OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: The New Order

Go down 
+12
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Grimeth
Boba
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Branch
GSG
Scott
Burkman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:00 pm

I don't understand how it's uncomfortable for some people to cross their legs, for me it's more comfortable than neutrally sitting. Whatever, Hudabega! Also, what's up with all the people online and no one utilizing chat. Not popular I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Causa wrote:
I don't understand how it's uncomfortable for some people to cross their legs, for me it's more comfortable than neutrally sitting. Whatever, Hudabega! Also, what's up with all the people online and no one utilizing chat. Not popular I suppose.

IDK... I can cross my legs if I'm not wearing like tight jeans around the crotch... otherwise it pinches!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Scott wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:
Scott wrote:

I'm not sure why he'd be worried 'bout CO2 byproducts when humans don't even produce enough to even be considered a driving force in the climate... let alone a percent. :\

<---- Source: has an environmental science degree

If my Dad saw you, he would day that an oil company was paying you to say that. lol

I don't want a debate about climate change. Sure, the past few years have been getting warmer, but during winter 2009-2010, the winter broke freezing, record breaking temperatures. I'm leaning towards libertarian principles. Using oil won't be bothering people, so go ahead an use it if you like to. Wanna help the environment? Do it yourself. You're not a baby. You don't have to wait for the government to make you. Recycle, walk, or ride a bike if you want.

Also, my dad blames petroleum and chemicals for causing health problems.

Paying me to say that? I just started Monday... I've been saying it long before this past Monday. xD

That aside the debate isn't whether or not the climate is changing... it is changing... it's always changing. The debate is whether or not humans are the cause of the change. The short answer is no and it's arrogant to think we could. I could go into a huge spiel about it, scientific points, data, bad politics and all, but I'll suffice to say that alone... 90% of people don't even realize that the earth has been a lot hotter... and a lot cooler in the past... doesn't bode well for populace knowledge on what they fling their poo at.

I always say... if you want to stop the human CO2 emissions... shut yer trap.

"If you want to stop the human CO2 emissions... shut yet trap." lol Nice saying. While I personaly believe in global warming, I also believe politicians often exagerate how serious the issue is to get more controbutions. (ei: Al Gore) Besides, like I said, wanna help the environment? Don't be hypocritical. Just save energy whenever you can. You don't need the government to make you do that. The funny thing is, my Dad doesn't even own a hybrid. Just a van that uses plain ol' gas. And I see you now have an avatar similar to Burkman's.

Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Scott wrote:

IDK... I can cross my legs if I'm not wearing like tight jeans around the crotch... otherwise it pinches!

Oh, I must not own any pants of that sort. Umbasa!
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Causa wrote:
When I sit on a chair, my left leg is usually crossed while my right leg is over it while it's foot is laying on something or the ground.

Edit:
Burkman wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:
Burkman wrote:
So you really don't remember me?

Who, me? Maybe I just don't remember you yet. What was your avatar in the OT? Do you remember any conversations we had?

I usually used some kind of droid or trooper avatar. Went by Buddy Burkman. I don't remember much conversations I had, considering I stopped by the place every so often. But I do recall seeing you around.

I'm sorry to say I don't totaly remember you, but I'm glad to see you again anyway. :)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:
Scott wrote:

I'm not sure why he'd be worried 'bout CO2 byproducts when humans don't even produce enough to even be considered a driving force in the climate... let alone a percent. :\

<---- Source: has an environmental science degree

If my Dad saw you, he would day that an oil company was paying you to say that. lol

I don't want a debate about climate change. Sure, the past few years have been getting warmer, but during winter 2009-2010, the winter broke freezing, record breaking temperatures. I'm leaning towards libertarian principles. Using oil won't be bothering people, so go ahead an use it if you like to. Wanna help the environment? Do it yourself. You're not a baby. You don't have to wait for the government to make you. Recycle, walk, or ride a bike if you want.

Also, my dad blames petroleum and chemicals for causing health problems.

Paying me to say that? I just started Monday... I've been saying it long before this past Monday. xD

That aside the debate isn't whether or not the climate is changing... it is changing... it's always changing. The debate is whether or not humans are the cause of the change. The short answer is no and it's arrogant to think we could. I could go into a huge spiel about it, scientific points, data, bad politics and all, but I'll suffice to say that alone... 90% of people don't even realize that the earth has been a lot hotter... and a lot cooler in the past... doesn't bode well for populace knowledge on what they fling their poo at.

"If you want to stop the human CO2 emissions... shut yet trap." lol Nice saying. While I personaly believe in global warming, I also believe politicians often exagerate how serious the issue is to get more controbutions. (ei: Al Gore) Besides, like I said, wanna help the environment? Don't be hypocritical. Just save energy whenever you can. You don't need the government to make you do that. The funny thing is, my Dad doesn't even own a hybrid. Just a van that uses plain ol' gas. And I see you now have an avatar similar to Burkman's.

Note: "Global Warming" isn't a politically correct or scientifically correct term anymore. It's "Climate Change"... because well that's what the Earth is constantly doing. People don't seem to realize that there isn't one set temp/climate for our planet. We're on a moving track... regardless of human interference. The more you know.

And helping the environment is something else entirely. I wont go into my hate of Al Gore... lord knows he's only a ring leader. The worst thing that current vehicles produce are carcinogens that get stained on the road and washed into ditches and gullies... that's the threat with vehicles. And electric vehicles make me laugh because of the contradiction. When you plug your vehicle into an outlet... guess where most of our Nation's electricity comes from... coal.

Yeah Burk has a fandom for cyber warriors... I'll put one up on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Scott wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:
Scott wrote:

Note: "Global Warming" isn't a politically correct or scientifically correct term anymore. It's "Climate Change"... because well that's what the Earth is constantly doing. People don't seem to realize that there isn't one set temp/climate for our planet. We're on a moving track... regardless of human interference. The more you know.

And helping the environment is something else entirely. I wont go into my hate of Al Gore... lord knows he's only a ring leader. The worst thing that current vehicles produce are carcinogens that get stained on the road and washed into ditches and gullies... that's the threat with vehicles. And electric vehicles make me laugh because of the contradiction. When you plug your vehicle into an outlet... guess where most of our Nation's electricity comes from... coal.

Interesting. At least we can agree on the important thing: It's not the government's place to interfere with people's lives just 'cause they disagree with what we're doing. OMG!

You like politics? I do. I just don't like the crooks and puppets that claim to stand for America. Who did you vote for in 2012?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:
Scott wrote:

Interesting. At least we can agree on the important thing: It's not the government's place to interfere with people's lives just 'cause they disagree with what we're doing. OMG!

You like politics? I do. I just don't like the crooks and puppets that claim to stand for America. Who did you vote for in 2012?

Ask Uly... he'd love to tell you. xD

And I'm not really a fan of politics... just when it comes to environmental issues... and issues that effect me and my family. >.>
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Scott wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:
Scott wrote:

Ask Uly... he'd love to tell you. xD

And I'm not really a fan of politics... just when it comes to environmental issues... and issues that effect me and my family. >.>
That reminds me. Poor Uly. I hope he's not taking things personaly. He seems to think I really hate him. :P

As far as I'm concerned, politics is just a high-stakes game with two teams. And a circus show with an elephant, donkey, and a bunch of clowns. XD

I'll be leaving this thread 'till someone says something interesting. Probably for the night. Bye. :)
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Uly thinks everyone hates him. No biggie.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Bwanch wrote:

Well, most everyone on the OT has custom "we hate Uly" torches. With custom gold nameplate on the handle.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:25 am

GAH I WANT MY COMPUTER IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 am

Grimeth wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

Well, most everyone on the OT has custom "we hate Uly" torches. With custom gold nameplate on the handle.

Dont forget the monthly effigy burning.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:31 am

Branch has hated uly since uly came here... and perhaps before that.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:03 am

Uly knows that I don't hate him. But he also knows that he makes me mad sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:03 am

Burkman wrote:
Uly knows that I don't hate him. But he also knows that he makes me mad sometimes.

Same...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 am

That's cool but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say...

SHE WAS CAUGHT IN A MUDSLIDE, EATEN BY A LION... GOT RUN OVER BY A CRAPPY PURPLE SCION

HELP ME, HELP ME! I'M NO GOOD AT GOODBYYYYYEEEEESSS
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:11 am

L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsmNZLyhbEPOE4N1gjxGDbaMxfbUOGepNBdA46SY3E43euXQ5AXQ
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:31 am

I hate working mornings. Being awake during the day doesn't make up for it. I want to go back to nights.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:12 pm

i would honestly rather work mornings then have my afternoon evenings nights off.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I hate working mornings. Being awake during the day doesn't make up for it. I want to go back to nights.

You are going to hate full time work then... >.>
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:05 pm

I've got women problems.

WHATAMIGOINGTDOJESUSCHRIST
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:09 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I've got women problems.

You're what... 16... you know nothing of women problems. Unless they're like... beating down your door with an axe.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:09 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I've got women problems.

See a doctor?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:19 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I've got women problems.

Thy using spaces in your writing...
Now breathe and tell me what happened...
And show me where on this doll did she touch you...
Do it faggot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: The New Order
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next