game if the computer cheats so blatantly, why are you still playing it...

Because it's fucking fun to watch! Even if it is your team that gets pounded into the ground...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:49 am

Banana for the love of all that is holy please look up american football terms..

Thrower = Quarterback
Catcher = Wide Receiver

Just for the discussion of this game. You can forget em once the convo is done.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:57 am

Callin wrote:
Banana for the love of all that is holy please look up american football terms..

Thrower = Quarterback
Catcher = Wide Receiver

I'm using Blood Bowl terms... In the game, a lot of the names and player titles have mixed applications... For instance, the Lizardmen have Skinks (literally, skinks) that fill most roles...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:12 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:

Thrower = Quarterback
Catcher = Wide Receiver

I'm using Blood Bowl terms... In the game, a lot of the names and player titles have mixed applications... For instance, the Lizardmen have Skinks (literally, skinks) that fill most roles...

L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 200px-Really_logo.svg
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:48 pm

L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 Teraz2
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:17 pm

L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 E5BS1K1

Uly's priest in Tera
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:08 pm

'tis snowing.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 Teraz2

TERA is shitty, stop posting this fuck.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Lotta brazilians in tera, you know. I'm just sayin...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

Lotta Brazilians in Brazil, you know...
you
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Lotta Brazilians in Brazil, you know...
you

L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:44 pm

On a related note, there's massive discontent around Bulgaria (about what nobody really knows), with protests bordering outright riots... The Minister of Finance was sacked by our Prime Minister, in a vain attempt to relieve some tension...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:46 pm

only if said sack was then hitched behind your leaders second best horse and his tail lit on fire.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:22 pm

So... Is blood bowl... A football game?

Y'know, REAL football.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: The New Order
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next