OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Lay off Jet, guys.

Go down 
+8
Branch
Daroska
Astraeos
PJsnaks
SoupWithSauce
Burkman
The Mortonator
Vaseline
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Don't worry, we're all here for you Jet.

:suspect:

I honestly am not in any way "emotional"....Why do you keep saying that? If anyone's deserving some bashing right now, it should be Branch....He was "emotional" as you call it, when he ran off from the OT crying because he lost VP. And it's not like this is new. Ever since I first got up here you've constantly done this....Why?

So you're saying that Branch is the emotional one and everyone should lay off him instead?

Yes, no.

I'm just picking at Branch.

What I'm saying is why do you keep doing this? I've done nothing to you, and I joke around and act friendly and at the smallest thing I say you lash out at what I post. It's not like you're just joking like the majority of the OT.

And if you say something along the lines of "Welcome to the internet" I swear I will find out where you live and fucking kill you ( That's an over exaggeration in case you didn't catch it ).
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

:suspect:

I honestly am not in any way "emotional"....Why do you keep saying that? If anyone's deserving some bashing right now, it should be Branch....He was "emotional" as you call it, when he ran off from the OT crying because he lost VP. And it's not like this is new. Ever since I first got up here you've constantly done this....Why?

So you're saying that Branch is the emotional one and everyone should lay off him instead?

Yes, no.

What I'm saying is why do you keep doing this? I've done nothing to you, and I joke around and act friendly and at the smallest thing I say you lash out at what I post. It's not like you're just joking like the majority of the OT.

And if you say something along the lines of "Welcome to the internet" I swear I will find out where you live and fucking kill you ( That's an over exaggeration in case you didn't catch it ).

I am lol'ing.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Yes, no.

I am lol'ing.

So if I act stupid and joke around people lol and say I fail. If I act serious, they lol at me and say I fail. There is no way out of this, is there?
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Yes, no.

I am lol'ing.

So if I act stupid and joke around people lol and say I fail. If I act serious, they lol at me and say I fail. There is no way out of this, is there?

Don't moan at me; I told people to lay off you. That's what this thread is all about...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Yes, no.

I am lol'ing.

Welcome to the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I am lol'ing.

Don't moan at me; I told people to lay off you. That's what this thread is all about...

You can't be serious in saying you actually meant that. Either that or you're crazy. This is the OT in case you forgot. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I am lol'ing.

Welcome to the Internet.

Thank you for saying it. I didn't want to because I'm afraid Jet would find out where I live and fucking kill me.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I am lol'ing.

Welcome to the Internet.

THAT'S IT!

WERE.
GOING.
TO.
TEXAS.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Welcome to the Internet.

Thank you for saying it. I didn't want to because I'm afraid Jet would find out where I live and fucking kill me.

You miss the over exaggeration part?

I'm not a violent person. Now let's settle this like calm fellows, shall we, old chap?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Welcome to the Internet.

THAT'S IT!

WERE.
GOING.
TO.
TEXAS.

It's a big place man. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:

Welcome to the Internet.

I'm not a violent person. Now let's settle this like calm fellows, shall we, old chap?

Making fun of woman's age and nationality? You heartless bastard.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I'm not old or posh.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I'm not old or posh.

I don't give a fuck. I'm standing up for you.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I'm not old or posh.

I wasn't in any way aiming for that.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:

I'm not old or posh.

Love you baby Branch.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I'm not old or posh.

Love you baby Branch.

I think the new avatar is suiting.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:

I'm not old or posh.

I cannot believe what I am seeing here.

Branch, I am the person who first introduced you to all these losers ( including myself ), the one who would back you up all the time, and the one who helped you escape the mods like what, 3 times?

And Vase here is somebody who says you are "immature" and was glad that you left the OT. You have GOT to be joking me.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:

Love you baby Branch.

Yeah man.

Oh also, sorry I was mean about you in your leaving thread.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I'm not old or posh.

Branch, I am the person who first introduced you to all these losers ( including myself ), the one who would back you up all the time, and the one who helped you escape the mods like what, 3 times?

And Vase here is somebody who says you are "immature" and was glad that you left the OT. You have GOT to be joking me.

facepalm

It's the OT dumbass!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Love you baby Branch.

Yeah man.

Oh also, sorry I was mean about you in your leaving thread.

I love you

Tis alright.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

facepalm

It's the OT dumbass!

What the fuck?!

What have I said now?
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I'm not old or posh.

Emotional...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

facepalm

It's the OT dumbass!

What the fuck?!

What have I said now?

You're being emotional! Do you also think that the sex RPs are serious too?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

Emotional...

NO! Still not emotional. I'll let you know when I get there. Right now I'm just in....Shock.

Also, Branch is this because of the Ditko/Lee/Kirby argument....If so.....

:\\\\'(
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

facepalm

It's the OT dumbass!

What the fuck?!

What have I said now?

You're being emotional! Do you also think that the sex RPs are serious too?

Trust me, when I'm emotional you'll know. Don't plan on that happening up here though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lay off Jet, guys.   Lay off Jet, guys. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lay off Jet, guys.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next