Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated
|Subject: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:03 pm|| |
A beat this game a few days ago and did anyone else play it? I thought it was pretty great. The universe was rich and the story was good. The game play was fun, solid RPG stuff, and some pretty bad ass upgrades. The ending was alright.
- Stealth is in encouraged and is a lot more fun(and practical than shooting your way out of a level). For the most part it is well done.
- Definitely the the best persuasion system I have every seen in a game. It had an actually psychological aspect to influence people. As apposed of having to have 60 Speech skill (Bethesda) or have a certain amount of good/evil points (Bioware), you are given the psychological profile and personality type and use them to pick the best options. You can also uses pheromones which is pretty cool too.
- The universe is interesting. You can go into a lot of depth if you look for it.
- The boss battle are a chore and suck for the most part
- A had to deal with a game breaking bug (Xbox 360) and was a big pain to get around.
It is over two years old so it shouldn't be too expensive. I recommended every pick it if you like stealth/action oriented RPGs.
I give my it seal of approval *plops wet kiss*