I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The Never-Ending Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Post

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Callin wrote:
Post

Quote

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:23 pm


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:45 am

"You should post on the OT, it's looking dry in there." -Grimeth who never freaking posts

Can you believe this guy? I can't believe this guy.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
"You should post on the OT, it's looking dry in there." -Grimeth who never freaking posts

Can you believe this guy? I can't believe this guy.

Can you believe this asshole. Hey Uly get on Skype with us. We chatting like motherfuckers up in here.

Uly- Silence...

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:41 pm

"buddyburkman" is my skype. Add me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:06 am

I had a dental appointment this morning. An initial exam for newcomers. Well, apparently, they also had time to do a cleaning on me, so they went ahead and did that. They tore me up in there... I didn't know my mouth had gotten so bad. Basic training didn't do my oral hygiene any favors... though, I've been out of it for some time now. >_>

Anyway, I've bumped on down from a dental class 4 to a dental class 3. Which, as far as I understand, means I have more bases I can go to in the world now. So long as they have certain dental facilities and stuff, I guess. But I have another appointment that'll help bump be down some more. Not so much because the military cares about my health, they want me to be deployment-ready. >_>

But really, I'm getting japan ready, whoooo! Here comes uly, japan!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I had a dental appointment this morning. An initial exam for newcomers. Well, apparently, they also had time to do a cleaning on me, so they went ahead and did that. They tore me up in there... I didn't know my mouth had gotten so bad. Basic training didn't do my oral hygiene any favors... though, I've been out of it for some time now. >_>

Anyway, I've bumped on down from a dental class 4 to a dental class 3. Which, as far as I understand, means I have more bases I can go to in the world now. So long as they have certain dental facilities and stuff, I guess. But I have another appointment that'll help bump be down some more. Not so much because the military cares about my health, they want me to be deployment-ready. >_>

But really, I'm getting japan ready, whoooo! Here comes uly, japan!

i love u

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Speaking of dental. Just got new dental insurance at work. Think it's complete crap. There is no straight forward list of benefits. It has two sections one with the word "could be eligible" and "ineligible". It's the most convoluted and vague piece of shit I've ever read. I'm about to start a riot on my employer's doorstep.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:37 am

Oh god, my shins are in agony... I have an appointment on tuesday, but fuck... I don't know if I can handle monday's PT... that might be the day my shins break, god, they hurt.

Boba... we're fronds, right? You won't leave me to die of shin splints, will you?

But seriously, though, I'm kinda scared. What if my shins are really bad? Like... what if I get discharged from the military for it? I just got through basic and tech school... this is far too soon to have to leave the military now...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Oh god, my shins are in agony... I have an appointment on tuesday, but fuck... I don't know if I can handle monday's PT... that might be the day my shins break, god, they hurt.

Boba... we're fronds, right? You won't leave me to die of shin splints, will you?

But seriously, though, I'm kinda scared. What if my shins are really bad? Like... what if I get discharged from the military for it? I just got through basic and tech school... this is far too soon to have to leave the military now...

You're fiiiine...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Oh god, my shins are in agony... I have an appointment on tuesday, but fuck... I don't know if I can handle monday's PT... that might be the day my shins break, god, they hurt.

Boba... we're fronds, right? You won't leave me to die of shin splints, will you?

But seriously, though, I'm kinda scared. What if my shins are really bad? Like... what if I get discharged from the military for it? I just got through basic and tech school... this is far too soon to have to leave the military now...

Never ever, it's you and me till the end

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:16 am

God damn fire alarm thingy going off at 8 in the morning. Most people just stayed in their rooms, I know it. The number of people who actually evacuated to the parking lot? There's no way there was that few of us in the dorms right now. I shoulda just stayed put, too. Play KF2 until this whole fire thing blows over.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:35 am

Had a blast at Fools War. Started shitty though. The rest of the camp flaked out. So we only had half the camp set up. We ran out of water so I got heat exhaustion and felt like shit till morning. Woke up and realized i left part of the camp stove so no breakfast. It rained and made it misrable. Finally my friends showed with breakfast. Rain quit, and i armored up. Got to fighting, lined up behind the shield wall. Charged and hit this chick in the collarbone with my halberd and rolled my ankle.... fml. Still tose 2 seconds of elation was worth every upset.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:14 pm

So I watched those two new trailers for BvS and Star Wars and all I have to say is I'm finding BvS more interesting.

Star Wars is a great franchise, especially the original trilogy, but the way they are promoting it is kind of frightening.
I'm more than happy to see Chewie and Solo, but the teasers gives me an impression that this will be about it in terms of something interesting onto it.

JJ Abrams isn't a bad director, but he's nowhere close to Spielberg like many people say and his movies are mostly mediocre or almost not interesting to watch (Save for some exceptions like Super 8); Sure, Cloverfield was good, but can the same be said for his much respected works like LOST or the recent Star Treks? Not to mention that his trailers tend to be misleading (Like the trailers for Cloverfield and Super 8 when they were first announced, there were rumours that they were respectively a Voltron and ET reboot); And most of the recent ones seems to cash-in on the idea that the "original trilogy cast" is back.

People can say anything about BvS, how Batman fighting against Superman and all that don't make sense, but I'm much more confident with a superhero movie written by an Academy Award winning writer than a Star Wars movie directed by the Movie Industry's Peter Molyneux.

Oh, and by the looks of it (especially concept art related), Star Wars characters seem to be heading towards the Kingdom Hearts franchise...So yeah, Disney.

_________________
Touching Dicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:31 pm

MT wrote:
So I watched those two new trailers for BvS and Star Wars and all I have to say is I'm finding BvS more interesting.

Star Wars is a great franchise, especially the original trilogy, but the way they are promoting it is kind of frightening.
I'm more than happy to see Chewie and Solo, but the teasers gives me an impression that this will be about it in terms of something interesting onto it.

JJ Abrams isn't a bad director, but he's nowhere close to Spielberg like many people say and his movies are mostly mediocre or almost not interesting to watch (Save for some exceptions like Super 8); Sure, Cloverfield was good, but can the same be said for his much respected works like LOST or the recent Star Treks? Not to mention that his trailers tend to be misleading (Like the trailers for Cloverfield and Super 8 when they were first announced, there were rumours that they were respectively a Voltron and ET reboot); And most of the recent ones seems to cash-in on the idea that the "original trilogy cast" is back.

People can say anything about BvS, how Batman fighting against Superman and all that don't make sense, but I'm much more confident with a superhero movie written by an Academy Award winning writer than a Star Wars movie directed by the Movie Industry's Peter Molyneux.

Oh, and by the looks of it (especially concept art related), Star Wars characters seem to be heading towards the Kingdom Hearts franchise...So yeah, Disney.

Really, there's a lot both movies/directors need to prove to their fanbases...
At least we (kind of) know what the BvS movie would be about... The plot of the new Star Wars movie/trilogy is still very much up in the air...

IMO, going with a confrontation between Batman and Superman as the second Superman movie of this generation was a wrong move. Sure, have your big fan-servicing showmatch at some point, but at least build the new Superman up a bit more...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Really? I mean... I'm still upset that they're completely re-writing the SWs canon... for like the 10th time... but whatever it's SWs and I'll still enjoy the stand alone movies and can consider it just AU to the saga.

BvS looked so ho-hum-look-another-super-hero-movie it was embarrassing.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:31 pm

I saw my first real life armadillo. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Scott wrote:
Really? I mean... I'm still upset that they're completely re-writing the SWs canon... for like the 10th time... but whatever it's SWs and I'll still enjoy the stand alone movies and can consider it just AU to the saga.

BvS looked so ho-hum-look-another-super-hero-movie it was embarrassing.

I just try and not think about that...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:03 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I saw my first real life armadillo. It was amazing.

Are you one of my Daughters? Because they also saw their first Armadillo this weekend.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Callin wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
I saw my first real life armadillo. It was amazing.

Are you one of my Daughters? Because they also saw their first Armadillo this weekend.

The plot thickens!

Also, "it was amazing"?! What drugs were you on when that happened, cause that's the only way I'd classify and armadillo as "amazing"...
And you know, where can I get some...
OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 pm

The first armadillo I saw was a dead one my uncle shot.

#justtexasthings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Branch: *looks out window* I'll be right back.

*comes back 10 minutes later*

Branch: Sorry the neighbor's horse was in our yard.

Bantha: That is the most Texas statement I've ever heard.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:48 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
Branch: *looks out window* I'll be right back.

*comes back 10 minutes later*

Branch: Sorry the neighbor's horse was in our yard.

Bantha: That is the most Texas statement I've ever heard.

I didn't realize Texas was the only place with horses... Say whaaa?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:09 am

I didn't know I said that uh huh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Today at 6:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Never-Ending Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Never-Ending Thread
» Finale Interpretation Thread [Spoilers duh]
» MOTU Classics: The Thread - Part 2
» Offer has closed. Thread locked.
» Trying something NEW! Random Picture Thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: