I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:


It's funny... because my internet is now cable...

Why is that funny?

Because you don't associate speed with cable... xD


Yes you... should? I mean... Cable internet is always faster than wireless... I mean... Optic cable at least...

While cable is indeed via a landline... it is not an eathernet cord from some magical internet spawning hub. :P

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 am

Is steam down for anyone else right now? Steam's down for me... I can't log in. There's an "issteamdown.com" and it says steam is down... I appreciate this website.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:53 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Is steam down for anyone else right now? Steam's down for me... I can't log in. There's an "issteamdown.com" and it says steam is down... I appreciate this website.

Yep... Steam's down... I've been trying to get it to work for 15 minutes now...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:55 am

WE NEED OUR STARBOUND! Apparently the patch is out!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:08 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
WE NEED OUR STARBOUND! Apparently the patch is out!

Yeah... But they fucked something with the damage system... So there's gonna be another wipe for the next patch, which should be in the next few days...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:10 am

W-what... *tears streaming* No... no, you're lying. THAT'S NOT TRRUUUUUEEEEEEEE!!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:23 am

What the fuuuck, didn't they test shit out before uploading that newest patch to steam? No, they fucked up dat damage. God forbid they test the game out a little bit before giving the big a-ok. I'm mad, banana! I'm mad!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:32 am

Snow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:42 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
What the fuuuck, didn't they test shit out before uploading that newest patch to steam? No, they fucked up dat damage. God forbid they test the game out a little bit before giving the big a-ok. I'm mad, banana! I'm mad!

It's just something I read on their forums...
I don't know if it's actually true... But yeah... It's early beta so expect wipes...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:53 am

I look forward to dat sweet stage 2. The promised land.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I look forward to dat sweet stage 2. The promised land.

Stage 2? As in Beta stage 2 or Beta (as in second) quadrant?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:04 pm

B-b-beta stage 2.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
B-b-beta stage 2.

Yeah... That's gonna be cool...

Also, just so everyone knows- I'm now using Evolve (www.evolvehq.com) for my server... It's less fidgety than Hamachi plus the party system allows more members per network... Also it doesn't get weird with your ports...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Well... U-u-uly has evolve now. Grimeth, Scott and Burkmanare all spittin on it, though...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Well... U-u-uly has evolve now. Grimeth, Scott and Burkmanare  all spittin on it, though...

What does the Uly Power Evolve do though?

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:37 pm

How's the weather?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Bwanch wrote:
How's the weather?

Not too bad. I actually had to put on a long sleeve shirt this week.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Callin wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
How's the weather?

Not too bad. I actually had to put on a long sleeve shirt this week.

Was 15 degrees last night up here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:45 pm

It was below freezing for 4 straight days here. I still technically haven't seen snow since 2004 because the white stuff on my town was fucking ice.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:45 pm

I think it got to 11° here the other day... otherwise it's been below 0 much the past week. >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:27 am



You might think it's stupid, but this cracked me up for some reason. >_>

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:45 am

All aboard the I-hate-torm train, whoo whooo!

Alternatively, the I-hate-grimeth train. It's a fairly hot ticket train right now. It's destination is Starbound, a grimethless place... and that's why we're mad. Grimeth spits on starbound. He spits on us. He spits on his spit. No small feat, the spit accuracy is astounding. However, it is gross and only upsets us further.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:56 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
All aboard the I-hate-torm train, whoo whooo!

Alternatively, the I-hate-grimeth train. It's a fairly hot ticket train right now. It's destination is Starbound, a grimethless place... and that's why we're mad. Grimeth spits on starbound. He spits on us. He spits on his spit. No small feat, the spit accuracy is astounding. However, it is gross and only upsets us further.

I kinda wanna hear what sparked this... But then again, it's a story by Uly involving Grim... So yeah...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:58 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
All aboard the I-hate-torm train, whoo whooo!

Alternatively, the I-hate-grimeth train. It's a fairly hot ticket train right now. It's destination is Starbound, a grimethless place... and that's why we're mad. Grimeth spits on starbound. He spits on us. He spits on his spit. No small feat, the spit accuracy is astounding. However, it is gross and only upsets us further.

I kinda wanna hear what sparked this... But then again, it's a story by Uly involving Grim... So yeah...

He's just mad that Grimeth is offline again. Same old story, same old song and dance...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:53 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
All aboard the I-hate-torm train, whoo whooo!

Alternatively, the I-hate-grimeth train. It's a fairly hot ticket train right now. It's destination is Starbound, a grimethless place... and that's why we're mad. Grimeth spits on starbound. He spits on us. He spits on his spit. No small feat, the spit accuracy is astounding. However, it is gross and only upsets us further.

I kinda wanna hear what sparked this... But then again, it's a story by Uly involving Grim... So yeah...

He's just mad that Grimeth is offline again.  Same old story, same old song and dance...

I feel this oddly appropriate...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts   Today at 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
 
L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
 Similar topics
-
» L12PW: Nitch Buggets at 1000 posts
» 1000 pt Eldar list
» 1000 Point Grey Knights Army
» Level 1000+ Tournament Matches - **Finals**
» Pure Grey Knights 1000

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: