OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+11
Branch
Causa
GSG
Jet
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Does anyone want their car wash or lawn mowed?

I need the money man...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:48 pm

I'd like my car washed and my snow mowed...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:08 pm

I FIXED THE MOTHERFUCKER

STEAM UP MY ASS YOU AWESOME FUCKS
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:47 pm

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 AHVZR4R

Every time I see this, I wish I had sent it to ashley. Would've worked great. But not like jack in the box great. I mean like... for reals great. Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 AHVZR4R

Every time I see this, I wish I had sent it to ashley. Would've worked great. But not like jack in the box great. I mean like... for reals great. Yeah!

You still think about her?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:51 pm

N-n-no. >_> Of course not. Who would do such a thing? Not uly, that's who. Definitely not uly.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Bwanch wrote:
Lol the gamepad is fucking huge. Have fun getting four of those and then having fun. And if you get the Wii style remotes, why not just have a fucking Wii? What games will a family want to play that's NOT already on the Wii?

Super Mario 3D World > Your face
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Burkman wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
Lol the gamepad is fucking huge. Have fun getting four of those and then having fun. And if you get the Wii style remotes, why not just have a fucking Wii? What games will a family want to play that's NOT already on the Wii?

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 This-icon
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Burkman wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

That's one game, yo
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:26 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

That's one game, yo

Wonderful 101, ZombiU, Monster Hunter Ultimate, New Super Mario U, Pikmin 3, Sonic Lost World, Nintendo Land (yeah, it's not a hardcore title, but a fun one nonetheless) Warriors Orochi Hyper and upcoming games include: Bayonetta 2, X, Smash Bros, Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei Crossover and Hyrule Warriors
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:39 am

Mein Tertl wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:

That's one game, yo

Wonderful 101, ZombiU, Monster Hunter Ultimate, New Super Mario U, Pikmin 3, Sonic Lost World, Nintendo Land (yeah, it's not a hardcore title, but a fun one nonetheless) Warriors Orochi Hyper and upcoming games include: Bayonetta 2, X, Smash Bros, Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei Crossover and Hyrule Warriors

Some of those games are pretty cool (Wonderful 101, ZombiU, upcoming Smash Bros, Fire Emblem, Pikmin)

but literally every other one you listed is either a TERRIBLE game (Sonic Lost World sucks dick yo), we know nothing about (Hyrule Warriors), or is nothing too impressive (all those other games).

The Wii U is getting better, I'll admit. But I still see absolutely no reason to buy one. I've put in some serious though and consideration to whether I buy a PS4 or an Xbox One (I'm leaning to PS4 btw) and the Wii U has never even came into consideration. I'm sure in another year or so that will change but a 2 year slow point? That's insanity. The 2 year point was (so far) the best point the 3DS had. It got an abundance of amazing games and it continues to do so.

Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:28 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Mein Tertl wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

That's one game, yo

Some of those games are pretty cool (Wonderful 101, ZombiU, upcoming Smash Bros, Fire Emblem, Pikmin)

but literally every other one you listed is either a TERRIBLE game (Sonic Lost World sucks dick yo), we know nothing about (Hyrule Warriors), or is nothing too impressive (all those other games).

The Wii U is getting better, I'll admit.  But I still see absolutely no reason to buy one.  I've put in some serious though and consideration to whether I buy a PS4 or an Xbox One (I'm leaning to PS4 btw) and the Wii U has never even came into consideration.  I'm sure in another year or so that will change but a 2 year slow point?  That's insanity.  The 2 year point was (so far) the best point the 3DS had.  It got an abundance of amazing games and it continues to do so.

How come x, bayonetta and monster hunter are deemed unimpressive?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:26 pm

I don't get Bayonetta's popularity. The bitch's costume is straight up hair. It's weird and imo, gross. But leave it to Japan, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:41 pm

My Madden 25 ultimate team is literally crap. CRAP. Why did I even choose RG3 as my starter? He can't throw for shit and the CPU breaks down on him so I can't even utilize the read option the way I want. I mean I have Adrian Peterson as my starting running back, but it's the fucking training camp 80 OVR version. My line is like a fucking 65 overall so I'm getting sacked almost every fucking play. My defense is shit, the only person worth a damn is Lawrence Taylor but I can't even send that old fuck on blitzes because oh whaddya know MY PASS DEFENSE IS SHIT TOO AND THAT'S ALL THEY DO IS PASS. And don't even get me started on my FIFA 14 ultimate team. Absolute shit!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Bayonetta is an incredible spectacle fighter, Branch. It's popularity doesn't come from some aesthetic of the protagonist, games rarely succeed on just that.  Don't criticize something you know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:50 am

Bwanch wrote:
I don't get Bayonetta's popularity. The bitch's costume is straight up hair. It's weird and imo, gross. But leave it to Japan, I guess.

IDK why I laughed so hard at this
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Bwanch wrote:

I'm offended on behalf of my future japanese bride...

Also, there is nothing wrong with sexuality, Branch. STOP REPRESSING IT!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:46 pm

I guess is sexual preference Grim. I like some sexuality on certain characters if it reflects their personality. I don't know how wearing your hair is reflective of personality. Its just preference I guess.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:35 am

Don't be hatin on Monster Hunter now. Or else I'll tie you down force feed you cabbage.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:05 pm

I want to replay Mass Effect but I don't know what happened to the second one.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:46 am

Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Party Down South is not only a bad show and an inaccurate representation of life in the south, but it absolutely enrages me.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:23 pm

I hate reality TV.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:32 am

Bwanch wrote:
I hate reality TV.

There's no such thing as reality television...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:08 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
I hate reality TV.

There's no such thing as reality television...

IDK... I see a lot of my family in Duck Dynasty. >.>
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next