OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: The New Order

Go down 
+12
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Grimeth
Boba
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Branch
GSG
Scott
Burkman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I don't wanna go to work today...

Also, I had a depressing dream last night. Even in uly's dreams, he is a lonesome loser. It's eating uly up inside... I have to change things or I'm gonna kill myself.

Still waiting on starbound to come out. It's gonna be terraria 2.0. I hope the OT gets into it like terraria. We'll have fun tiemz.

That would be the first step... and only you can do it... no one else can for you.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:56 pm

I didn't get someone to apply for a charge card today. My manager might find out. If she does, she won't be happy. Not one bit...

Now more than ever, uly must escape kohl's penitentiary.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I didn't get someone to apply for a charge card today. My manager might find out. If she does, she won't be happy. Not one bit...

Now more than ever, uly must escape kohl's penitentiary.

Done told you how to go about doin that as well...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:34 am

If only FGM were here with his control your dreams thread.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:21 am

I hope FGM escapes the prison that is mormonism.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Did you take your unfunny pills this morning?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I hope FGM escapes the prison that is mormonism.

You can't have FGM without the Mormon Mark... Legion
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Bwanch wrote:
Did you take your unfunny pills this morning?

Get that dick out of your ass.

In other news... My tepig died during the nuzlocke challenge I was doing in pokemon... RIP Django.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:42 pm

I wish the OT could be united under the banner of a single game. Tera, Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Planetside 2, APB, anything!

But we are scattered like leaves in the wind.

I think terraria was the biggest gathering of OTers I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I wish the OT could be united under the banner of a single game. Tera, Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Planetside 2, APB, anything!

some of us are not even playing a game with interest...

looking towards Neverwinter and Archeage though. Neverwinter for its Foundry aspect, and Archeage for its class system. OMG does it sound like fun.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Callin wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

some of us are not even playing a game with interest...

looking towards Neverwinter and Archeage though. Neverwinter for its Foundry aspect, and Archeage for its class system. OMG does it sound like fun.

Neverwinter.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:56 pm

We need something the whole OT can stand behind, callin... Bring forth this archeage and let the OT council cast it's judgment.

EDIT: Oh great... no, that's great... a korean MMO. You know what... I like tera... but typically if the MMO started in asia... well, it's maple story or perfect world international. And god knows uly wants no part of that.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
We need something the whole OT can stand behind, callin... Bring forth this archeage and let the OT council cast it's judgment.

EDIT: Oh great... no, that's great... a korean MMO. You know what... I like tera... but typically if the MMO started in asia... well, it's maple story or perfect world international. And god knows uly wants no part of that.

as i said "For its Class System" look it up. you get to pick 3 trees. dont matter what they are. you want to use a bow, stealth, toss fireballs, heal, and rez people.. go for it. you can actually do that by picking the proper 3 trees. want to be a spell using tank. you can do that too. never once swing a sword. just keep tossing those spells out to hold aggro. you can also make a kick ass bard.

now the looks.. meh. yea i dont care for asian syled mmos. and this one is Korean Based. its got a US backer now. goin to be retuned for the western market. will see how it goes ya know. but its on my radar, and has been for a good bit.

Neverwinter...the Foundry is what i am looking at. I LOVED messing with that shit way back in the days of yore. Get a good DM with some free time and they could set all of us up with a proper story arc.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Callin wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

as i said "For its Class System" look it up. you get to pick 3 trees. dont matter what they are. you want to use a bow, stealth, toss fireballs, heal, and rez people.. go for it. you can actually do that by picking the proper 3 trees. want to be a spell using tank. you can do that too. never once swing a sword. just keep tossing those spells out to hold aggro. you can also make a kick ass bard.

now the looks.. meh. yea i dont care for asian syled mmos. and this one is Korean Based. its got a US backer now. goin to be retuned for the western market. will see how it goes ya know. but its on my radar, and has been for a good bit.

Neverwinter...the Foundry is what i am looking at. I LOVED messing with that shit way back in the days of yore. Get a good DM with some free time and they could set all of us up with a proper story arc.

I'm looking at Neverwinter mainly for it's class/skill/play-system. It's basically action-based, rather than skill-based, meaning there's much less quick-bar use and button pushing. It's not that skills are at passive, it's just the game is focused around you having your own play style with skills you like, not giving you a ton of skills which just stay there and you almost never use. Yes, there's a lot of abilities, but you can't use them all all the time... Think of it as being bound to just one quick-bar. That and your attacks are more action based, character placement is crucial (especially for rogue and warrior classes)...

And the D&D lore... That shit awesome...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:40 pm

i love me some D&D. Dont get me wrong on that. Been playing since Sept '99. Advance D&D. 4th ed sucks ass as a tabletop game. Will see how it plays out as a MMO. I mean it was basically a tabletop MMO to start with.

Lorewise. I LOVE the Forgotten Realms. Or well Old School FR. Most of the stuff that has come out since the early 2000's are not that great to me. Very few, like a diamond in the rough, appeal to me. I really think its just that i didnt like the Authors style but sometimes it was plot or character.

Oh for the days of Salvatore and Denning and the few others who worked with Ed Greenwood to build the FR to what was destroyed by the coming of 4th... did i mention i really dislike 4th ed. If they had NEVER put the D&D logo on it. it might have been a decent game.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:41 pm

4th ed Raped my Dog and shot my wife
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm not an MMO kinda guy...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Scott wrote:

we are not talking about a MMO at the moment. were talking about Tabletop RPG's
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:

we are not talking about a MMO at the moment. were talking about Tabletop RPG's

You assume I read all but like the first post of the recent ones...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:05 pm

I... share Callin's views... I got into tabletops and board games quite late, to tell the truth... I think I was around 12 when I got my first D&D game... Anyways... I love the Forgotten Realms, particularly the era they're doing Neverwinter on...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Think of it as being bound to just one quick-bar.

Are we talking like guild wars/diablo 3 here, or something different...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Callin wrote:
as i said "For its Class System" look it up. you get to pick 3 trees. dont matter what they are. you want to use a bow, stealth, toss fireballs, heal, and rez people.. go for it. you can actually do that by picking the proper 3 trees. want to be a spell using tank. you can do that too. never once swing a sword. just keep tossing those spells out to hold aggro.

This sounds great and all, but I'm sure it doesn't work out that way in practice. Especially with them being korean. That's just how it is with them. They can't see beyond one tank that works, one healer that works, and a bunch of dps and failure combinations. I don't know why they do it, but they do...

"120 possibilites" they say. "Only 6 viable, 4 of which are dps" is what uly's reading...

Last edited by Ulyaoth on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:28 pm

I'm a fearless architect of the ninth millennium
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:30 pm

2 DIFFERENT KINDS OF HUMAN... ELVES... AND CAT-PEOPLE... COLOR ME SURPRISED YOU FILTHY KOREAN FMOTHERALKDMASDLCHFUCKERSLAKNFLDA;
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Koreans are bedwetters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: The New Order
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next