OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+13
LeetYourMakeup
Yeet
Daroska
Grimeth
Burkman
Ulyaoth
Jet
Ban-Anad
Branch
Callin
CollaWars
Scott
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Callin wrote:
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:23 pm

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 BgrgQT8
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:45 am

"You should post on the OT, it's looking dry in there." -Grimeth who never freaking posts

Can you believe this guy? I can't believe this guy.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
"You should post on the OT, it's looking dry in there." -Grimeth who never freaking posts

Can you believe this guy? I can't believe this guy.

Can you believe this asshole. Hey Uly get on Skype with us. We chatting like motherfuckers up in here.

Uly- Silence...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:41 pm

"buddyburkman" is my skype. Add me.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:06 am

I had a dental appointment this morning. An initial exam for newcomers. Well, apparently, they also had time to do a cleaning on me, so they went ahead and did that. They tore me up in there... I didn't know my mouth had gotten so bad. Basic training didn't do my oral hygiene any favors... though, I've been out of it for some time now. >_>

Anyway, I've bumped on down from a dental class 4 to a dental class 3. Which, as far as I understand, means I have more bases I can go to in the world now. So long as they have certain dental facilities and stuff, I guess. But I have another appointment that'll help bump be down some more. Not so much because the military cares about my health, they want me to be deployment-ready. >_>

But really, I'm getting japan ready, whoooo! Here comes uly, japan!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I had a dental appointment this morning. An initial exam for newcomers. Well, apparently, they also had time to do a cleaning on me, so they went ahead and did that. They tore me up in there... I didn't know my mouth had gotten so bad. Basic training didn't do my oral hygiene any favors... though, I've been out of it for some time now. >_>

Anyway, I've bumped on down from a dental class 4 to a dental class 3. Which, as far as I understand, means I have more bases I can go to in the world now. So long as they have certain dental facilities and stuff, I guess. But I have another appointment that'll help bump be down some more. Not so much because the military cares about my health, they want me to be deployment-ready. >_>

But really, I'm getting japan ready, whoooo! Here comes uly, japan!

i love u
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Speaking of dental. Just got new dental insurance at work. Think it's complete crap. There is no straight forward list of benefits. It has two sections one with the word "could be eligible" and "ineligible". It's the most convoluted and vague piece of shit I've ever read. I'm about to start a riot on my employer's doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:37 am

Oh god, my shins are in agony... I have an appointment on tuesday, but fuck... I don't know if I can handle monday's PT... that might be the day my shins break, god, they hurt.

Boba... we're fronds, right? You won't leave me to die of shin splints, will you?

But seriously, though, I'm kinda scared. What if my shins are really bad? Like... what if I get discharged from the military for it? I just got through basic and tech school... this is far too soon to have to leave the military now...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Oh god, my shins are in agony... I have an appointment on tuesday, but fuck... I don't know if I can handle monday's PT... that might be the day my shins break, god, they hurt.

Boba... we're fronds, right? You won't leave me to die of shin splints, will you?

But seriously, though, I'm kinda scared. What if my shins are really bad? Like... what if I get discharged from the military for it? I just got through basic and tech school... this is far too soon to have to leave the military now...

You're fiiiine...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

Never ever, it's you and me till the end
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:16 am

God damn fire alarm thingy going off at 8 in the morning. Most people just stayed in their rooms, I know it. The number of people who actually evacuated to the parking lot? There's no way there was that few of us in the dorms right now. I shoulda just stayed put, too. Play KF2 until this whole fire thing blows over.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:35 am

Had a blast at Fools War. Started shitty though. The rest of the camp flaked out. So we only had half the camp set up. We ran out of water so I got heat exhaustion and felt like shit till morning. Woke up and realized i left part of the camp stove so no breakfast. It rained and made it misrable. Finally my friends showed with breakfast. Rain quit, and i armored up. Got to fighting, lined up behind the shield wall. Charged and hit this chick in the collarbone with my halberd and rolled my ankle.... fml. Still tose 2 seconds of elation was worth every upset.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:14 pm

So I watched those two new trailers for BvS and Star Wars and all I have to say is I'm finding BvS more interesting.

Star Wars is a great franchise, especially the original trilogy, but the way they are promoting it is kind of frightening.
I'm more than happy to see Chewie and Solo, but the teasers gives me an impression that this will be about it in terms of something interesting onto it.

JJ Abrams isn't a bad director, but he's nowhere close to Spielberg like many people say and his movies are mostly mediocre or almost not interesting to watch (Save for some exceptions like Super 8); Sure, Cloverfield was good, but can the same be said for his much respected works like LOST or the recent Star Treks? Not to mention that his trailers tend to be misleading (Like the trailers for Cloverfield and Super 8 when they were first announced, there were rumours that they were respectively a Voltron and ET reboot); And most of the recent ones seems to cash-in on the idea that the "original trilogy cast" is back.

People can say anything about BvS, how Batman fighting against Superman and all that don't make sense, but I'm much more confident with a superhero movie written by an Academy Award winning writer than a Star Wars movie directed by the Movie Industry's Peter Molyneux.

Oh, and by the looks of it (especially concept art related), Star Wars characters seem to be heading towards the Kingdom Hearts franchise...So yeah, Disney.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:31 pm

MT wrote:
So I watched those two new trailers for BvS and Star Wars and all I have to say is I'm finding BvS more interesting.

Star Wars is a great franchise, especially the original trilogy, but the way they are promoting it is kind of frightening.
I'm more than happy to see Chewie and Solo, but the teasers gives me an impression that this will be about it in terms of something interesting onto it.

JJ Abrams isn't a bad director, but he's nowhere close to Spielberg like many people say and his movies are mostly mediocre or almost not interesting to watch (Save for some exceptions like Super 8); Sure, Cloverfield was good, but can the same be said for his much respected works like LOST or the recent Star Treks? Not to mention that his trailers tend to be misleading (Like the trailers for Cloverfield and Super 8 when they were first announced, there were rumours that they were respectively a Voltron and ET reboot); And most of the recent ones seems to cash-in on the idea that the "original trilogy cast" is back.

People can say anything about BvS, how Batman fighting against Superman and all that don't make sense, but I'm much more confident with a superhero movie written by an Academy Award winning writer than a Star Wars movie directed by the Movie Industry's Peter Molyneux.

Oh, and by the looks of it (especially concept art related), Star Wars characters seem to be heading towards the Kingdom Hearts franchise...So yeah, Disney.

Really, there's a lot both movies/directors need to prove to their fanbases...
At least we (kind of) know what the BvS movie would be about... The plot of the new Star Wars movie/trilogy is still very much up in the air...

IMO, going with a confrontation between Batman and Superman as the second Superman movie of this generation was a wrong move. Sure, have your big fan-servicing showmatch at some point, but at least build the new Superman up a bit more...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Really? I mean... I'm still upset that they're completely re-writing the SWs canon... for like the 10th time... but whatever it's SWs and I'll still enjoy the stand alone movies and can consider it just AU to the saga.

BvS looked so ho-hum-look-another-super-hero-movie it was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:31 pm

I saw my first real life armadillo. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Scott wrote:
Really? I mean... I'm still upset that they're completely re-writing the SWs canon... for like the 10th time... but whatever it's SWs and I'll still enjoy the stand alone movies and can consider it just AU to the saga.

BvS looked so ho-hum-look-another-super-hero-movie it was embarrassing.

I just try and not think about that...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:03 pm

CollaWars wrote:

Are you one of my Daughters? Because they also saw their first Armadillo this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Callin wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Are you one of my Daughters? Because they also saw their first Armadillo this weekend.

The plot thickens!

Also, "it was amazing"?! What drugs were you on when that happened, cause that's the only way I'd classify and armadillo as "amazing"...
And you know, where can I get some...
OMG!
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 pm

The first armadillo I saw was a dead one my uncle shot.

#justtexasthings
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Branch: *looks out window* I'll be right back.

*comes back 10 minutes later*

Branch: Sorry the neighbor's horse was in our yard.

Bantha: That is the most Texas statement I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:48 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
Branch: *looks out window* I'll be right back.

*comes back 10 minutes later*

Branch: Sorry the neighbor's horse was in our yard.

Bantha: That is the most Texas statement I've ever heard.

I didn't realize Texas was the only place with horses... Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:09 am

I didn't know I said that uh huh
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 2:16 am

It is the only place with shit stacked 5ft 9in high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next