OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time

Go down 
+5
Soulself
Burkman
Vaseline
Yeet
Branch
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I never have either but he's still a great villain and not to mention that he's fought ( and defeated ) PLENTY of heroes outside the FF.

Doomsday would rape him. That's my 2 cents

Well, DUH! Of course he would!

All Doomsday did though was kill Superman. That might sound like a big deal but it's really not considering Supes was up and running again later. Also Doom could probably outsmart Doomsday somehow. And what about the Kingpin of Crime for crying out loud!?

He was on a planet killing spree and Earth just so happened to be in his way. Kingpin? The fat dude from Spiderman?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Doctor Doom

I just call him Darth Pixie Fairy. Seriously, dude couldn't scare a blind mole and he is all mouth. Blah, blah, blah.

Not to mention he's invented some of the most advanced technology, defeated Super heroes, overthrown governments, and not to mention owns his own fucking country.

Meh...
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Branch wrote:
He discribes his plans. "You'll never beat me unless you pull that lever!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Makes me want to beat my head in.

Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Doctor Doom

I just call him Darth Pixie Fairy. Seriously, dude couldn't scare a blind mole and he is all mouth. Blah, blah, blah.

Not to mention he's invented some of the most advanced technology, defeated Super heroes, overthrown governments, and not to mention owns his own fucking country.

Oh, he's a villain alright, just not a super one.

Welcome to the jungle.

Last edited by TheMortonator. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Branch wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Keep in mind all the heroes Gobby has killed as well. Not necessarily just as "The Goblin" but also as Norman Osborn. Not to mention in the U. universe he's a fucking beast.

Yeah, I don't care about the Green Goblin. Like I said, there are villains who are a million times more awesome than that faggot.

Doomsday.

The Void.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:53 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:

Yeah, I don't care about the Green Goblin. Like I said, there are villains who are a million times more awesome than that faggot.

Doomsday.

The Void.

Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 Doomsday_Rage
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:53 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:

I know all of this. Galactus is a fucking cunt and I hate him no matter how powerful he is. Green Goblin has killed hundreds. Big deal, other villains have killed more. I don't care enough about the Fantastic Four to care about Doctor Doom, and Bane is pretty cool, I'll give him that, but again, I don't really care about him.

Also, Red Skull should get more recognition as a villain.

Keep in mind all the heroes Gobby has killed as well. Not necessarily just as "The Goblin" but also as Norman Osborn. Not to mention in the U. universe he's a fucking beast.

Whatevers.

And as for my rating.....It depends.....Is this favorite or poweful?

If powerful...
1. Thor
2. Hulk
3. Superman
4. Thing
5. Green Lantern
6. Iron Man ( artificial power, but still )
7. Spiderman
8. Cyborg
9. Batman
10. Wolverine

Favorites.

1. Spiderman
2. Deadpool ( since anti- heroes seem to count in this case )
3. Hulk
4. Wolverine
5. Ironman
6. Batman
7. Deathstroke ( another anti-hero, although often shown as a villain )
8. Captain America
9. Spawn
10. Cyclops

And just for the heck of it my favorite baddies.

1. Doctor Octopus
2. Venom
3. Goblin ( Classic not any of the shitty newer ones )
4. Magneto
5. Black Mask
6. Red Hood
7. Doctor Doom
8. Red Skull
9. Diamond Back ( free advertising for the win! )
10. Ironeye ( more free advertising for the win! Plus couldn't think of anyone else )
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Branch wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:
Branch wrote:

Doomsday.

The Void.

Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 Doomsday_Rage

Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 800px-Void-300x225

Doomsday's got nothing on The Void.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

Doomsday would rape him. That's my 2 cents

Well, DUH! Of course he would!

All Doomsday did though was kill Superman. That might sound like a big deal but it's really not considering Supes was up and running again later. Also Doom could probably outsmart Doomsday somehow. And what about the Kingpin of Crime for crying out loud!?

He was on a planet killing spree and Earth just so happened to be in his way. Kingpin? The fat dude from Spiderman?

So? How he became a menace doesn't change that he was one! And as for Kingpin, Yeah that's the one...Also the one who ruined Daredevil and put a bullet in Aunt May's head.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Whatevers.

If powerful...
1. Thor
2. Hulk
3. Superman
4. Thing
5. Green Lantern
7. Spiderman
8. Cyborg
9. Batman
10. Wolverine

Favorites.

1. Spiderman
3. Hulk
4. Wolverine
5. Ironman
6. Batman
8. Captain America
9. Spawn
10. Cyclops

1. Doctor Octopus
2. Venom
4. Magneto
5. Black Mask
6. Red Hood
7. Doctor Doom
8. Red Skull
10. Ironeye ( more free advertising for the win! Plus couldn't think of anyone else )

I see you like Spiderman. Spawn is in you favorites, but not most powerful?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:

Whatevers.

If powerful...
1. Thor
2. Hulk
3. Superman
4. Thing
5. Green Lantern
7. Spiderman
8. Cyborg
9. Batman
10. Wolverine

Favorites.

1. Spiderman
3. Hulk
4. Wolverine
5. Ironman
6. Batman
8. Captain America
9. Spawn
10. Cyclops

1. Doctor Octopus
2. Venom
4. Magneto
5. Black Mask
6. Red Hood
7. Doctor Doom
8. Red Skull

I see you like Spiderman. Spawn is in you favorites, but not most powerful?

I'm just now getting into reading Paperbacks of Spawn. That's why he's so low. I haven't seen all of his power yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time   Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes of All-Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2