OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Sup guys. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Sup guys. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Sup guys.

Go down 
+12
Scott
Jet
Causa
Yeet
LeetYourMakeup
CollaWars
Aximand
Daroska
Matieu
SoupWithSauce
Grimeth
DarthNemis
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:11 pm

I be more inclined to say a nice helloo to everyone, but Darsoka informed me that i got perma banned. So interestingly that intrigued me to log on. The hypocracy of it all lol. Anyway, did i get banned for inactivity or something? Im just curious i doubt ill stick around here for more than a day.

Edit: also wth. this is a swtor website. Not a skyrim website. Dont get me wrong. That game is going to blow my mind and everyone elses, but it feels kind of wierd. Like things have changed........ :lightin\': :lightin\': :lightin\': :lightin\': thank god. the force lighting is still here
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 pm

DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
I be more inclined to say a nice helloo to everyone, but Darsoka informed me that i got perma banned. So interestingly that intrigued me to log on. The hypocracy of it all lol. Anyway, did i get banned for inactivity or something? Im just curious i doubt ill stick around here for more than a day.

Edit: also wth. this is a swtor website. Not a skyrim website. Dont get me wrong. That game is going to blow my mind and everyone elses, but it feels kind of wierd. Like things have changed........ :lightin\': :lightin\': :lightin\': :lightin\': thank god. the force lighting is still here

Hai Dar.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Nemis! <3333

Why'd you leave in the first place? Stick around for a bit, like another month or two.

And if you want to know... well, I could PM you I guess. I don't know if I'm allowed to spread it.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 pm

The event is being looked into as we speak, and I believe I know who is responsible for your illegal deletion. Rest assured, more info will be posted when I have permission to do so.
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Dragonborn wrote:
DarthNemis2.1 wrote:

Hai Dar.

Dragonborn? who are you? ummmm i guess someone new who joined between my depature and now. I didnt think the OT alliance would be able to recruit since those bastards destroy our OT on swtor.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:18 pm

DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
Dragonborn wrote:
DarthNemis2.1 wrote:

Hai Dar.

Dragonborn? who are you? ummmm i guess someone new who joined between my depature and now. I didnt think the OT alliance would be able to recruit since those bastards destroy out OT.

You know who I am daroska...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Hmph? yay Nemis is back! sucess
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:25 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Nemis! <3333

Why'd you leave in the first place? Stick around for a bit, like another month or two.

And if you want to know... well, I could PM you I guess. I don't know if I'm allowed to spread it.

idk. i guess i just got bored. I have always been like extremely active in like OT boards and then leave for months then show up out of no where. O well actually i guess this time i was sort of tossed information that brought me back. ( for a day ) Not exactly coming back out of nowhere.

Edit: also i dont really care for the reason why i was banned. Im assuming it was just some dumb reason. Its not like i was useing my account anyway.

But yea. Someone should go reactivate it so i can get On DarthNemis instead of DarthNemis2.1

Last edited by DarthNemis2.1 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:26 pm

He's back? Shit...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Sup guys. Empty

DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Nemis! <3333

idk. i guess i just got bored. I have always been like extremely active in like OT boards and then leave for months then show up out of no where. O well actually i guess this time i was sort of tossed information that brought me back. ( for a day ) Not exactly coming back out of nowhere.

It's okay, we hate Branch now, not you.
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Sup guys. Empty

Dragonborn wrote:
DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
Dragonborn wrote:

Hai Dar.

Dragonborn? who are you? ummmm i guess someone new who joined between my depature and now. I didnt think the OT alliance would be able to recruit since those bastards destroy out OT.

why do you have two names lol. that seems like an unnecisary amount of work to post with two accounts.
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Tali wrote:
DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Nemis! <3333

O rly? I always thought these forums might rise up against matieu. (even though he isnt that bad of a guy) He just seems like a great target for a rebellion. What did Branch do?
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 pm

DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
Dragonborn wrote:
DarthNemis2.1 wrote:

why do you have two names lol. that seems like an unnecisary amount of work to post with two accounts.

So, are you going to stay for a bit? Or is this just a one day thing?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
Tali wrote:
DarthNemis2.1 wrote:

O rly? I always thought these forums might rise up against matieu. (even though he isnt that bad of a guy) He just seems like a great target for a rebellion. What did Branch do?

*pats DarthNemis on back*

Come into chat, we have much to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:32 pm

DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
Dragonborn wrote:
DarthNemis2.1 wrote:

I won't believe. I can't! I WON'T!
Back to top Go down
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet
LeetYourMakeup

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Aximand wrote:
He's back? Shit...
I don't see what the big deal is Sup guys. 2238782717
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Tali wrote:
DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
Tali wrote:

We have instant messaging chat now?! so we dont have to talk in posts anymore LOL? Ok actually i can see that was probably just a metaphor. Also, im guessing your the nice emo girl who lived in England and hated the royal wedding? Looked nice and was named ? ugh how do i remember everything about someone and then not remember their name. it was about 9 letters long. It reminds me of something used to knock someone else out.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:45 pm

It's the real Nemis.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:46 pm

LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Aximand wrote:
He's back? Shit...

Well Nemis is a big deal, I mean he comes at half the price! OMG!

But really, I don't see the hate for Nemis. He's pretty cool, like Soup.
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:47 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
Dragonborn wrote:

So, are you going to stay for a bit? Or is this just a one day thing?

Reactivate my account and ill consider staying for a time.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:47 pm

DarthNemis2.1 wrote:
Tali wrote:
DarthNemis2.1 wrote:

We have instant messaging chat now?! so we dont have to talk in posts anymore LOL? Ok actually i can see that was probably just a metaphor. Also, im guessing your the nice emo girl who lived in England and hated the royal wedding? Looked nice and was named ? ugh how do i remember everything about someone and then not remember their name. it was about 9 letters long. It reminds me of something used to knock someone else out.

I am CollaWars and click chat.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:48 pm

If it's you then answer my PM.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Daroska wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Aximand wrote:
He's back? Shit...

<33

And I don't hate Nemis either. Nor do I hate Branch. People are just so peopleish.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:

<33

no...just no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup guys.   Sup guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup guys.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next