OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
SWTOR hotkeys, mapping and controller EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
SWTOR hotkeys, mapping and controller EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

SWTOR hotkeys, mapping and controller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

SWTOR hotkeys, mapping and controller Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR hotkeys, mapping and controller   SWTOR hotkeys, mapping and controller EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Sooo...

Yeah, Shadie decided to try out TOR lol Because she found a site that explain how to use Xpadder to set up an xbox controller to play YAYE. This amde Shaide very happy because Shadie has NEVER played on a computer before, always with a controller.

Now, almost at level 10, testing the controller, enjoying the game, discovering you can dance excitedly, there are a few hicks in the mapping of the hotkeys.

Apparently, you're supposed to be able to loot, rest, self heal/medpack maybe a force power mdeitation, with certain commands. Ont eh controller it's with Dpad, but it only works if int eh game itself those keys are set. Which apparently they are not.

Anyone here can help? How can I create a key command to loot, rest and self heal, then my programmer fiancé will reprogram xpadder for me HEHEHE, yeah I'm having him do all the work for that HAH Oh man

Also, can I set up keys on the keybord for certain powers that are not 1, 2 3 etc and all that. For example, meditation is way past 0, it's the LAST power on that row. I would need to change that so I can then set xpadder Dpad with it, same for loot and rest and medpack, but how the heck to I find the keys when they aren't functioning lol

hotkey newb me be Say WHA!!!

Thanks for the help in advance. And yes, I have "disappeared" due to playing TOR.

Oh if it helps to know, Shadie is Jedi Consular. Will be Sage. (named my Zabrak RosieT, Role playing server hehe, still finding battles hard since I can'T pause a fight like any other Bioware game)

uh huh
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com

SWTOR hotkeys, mapping and controller
Page 1 of 1