I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Almost there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:


I was thinking more of this.

:fuck:

More like this:
:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:
:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :fuck: :stormtrooper:
:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:

Kinky.

What's this? Has Jet finally come over his fear of perverts, and become one himself?

EPIC.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:21 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


More like this:
:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:
:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :fuck: :stormtrooper:
:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:

Kinky.

What's this? Has Jet finally come over his fear of perverts, and become one himself?

EPIC.

Oh Soup. I'm smiling on the outside. Inside I'm the most disgusting thing alive.

No not really. Just wanted some dramaticness. It's all a stereotype play though.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:


Kinky.

What's this? Has Jet finally come over his fear of perverts, and become one himself?

EPIC.

Oh Soup. I'm smiling on the outside. Inside I'm the most disgusting thing alive.

No not really. Just wanted some dramaticness. It's all a stereotype play though.

j3t h0w c@n u beee s00 HAWT?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


What's this? Has Jet finally come over his fear of perverts, and become one himself?

EPIC.

Oh Soup. I'm smiling on the outside. Inside I'm the most disgusting thing alive.

No not really. Just wanted some dramaticness. It's all a stereotype play though.

j3t h0w c@n u beee s00 HAWT?

l0lZ i d0n+ no.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:


Kinky.

What's this? Has Jet finally come over his fear of perverts, and become one himself?

EPIC.

Oh Soup. I'm smiling on the outside. Inside I'm the most disgusting thing alive.

No not really. Just wanted some dramaticness. It's all a stereotype play though.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Grimeth wrote:






_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


What's this? Has Jet finally come over his fear of perverts, and become one himself?

EPIC.

Oh Soup. I'm smiling on the outside. Inside I'm the most disgusting thing alive.

No not really. Just wanted some dramaticness. It's all a stereotype play though.



It's beautiful. I like this one more though.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/8155207

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Jet wrote:

It's beautiful. I like this one more though.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/8155207


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:55 am

It seems there is a new rage among young teenage boys and no it's not anal fisting with their friends. It's getting infractions on swtor. Personally I think this is the most heinous of crimes.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:35 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
It seems there is a new rage among young teenage boys and no it's not anal fisting with their friends. It's getting infractions on swtor. Personally I think this is the most heinous of crimes.

They that gangsta yo. Next thing you know, pool.


_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:59 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
It seems there is a new rage among young teenage boys and no it's not anal fisting with their friends. It's getting infractions on swtor. Personally I think this is the most heinous of crimes.

They that gangsta yo. Next thing you know, pool.






*influenced by song* death to Branch, Jet and Soup. With their fiendish pool playing ways. Why next they will be betting on horse racing. The most evil of ways to gamble.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
It seems there is a new rage among young teenage boys and no it's not anal fisting with their friends. It's getting infractions on swtor. Personally I think this is the most heinous of crimes.

They that gangsta yo. Next thing you know, pool.






*influenced by song* death to Branch, Jet and Soup. With their fiendish pool playing ways. Why next they will be betting on horse racing. The most evil of ways to gamble.

I'm not like the others...


_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


They that gangsta yo. Next thing you know, pool.






*influenced by song* death to Branch, Jet and Soup. With their fiendish pool playing ways. Why next they will be betting on horse racing. The most evil of ways to gamble.


I'm not like the others...





You must become my padawan then. As vase is too jet, you wil be to be. Join me and together we will rule the OT.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:27 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:



*influenced by song* death to Branch, Jet and Soup. With their fiendish pool playing ways. Why next they will be betting on horse racing. The most evil of ways to gamble.


I'm not like the others...





You must become my padawan then. As vase is too jet, you wil be to be. Join me and together we will rule the OT.

Awesome!

When do I start?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:32 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:



*influenced by song* death to Branch, Jet and Soup. With their fiendish pool playing ways. Why next they will be betting on horse racing. The most evil of ways to gamble.


I'm not like the others...





You must become my padawan then. As vase is too jet, you wil be to be. Join me and together we will rule the OT.

Hey bitch! get your own padawan, he's mine. Iseewhatyoudidthere

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:16 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:



I'm not like the others...





You must become my padawan then. As vase is too jet, you wil be to be. Join me and together we will rule the OT.




Awesome!

When do I start?


*throws towel and wax at soup* *points too car* your training starts now
Padawan.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:



You must become my padawan then. As vase is too jet, you wil be to be. Join me and together we will rule the OT.




Awesome!

When do I start?


*throws towel and wax at soup* *points too car* your training starts now
Padawan.

Why use wax, when you can use soup?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:31 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:





Awesome!

When do I start?


*throws towel and wax at soup* *points too car* your training starts now
Padawan.

Why use wax, when you can use soup?




Wax on and wax off young one. Then I will teach you the art of hitthemwhentheycantfightback-jitsu.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:33 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:



*throws towel and wax at soup* *points too car* your training starts now
Padawan.

Why use wax, when you can use soup?




Wax on and wax off young one. Then I will teach you the art of hitthemwhentheycantfightback-jits u.

Wax on. :lazar:

Wax off. :ninja:

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:35 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Why use wax, when you can use soup?




Wax on and wax off young one. Then I will teach you the art of hitthemwhentheycantfightback-jits u.

Wax on. :lazar:

Wax off. :ninja:

:back stab: :double blade:

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:37 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:





Wax on and wax off young one. Then I will teach you the art of hitthemwhentheycantfightback-jits u.

Wax on. :lazar:

Wax off. :ninja:

:back stab: :double blade:

I see. Now where's Branch... :smug:


_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:37 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Wax on. :lazar:

Wax off. :ninja:

:back stab: :double blade:

I see. Now where's Branch... :smug:



Go and destroy him Padawan.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:39 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:


:back stab: :double blade:

I see. Now where's Branch... :smug:



Go and destroy him Padawan.

I'm making good use of my skills...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


I see. Now where's Branch... :smug:



Go and destroy him Padawan.

I'm making good use of my skills...

Remember the entering method I taught you "half, Half, Whole, Half, Half, Whole"

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Wax on. :lazar:

Wax off. :ninja:

:back stab: :double blade:

I see. Now where's Branch... :smug:


This will be interesting.

Iseewhatyoudidthere

We need a bad ass cut scene of you running at Branch and cutting him to pieces!

Good Show sir.

After which, I challenge you. :sub-zero:

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Today at 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Almost there
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: